NCIS: Arendale

By inactive_jelsa

Elsa Arens, is the queen of Arendale. But no one knows what she looks like, or what her real name is. One day... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
New Story

Chapter 14

572 19 7
By inactive_jelsa

*Elsas POV*

"I need to see the Prince of the Southern Isles."

"Elsa you don't have the authority to do that. And which one? There's thirteen of them."

"Trust me Jack. I'll find a way." But there's no need for that. I'm the queen, if I need to see a royal from another country, I can do that.

"Wait. You can't seriously think that it was one of them. We couldn't even see his face."

I don't need to see his face to know that it's him. "Jack, I need to do this. I'm having Prince Hans come here tomorrow. Or I'm going to him. Either way, the queen will be supervising it so it'll be okay."

Jack sighs and drops his shoulders. "I still don't like this."

"Didn't think you would." There's silence for a few moments. "There's something else...I looked at the pictures of all the passengers on board that day. And I noticed something weird."

I keep my eyes on the computer screen, to not give myself away with my eyes. Jack pauses a moment before continuing. "None of those people look like you, or your sister."

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"Where were your parents that day? That's what I'm saying."

"They were on the boat. Like I said. They sent me pictures showing that they were safe and everything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure." I sap at him. "Do you think I'm lying?" His jaws tightens, like I had just struck a nerve. "No, I'm just trying to get the facts."

"You have them!"

"Do I?!....Do I really have them?" His arms fall to his sides. He can't know, he can never know. "I can never know what?"

Of course I said it out loud. "Exactly." I say, then I turn around. My back to him. This is the last time that I can see him. I'm dangerously close to telling Jack and in the process, I've put everyone in danger.

I pause with my hand on the doorknob. "I'm leaving NCIS. For good....goodbye Jack." Then I run out of the room. Before I do something stupid like cry.

I make it all the way to my door before a hand grabs my elbow and spins me around. Jack holds me against him. "You're not getting away that easily." He whispers into my hair.

Jack opens the door to my room and takes me inside. He closes the door behind me. His arms pull me tight against him again. "Talk to me...please. Why are you leaving?"

"Because, I've put your life in danger. Because of my own selfish desires."

"You didn't-"

"Yes I did!" I pull myself away from him and walk to my window. Overlooking the entire space outside. I used to find it beautiful, now I'm just using it to avoid Jack.

"What did you think was so selfish?"

"Wanting the stupid case solved. So I wouldn't have to lie anymore, not hide when I leave my home, so I could finally..." Go public, I take a deep breath before continuing. "But now, I've put everyone's lives in danger."

I can see Jacks reflection take a couple steps closer. "Elsa that's not selfish, you want to know what happened. And you're tired of all the uncertainty."

"Either way you need to leave...please. I can-" my voice cracks. "I can never see you again." My head drops as tears roll down my cheeks. I should have never gotten so close to him, this wouldn't be so hard then.

"Can I see you one last time tonight?" Despite, every rational bone in my body, I want to see him again. "Yes." I whisper, Jack puts his hands on my shoulders.

He rubs them up and down my arms. I put my hands over his, stopping him. "Where will you be?"

"I'll just meet you there."

"No, I'm coming to get you. Where do you live?" Quick, Elsa think think think! "I don't feel safe at home, I'll just stay here for now."

"But someone snuck up on you here-"

"I'll stay inside around other people. Trust me, I feel a lot safer here."

"I'm not happy about this."

"Well you're going to have to be." I snap again walking away from him. "Now you really do need to leave." I open the door wide.

Jack just stares at me like I've just slapped him. He reaches for my hand when he gets close. "Elsa...please don't shut me out."

"Please don't make this harder than it has to be."

"But how will I contact you? How will I know if you're okay, happy, safe..."

"You'll know."

"But how?"

"Please just go." I whisper and turn my head away from him. I close my eyes to keep back the tears. Because if they open, it'll be like a flood.

I feel Jacks lips against my neck, as his hands rest on my hips. Then he kisses my cheek, eyes, and finally lips. I kiss him back, he tastes salty. But I soon realized it's because of my tears.

Jack pulls away. "I'm coming back tonight...I love you. Never forget that." His breath is warm on my lips. Slowly his hands leave me, and I can no longer feel him.

Finally I open my eyes, his eyes are full of sadness. Mine are as well, with the addition of the water still building up. Jack takes one last look at me, then he leaves.

I close the door slowly, then lean against it for support. The overwhelming ache and pain in my heart is too much. I slide to the ground.

Hugging my knees, I start to sing. "A million thoughts in my head. Shouldn't let my heart keep listening. Cause up to now, I've walked the line. Nothing lost but something missing.

I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right. Which way should I go? If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Ah oh, yeah.

If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find a way to who I'm meant to be. Ah oh, if only. If only, if only...

Every step, every word, with every hour, I am falling in. To something new, something brave. To someone I, I have never been.

I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right. Which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream? Ah oh, yeah.

