Once Upon a Direction (A One...

By samantha_b15

There is a town, in Florida, where every story character known, is trapped in between two worlds. Victims of... More

Summary (nothing important to read)
OUAD Chapter 1-The Choice
OUAD chapter 2- start of something new
Chapter 3- Road Trip
OUAD Chapter 4- Downtown Storybrooke (Downtown Disney)
OUAD CHAPTER 5- The Hat
OUAD CHAPTER 6- THE GIFT
OUAD CHAPTER 7- THE CONCERT
CHATPER 8- THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 9- THE WALL(DUH DUH DUHHHHHH)
Authors note
CHAPTER 11- GETTING OUT
Authors note
CHAPTER 12-THE CURSE
CHAPTER 13- MAGIC KINGDOM
CHAPTER 14- MAGIC KINGDOM PART 2
CHAPTER 15- Epcot
CHAPTER 16- Epcot Part 2
CHATPER 17- DOWNTOWN STORYBROOKE PART 1
Chapter 18- Downtown Storybrooke Part 2
Chapter 19 Downtown Storybrooke Part 3
Chapter 20- Finding The Rest of the Gang
Chapter 21- The News
Chapter 22- The Dream
Chapter 23- Breakfast Part 1
Chapter 24- Breakfast Part 2
Chapter 25- Entering the Park
Chapter 26- Like The View?
Chapter 27- Just Goofing Around
Chapter 28- Customer Service
Chapter 29- Finding Another Way In
Chapter 30-Mission 'Get Into The Tree' Actavated
Chapter 31-Meeting The Girls
Chapter 32- Magical Meadows

CHAPTER 10- THE FORTUNE TELLER

780 31 8
By samantha_b15

CHAPTER 10- THE FORTUNE TELLER

Recap: "No, but I know who does, The Brilliant Brad." She responds. The Brilliant Brad, really? A guy with that name has all the answers to our questions. I guess I was talking out loud because Laura said, "Yea, he feels like Gaston." Oh no, I don't want to go if he is like Gaston, a villain. I don't have a good feeling about this, and I hope the rest of the gang does too, because I don't to go.

"Sure, let's go now." says Selena, with the rest of the gang agreeing with her, besides, Sammi, Harry and Lou. I think they have the same ideas as I do about this Brad guy.

"Ok so I'll walk you guys there. We are really close." Laura says, and starts to walk off, with most of the gang behind her. This isn't going to be good, I thought.

****************************************************************************************************

 DESTINY'S POV

 Laura leads us to a large, brightly colored tent. She spins around and beams excitedly at us before lifted a piece of the tent up and escorting us in. I groan at the sight in front of us.

"Oh no." I say to myself. I know this isn't going to be good, but everyone wants to be here, so I'll stay. Laura led us to a huge table with enough chairs to hold me, Louis, Sammi, Melissa, Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Selena, Perrie, and Danielle. After we are all seated, this huge, buff, bald guy, who's wearing a wig, comes in and sit. I think to myself, this is gonna be good. (note sarcasm).

 BRAD'S POV

 As my eyes wonder around the room to see who is here, I notice the girl she was talking about. The girl had the same wavy brown hair and hazel eye color as she described. This is the group she told me about. She told me that if they ever come, I should call her, which is exaclty what I am going to do.

 When she answers, I am so happy because even though I am the best, I still do need help.

 H (her): Hello?

M (me): Hey, it's me.

H: Hey Brad, why did you call me? I told you never to call unless they....... oh no......they aren't, are they?

M: Yes, and you told me to call you, go and call Scott because there are 11 of them, not just the one. She knows the others and I think are putting the pieces together.

H: Ok, we are on our way.

 HARRY'S POV

 Why is this guy on the phone for so long? I have to figure it out, and quick, I know, and so does Destiny, Sammi and Louis know, that something is not right, something bad is going to happen!  Maybe I should eavesdrop, just to make sure. All I found out is that he is talking to a women, and talking about Destiny. All I hear is: (on speaker)

 H: Hey Brad, why did you call me? I told you never to call unless they....... oh no......they aren't, are they?

M: Yes, and you told me to call you, go and call Scott because there are 11 of them, not just the one. She knows the others and I think are putting the pieces together.

H: Ok, we are on our way.

M: And do it quick, I want to do it soon. This sounds like fun. So do you have a plan?

H: Yes, all you have to do is tell them to go in the wrong direction of the triton. That will give us some time to really hide it or to make the curse more powerful.

 WHOA. I have to tell everyone about it. I run back to everyone to tell them what I heard. I hope they believe me.

 DESTINY'S POV

 I can't believe what Harry just told us. We have to get out of here as quickly and quietly as possible. As we start to head for the exit, Melissa trips and falls, and starts to cry. I try to quick her down but it didn't work. We were almost there when we then heard heavy footsteps and turn to the left, the direction that the footprints are coming from. If I know anything, I know we are going to be in a whole lot of trouble.

