Yes master (bdsm story)

By submissivebaby

Cassie has always daydreamed about a perfect dominate but the thing is she has absolutely No experience in th... More

Yes master
The tour
Red
In his bed
Class?
Tests and games
Shopping?
Temptations
Friends?
Friends? (Tylers pov)
You should leave
I hate you
I miss u there
Jacksons house
Im mad at you
Christmas break
Confusing
Late night
I would never do that
Amy's house
:(
Alone
Shower
The truth

Is this a dream??

36.7K 303 10
By submissivebaby

I climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom. 7:20 an hour before my first class just enough time for a quick shower. I pull off my nightgown and start to run warm water. I flip on the shower head an climb into the steamy tub. It's to quiet all alone in my tiny apartment I think to myself which makes my mind wander.

' he stands there watching me from the door way. I know he's there but I don't say anything I just go to my business and rinse the shampoo out of my hair. When I'm finished I turn the shower off and step out onto the cold tile floor "oh hello master" I say grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. " I see u decided to take a shower with out me" he says in his low sexy voice "I'm sorry sir I didn't want to bother you" I say weakly and keep my eyes on the floor. "Drop the towel" he says breaking the silence. "Yes master" '

I wake up from my daydream "shit" I say to myself I must of wasted 20mins just thinking about something that's never going to happen. I quickly scrub my hair and jump out of the shower and race to my room. I dry my hair then slip into shorts and a teeshirt complete with some old black flip flops. I grab my bag and walk out the door of my apartment. It's about a ten min walk to my school so there's no reason to to take my car.

I get to school and slap the wooden sign with 'Washington collage' wrote on it. First class animal science. I slip into the classroom and chose a seat towards the back. "Hey u should move I want to sit next to my friend" a peppy voice says and and I get up and move with out even looking at her. I sit in my new seat keeping my eyes on my desk avoiding eye contact with any one sitting next to me . " pick that up" a guys voice say and I look at the strange guy pointing to a pen on the floor. I bend down and pick up the pen handing it to him.

When the professor starts the lesson a piece of paper slides onto my desk. I snatch it up and unfold quietly 'you shouldn't submit so easily to those who won't even dominate you ' I look around and notice a guy with blonde hair just barley looking at me. Does it meen anything or is he just being a smart ass. I take out a pen and draw a simple little picture on the pice of paper and slide it back to the guy. The anticipation is killing me as 10 mins go by with out a response. Finally the folded paper lands on my desk again 'yes that is the bdsm symbol and yes if you we're wondering I am a dominate. And I know you are a submissive so don't try to fool me' holy fuck am I daydreaming this I think to myself then pinch myself nope not daydreaming. How could he tell I'm submissive I haven't had ANY bdsm experience or told anybody about my fantasys. I do know I want to talk to him more. I write down my address on the piece of paper and hand it back to him. Two mins later its back on my desk ' no meet at my house 832 cotton wood rd. oh by the way I'm Tyler and you Cassie are quite pretty' he writes and I smile before writing back ' ok I will be there at 8 ttyl' I pass it to him and then the bell rings.

Best thing about collage is you only have three classes a day. When the final bell rings. I head back to my home. I skip in to my room and fall on the bed. "What the hell am I doing I barly know the guy all I know he's a dominate and that's what I want but I just ment him what if he makes me do things I don't want to" I quietly talk to myself witch Is what I do when Im nervous. I decide to go for a power nap and I set my alarm for 6:00

When I wake up I head to the bath room to freashen up I wash my face then put on some makeup before heading back to my room. I decide to wear a denim and floral dress with my brown combat boots. I sit around squeezing a stress ball til 7:30. I grab my keys and climb into my silver Chevy Malibu. I type Tyler's address into my iPhone then listen to it as it leads me to his house. I pull in his driveway Wich leads to a medium size house with a bunch of tall trees around it. I stop my car then lay me head on the steering wheel what the hell am I doing here I think to myself. Thirty deep breaths later I step out of my car and make my way to the front door "yolo" I whisper to myself and ring the doorbell

***** cliffhanger hehe ill update maybe tomorrow maybe the day after who knows anyyyyywayyyy til next time bye bye*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
66.9K 3.1K 73
❤️
74.1K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
181K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...