If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find a way to who I'm meant to be. Ah oh, if only yeah.

Am I crazy? May-be we could happen, yeah. Will you still be, with me, when the magics all run out?...

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Ah oh...If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find a way to who I'm meant to be, ah oh.

If only, yeah! If only, yeah! If only, yeah! If only....if only..."

My heart feels broken. The worst part is...I did it to myself.

*Jacks POV*

Elsa closes the door, her eyes red and full of tears. She looked so broken hearted. It makes me want to swing it open, and just hold her. She doesn't deserve to be hurt like this.

She made this decision, she did it to herself. But I still want to comfort her! Why did she have to do this?

The question runs through my head over and over as I make my way back out of the castle. If she honestly thinks that I'm not going to see her again after tonight, she's wrong.

Her sister, her sister! Told me that she has never seen Elsa so happy before. Why would she give it up? In my experience, you fight when something is hard.

To not give up no matter what. Elsa was barely a month in at NCIS, before she decided to leave. I have to convince her to stay when I see her again tonight.

I arrive back at my apartment and go inside. The file is still where I left it with all the papers safely inside. For a strange reason, I feel paranoid.

Elsas scared, and frightened look made me think about if maybe someone would break in and steal the file from me. Even wait for me to get home so that they can slip inside.

I stop for a moment and shake my head. Elsa has me thinking that there is this huge conspiracy going on.

I look at my bulletin board with papers and pictures on it. There are red lines on the side waiting to be connected. With all this new information I learned, I can finally make a connection.

I put up a picture of the suspected Prince Hans, on the board. And connect it to the the air ticket to Arendale two weeks before the boat voyage.

As I make connections on the board, I also make them in my head. Including the two most recent cases. The cryptic talk from Ursula about opening a can of worms.

Elsa can see the director whenever she wants, call in North and Mavis too. She tells me why she's really at NCIS. Meetings with the princess, the queen, and can see other royalty.

A Navy Petty officer is kidnapped and possibly questioned for valuable information. So, in turn for sparing her life, her memories are erased of the ordeal. Pitch Mare is is questioned, and yet, still regarded as a suspect.

Elsa wants her parents case to finally be solved. Her life, mine, and those at NCIS, all gets threatened. Ever since we visited Mr. Gold on that very first case.

She became more and more on edge almost every day. As if she's afraid of something bad happening. But what?

Her picture, is next to the one of the queen. They have the same face shape, and the same lips. I look at the king, he and Elsa look like they have the same nose.

"What am I getting at exactly?" I say to myself. I rip down the three pictures and throw away the ones of the old rulers.

Just what I feared, I'm going insane. I check the time on the clock. It's already seven o'clock.

Time for me to go see Elsa. My main concern is to see if she's okay. The way we left things, shouldn't have happened.

_____________

Back at the castle there are cars and men in black suits all over the place. I see Elsa walking to one of the cars. Someone opens the door for her.

Quickly I run to the car and slip in on the other side, closing the door as soon as I get in. Elsa jumps when she realizes what just happened.

"Jack, what are you doing here??"

"I came to see you again, like I promised. What are you doing?"

"I'm...I'm going to see the Prince, like I said that I was doing." She folds her hands on her lap, and looks down. "But, you knew that I was coming back. Right?"

"I-I just...got the meeting scheduled last minute. Actually the queen did that for me."

She adds that last part quickly. I think back to earlier, the resemblance to her and the queen. I push it away. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Jack I can't exactly call you. I don't have your phone number."

"Well for now on you do." I take out a pen from my pocket and grab her hand. I write it on her forearm, so that she can cover it up during the meeting.

"There, now you don't have an excuse." I don't let go of her arm, her eyes search my face and rest on my lips.

She still wants to be with me, even after what she said. I reach up and rest my hand on the back of her neck. I pull her close and our foreheads touch.

"Do you still want to be with me Elsa?"

"...I can't let you go." That's all I need. I bring her lips to mine. She instantly kisses me back.

Elsa runs her hands through my hair and let's them rest on my shoulders. I part her mouth open with my tongue. She's hesitant at first but responds, letting me in.

A small sound escapes from either me or Elsa. I don't care and continue to kiss her. We stay locked in an embrace until someone knocks on the window. Elsa jerks away surprised.

The chauffeur, opens the door, I follow Elsa out. She takes a hold of my hand as we walk through customs.

I bring her in for another hug as we stand beside boarding. There's no way that I can let her go before knowing something first.

"Elsa?" She hums. "I have to know something before you leave." She lifts her head from my shoulder, looking me in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"I have to know...do you love me?" I run my hand over her braid. Her cheeks turn red.

"Jack I-" she doesn't answer.

Gun shots interrupt. Screams take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...
22.7K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...
3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...
9.8K 480 34
Elsa Winters is the heiress of her parents agency named ASSA(Arendelle's Secret Spy Agency). Her parents had died when Elsa and Anna where eight. But...