Two Destinies- (Book 1)

Door Scarlett_xxoo

WILL NOT BE CONTINUING THIS STORY. If you want to read this unfinished story, be my guest. I also give permis... Meer

Chapter 1- New Neighbour
Chapter 2- Evil Nathan
Chapter 3- Shouting is not Good!
Chapter 4- Megan is very Annoyed
Chapter 5- The Dinner
Chapter 6- The Party and Mr. Nice Guy
Chapter 7- Starting to Get Feelings...
Chapter 8- Shocking Revelations
Chapter 9- Enjoying Every Moment with You ♥
Chapter 10- The Drama Unfolds... ^.^
Chapter 11- Things Start to Go Wrong :(
Chapter 12- Tension...and Some Fun
Chapter 13- Ever Wear a Bridesmaid Dress?
Chapter 14- Getting Close, Much?
Chapter 15- The Weird Night
Chapter 17- Stalking Like a Ninja
Chapter 18- Held as Hostage
Chapter 19- Getting Complicated :0
Chapter 20- Knight in Shining Armour
Chapter 21- Special Moments ♥
Chapter 22- My Messed-Up Conscience
Chapter 23- Denial and Shocks
Chapter 24- LOL Wedding! :D
Chapter 25- Some Shattering News
Chapter 26- Crash!
Chapter 27- "Small" Confession
Chapter 28- Rejected
Chapter 29- Heartbroken /♥\
Chapter 30- *Gasps* Did She Say That??
Chapter 31- Prom and One Shocking Surprising

Chapter 16- Pranksters on the Move...

46 4 6
Door Scarlett_xxoo

YAYAY!!!!!! Enjoy!!! :))) and yes, this is a late update, cause I was on a camping trip...it was awesome, I ate s'mores and had a bonfire...it was really dark and spooky in the night.....and the tent was awesome too.....hehehe really it was fun....:)..I bet u skipped this....whatever :))

~Chapter 16~

Nathan's P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning, my head was hurting like crazy. A mild hangover I must say, and I was feeling like I weighed more than an elephant. And then I looked around the room where I was.

Wait a minute, this was not my house!

And come to think of it, I remembered I went to Andrew's party last night...and then...what?

The room I was in was definitely not Andrew's room. So who's house was I in right now?

"You're awake." came a voice, from the door.

It was Megan. She was smiling, and holding a cup which looked like it had some drink in it. Coffee probably.

So I was in Megan's house? Holy shi-. I hope I didn't do anything wrong last night. And what did I do that landed me in her house?

"Nathan?"

I looked up at her. She was in front of me, siting on the edge of the bed beside me.

"What happened?" I asked, very curious to know.

"First drink this." she said, giving the cup to me. I took and looked inside. Yep, it was coffee. Warm, hot coffee.

"Thanks." I replied, and drank it gladly. Yep, it helped me a lot. Especially with my aching head.

"So tell me what happened. How come I'm in your house?" I asked, after I drank a few sips.

Megan sighed, and then smiled. "Well, you were drunk."

I was taking a sip from my coffee, and wanted to spit it out. My eyes widened when she said that. I definitely remembered that I hadn't taken a sip of drinks last night. Not once. I only drank soda. Then how did I get drunk??

"What? I never drank at the party!" I exclaimed.

Megan looked confused. "You did. I think it's the hangover that's making you forget."

"Megan! Believe me, I didn't drink."

"I don't know about that. But I had to drag you here to my house." She added with a smile.

"Did I say anything last night that was weird?" I asked her.

Megan sort of blushed. "What?" I asked.

"Well, you told me to make a promise to you. That I should never leave you alone. And so I promised, playing along with you."

Typical me. Never leave me alone. Megan. I wanted to tell her that I really did mean it right now. But I was too embarrassed.

"Anything else?" I asked. Megan shook her head. But I was suspicious there was more than that.

I sighed. "Look, I didn't drink. I'm serious."

"But you were drunk. How could you be drunk when you say you didn't drink? That's very weird." She was still not believing me.

I tried to remembered last nights events. I only went to get a soda. Then how did I...?