 "Where do you guys think you're going?" Brad asks, reminding me of the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk a little. This guy is really starting to freak me and Melissa out. I notice Melissa is scared so i start to hug her tight. Then I feel a strong pair of arms in gulf me into a tight grip. It's Harry, noticing that I'm scared, too. Harry then starts whispering in my ear to calm me down a bit, "It is going to be fine. Nothing is going to happen. This is just like a passing thunderstorm, it will last a bit, but then go away." which was really starting to help.

"We were going to leave. We don't really need any more answers. We got everything we need." Liam says, without showing a hint of fear, which I know is somewhere inside of him.

"You guys aren't going anywhere." Brad yells, scaring poor little Melissa, who starts crying again. Harry takes her from me then starts to whisper things in her ear, which are making her laugh. I'm pretty sure they are about Brad and how big he is.

"What are you laughing at?" Brad yells to Melissa, bringing me back to reality, making her cry, once again. I'm finding that he isn't very nice.   

 "Look who we have here."  She says. Oh no, why is she here? I thought I left her and would never have to see her again.

"What are you doing here?" I yell, standing up. Soon Sammi, Melissa, and Harry are all standing by me, trying to protect me.

"Oh look, you finally found yourself a family. But not for long. I love to see you in misery. I couldn't....." Miss Vanessa started until Liam interrupts her, and he never interrupts anyone. I could tell from his personality.

"Vanessa, what are you doing here?" Liam says, shocked. Do they know each other?

"Do you guys know each other?" Danielle asks, reading my mind. I hope they don't, or that I'm that easy to read.  

"Yea, she used to be my girlfriend, until she became clingy, revenge seeking person. So I broke it off. After I became famous and started dating Danielle, she started to stalk me. Management tried to do something but nothing worked. Then she started to hate all my girlfriends, or any girl I had interest in, which made them run away from me. So I think Danielle is her new target because your my girlfriend. Vanessa made my family run away from me. She never wanted me to have a happy life after I dumped her. But now I am really happy with my best mates, gals and girlfriend, and nothing is going to change that." Liam said. Wow, that was just, wow. I never new Liam's family ran away from him. That must be hard. And I thought my life was hard, his family literally was scared away from him. I would hate to have the feeling that was all my fault.

"Oh boo, hooo. Poor Liam has no family. What a shame, nah, not really. So Liam, what is one of the most important things to know about me?" Miss Vanessa asks Liam, and I'm not happy to hear the answer.

"You always get what you want. And let me guess, you want me. You are going to do anything to get me." I did not see that coming. When Liam says she is clingy and revenge seeking, he really means it. And I know clingy girlfriends, not that I have any, but I have seen it, and it can get ugly. For all we know, she can poison Danielle, or kill one of his mates.

"What did you do Vanessa?" Liam asks, sternly, knowing she already did something. Everyone knows she already did something.

"I made you guys leave your home town, and the people you love?" What this is so confusing!!! I always lived here and loved Sammi, Melissa and Harry for as long as I can remember, but I bet I have more people that love me. Like I guess my so called mom and dad, Danielle and Liam, and all the lads and gals.

"I know you guys are confused, but I know you all, you are smart and going to figure this out soon, which I'm worried about. That's why I can't tell you anything, Also, I'm the bad guy, but you already knew that. Muhhahahaha." Wow, she really is freaky, which I knew, and really thought this through, but I know we are going to figure this out.

***************************************************************************************************

OMG, PLEASE DONT GET MAD AT ME!! I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. WHCIH NOW I DONT , THANKS TO LITTLEJFISH. WHICH THE CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO FOR GUESSING THE SONG CLARITY BY ZEDD. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE1 I REALLY LOVE THEM. FROM NOW ON, ILL SET GOALS. ILL ONLY UPDATE IF YOU, MY DUCKIES GET THE GOAL. IN TOTAL, I WANT 15 VOTES OR COMMENTS, OR THEY HAVE TO ADD UP TO 15. IF THIS IS QUICK, WHICH I HOPE ISNT HAHA, I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I SEE THE 15! EACH WEEK THE NUMBER WILL RISE!!!  AND THANKS FOR THE 400 READS!!! GIVE YOURSEVLES A PAT ON THE BACK! SO IF ANYTHING PM OR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO TALK. I LOVE TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU!! BUT PLEASE FAN AND VOTE, THEY MAKE ME SOOOO HAPPY, IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY. OH, AND READ MY ONE SHOT TO THE PRANK WARS AND VOTE AND COMMENT. SO LONG A/N HAHAHA HERE IS THE SONG......I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah

HAVE FUN!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 218 11
Escaping. An amazing feeling. Eve and Carly are finally free, but to what extent. The road their on is becoming a little rocky and no one is happy. I...
136K 3.6K 23
Liz and One Direction are back!! In this sequel to Trapped, it's been three years since Liz last saw the boys, and her life has only gotten worse sin...
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...
4.3K 292 54
Five friends set out on a senior trip with a few thousand dollars. First stop Florida, with a car,money and dreams where will they go...