My eyes widened a bit. I remembered I saw someone sprinkling something onto some of the drinks. He left in a hurry, before I could realize what he was doing. I didn't think much about and grabbed a soda.

I realized how dumb I acted. Oh god, because of my stupidity I dragged Megan into this mess and myself.

"Megan, I remembered now. At the party, there was a guy who put something into the sodas. That must be how I got drunk."

Megan didn't look like she believed me. I needed her to.

I took her by the hands and held it softly. "Believe me. I did not drink." She kind of blushed. It looked so sweet.

"Ok."

"So you believe me?"

"Yes."

"Truthfully?"

She didn't answer for a moment. Then laughed. "Yes, considering that you keep annoying me by saying I Didn't Drink a lot of times!"

I grinned and then relaxed a bit. "Someone put something in those sodas that caused people to get drunk...like me."

"We'll find out sooner or later. Right now, you need a lot of rest. By the way, you can stay over at my house for a while if you like. I checked with Linda earlier."

"That would be great. So...how was your mom's reaction?"

"Okay I guess. I did a lot of explaining to her." Megan smiled.

She was going to exit the room, when I stopped her.

"Megan, can you come here for a second?" I asked, grinning.

"Why?"

"Just come."

Megan re-entered the room, and sat beside me by the bed. "What is it?"

I sighed. I decided to do it anyway, and I couldn't hold it back much longer.

"Can you promise me something?" I told her. Her eyes widened a bit. She must have been thinking, this was exactly how it went last night.

Megan nodded slowly. "Sure..."

"Always be by my side."

Her expression was shocked and surprised. She hadn't seen this coming at all.

"I promise."

"You agreed already?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes. I promise." She smiled back.

Then, she left the room; leaving me to my day dreaming on cloud nine.

******************

Megan's P.O.V

I couldn't believe. He actually told me to promise him, that I should I always be by his side. It's still unbelievable to me. Then last nights promise was half true?

I shook my head, as I poured myself a glass of mango juice. I loved mangoes and especially the juice! Yum!

Nathan was gonna be in my house for a while. God knows what will happen and what he will do. Today was gonna be a busy day. Like the bridesmaid rehearsals in the evening and Lizzy and Aaron's date...

Speaking of Lizzy, I texted her to ask her about the date.

Me: When's your date?

Lizzy: In an hour or so...Aaron told me he wanted it early for the surprise. I seriously am freaking out Meg!! Eeeeeee!!

Me: You better tell me the details...I need to get to know this Aaron guy more.

Lizzy: He's a sweet guy. What could possibly go wrong?

Me: You never know...I've heard stories about guys betraying and dumping girls just like that suddenly!

Lizzy: I trust Aaron with my heart...

Me: Whatever. Hey, send me a pic of Aaron...if you have one.

Lizzy: I do! :)...ok, I'm sending it now.

It took only a minute for the picture to come. I opened the attachment up and examined the photo. I must say, Aaron did look really handsome. His black-brown wavy hair was cut very cool and he had blue eyes that were oh.my.god. Aaron had a wonderful tan on his skin.

I guess that's why Lizzy fell for him. His looks could kill any girls, for sure. I still needed to meet Aaron though.

Me: Nice...he looks good.

Lizzy: Told you so! He's handsome alright!

Me: Ok, now go and pick an outfit and impress him well. Have fun :)

I switched off my phone and slumped on the couch. I still couldn't believe Nathan was upstairs in the guest room in my house! Sort of weird.

There was nothing to do at the moment, so I went upstairs to just chat with Nathan.

"Hey, you feeling well?" I asked him, when I entered his room. He looked up surprised, and then smiled.

"A bit." he replied. I went and sat on the edge of the bed, beside him.

"There was something I wanted to, um tell you. Well, sort of ask-"

"What is it?" I asked. Nathan looked like he took a deep breath.

"School is gonna end in 5-6 weeks from now. And the prom is coming up. So I-" he stopped. I could tell he was blushing.

I smiled warmly. "Yes, it is. I just didn't notice that since I was very busy lately. And you wanted to ask me something?" I was amused.

"Yeah. Um, it's hard for me to say. But...uh, wouldyouliketogotothepromwithme?" he said very quickly. I couldn't make out the words at all. Partly.

"Ok, say it properly."

He sighed. "Would. You. Like. To. Go. To. The. Prom. With. Me?" he said, very slowly. I kept a straight face for a moment.

"Well?" Nathan asked. I laughed.

"I'd love to." I said. He grinned.

"Thanks. That was really nerve-wrecking for me to ask!"

We both laughed. "I hope you're a good dancer." I teased him.

"Don't worry. I'll try my best." he said.

We chatted some more, and it was fun actually. I always liked to be with or talk with Nathan. He always brightens me up or lifts my spirits up. I liked it. A lot.

-In The Evening-

Nathan had left in the afternoon to his own house. I kinda missed his company with me, but I got over it. I had to wear my bridesmaid dress to the rehearsal, which was in one hour. But I had to arrive early. I was excited to see the girls and Mike as well. If he was there, that is.

I slipped on my dress and pinned up my hair into a chignon style, letting tendrils of my hair fall to the side. Then adding a beautiful white flower flip on, I let mom drop me off at the church where Lisa's wedding was going to be held.

I didn't have any problem walking, because my dress didn't touch the floor or anything. It was just below my knees, so it was fine.

I saw people gathered in front of the church. Mostly girls and women.

"Megan!" someone called my name. I smiled. It was Sandy.

"Hiya." I said to her. She gave me a surprise hug, and I could tell she was happy to see me.

Sandy was wearing her bridesmaid dress. It was a pale peach like mine and the length was the same. Except hers didn't have a bodice like mine and there was one flower attached. Her hair looked beautiful the way she tied it up.

Allie and Eva, the other bridesmaid came up behind her and greeted me.

"Hey girl!" Allie high fived me.

"We have got LOTS of things to tell you! But I seriously wish this rehearsal would be over, we really need to tell you the news we have." shouted Eva. I nodded at her, wondering what the surprise news was.

Rehearsals started. It was actually great for me, since I needed to know when or where I needed to stand and be at a certain time. Some people took pictures of me and the other bridesmaid. We had to hold a matching bouqet of beautiful carnation flowers in our hands. Lisa loved carnations.

-After the Rehearsals-

They were finished. We practised them again and again and finally we were ready. Eva, Allie and Sandy were longing to tell me the big news they had.

They dragged me to a corner of the church and whispered to me. Well, almost.

"We have big plans to turn this wedding into something spectacular!" cried Allie.

"What is it?" I asked, very curious.

"But first, I hope you like pranks and jokes right?" asked Sandy. I raised an eyebrow at her. Uh oh, this is not what it looks like right?

"You don't mean..." I started.

"Yes, we do mean it! It was actually sort of our cousin Sammy, who is one of the groomsmaid idea. We have some perfect, harmless pranks to pull on the wedding day!" cried Eva.

I gulped. "So...um what is it?"

"Oh come on, don't be nervous! I hate these same old, normal weddings. We need to liven it up! Unless, you're too scared then..." said Sandy.

"No! It's ok. Just tell me what you're plans are." I said quickly. I did not want them to think I'm a chicken.

"Great! So you need to keep this a big secret. You shouldn't be giggling and laughing all the time whenever you see us or see the prank being pulled. That will give us away." said Allie. I nodded.

One by one, they started telling me their pranks for Lisa's wedding. First of all, I feel a bit sorry for her wedding being tossed about like this. But she has a great sense of humour, and I was sure she wouldn't mind it a bit. And plus, they said they were harmless so what could possibly go wrong?

Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for the most spectacular, awesome and greatest wedding of all time.

This isn't your average, typical wedding.

This is your wedding which will have goof-ups and pranksters.

That's right. Watch out, there are pranksters on the move...

Hey guys and gals!

This is a very late update, cause partly i was busy and I started a new book!! Hope you liked it, I'll update as soon as I can! :)

~Scarlett :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

219K 5.7K 76
"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving against me without actually entering me. "I ca...
1.2K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
19.9M 556K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
110K 5.1K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...