NCIS: Arendale

inactive_jelsa tarafından

Elsa Arens, is the queen of Arendale. But no one knows what she looks like, or what her real name is. One day... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
New Story

Chapter 13

526 15 9
inactive_jelsa tarafından

*Jacks POV*

The next morning, all I can think about is what happened with Elsa.

She still refused to tell me anything. All I was able to get out of her, was the gist of what happened. Some guy, restrained her, and threatened me and her family if she doesn't put away the case.

She also told me that he threatened NCIS. I told her that she needs to tell director Walt. But again, she refused and told me to just give her the file.

Now here I am, at home, staring at the open folder. I'm still debating on whether or not I should give it back to Elsa.

She's simply going to tell the queen that I couldn't figure it out. But something doesn't feel right about this. Somehow I feel that the person who killed her parents, is also the spy in NCIS.

I'm going to follow my gut this time, and continue investigating on my own. There's no way that I can drop it now. Not with her life in danger.

The man who surprised her back at the castle, couldn't have gotten in on his own. He had to have help in getting inside.

They focused on Elsa because the queen is always in the castle or surrounded by guards. She was also the one who gave me the file.

This definitely an inside job. But still, why would they go after Elsa? This is a terrible thought but, why not the queen? She's definitely more important than just an agent who simply gave the file to me.

I look at the pictures of all the people who died on that boat. None of them bear a resemblance to Elsa or Anna. Which is weird because Elsa told me that her parents were on that boat.

"I need to talk to the watchman." I say to myself. He had to know what happened that day. Obviously since I'm not allowed to talk to the queen herself. Apparently.

I'll have to go to the next person who could've possibly known. This also may help me in finding out what exactly happened to Elsas parents.

Did they change boats last minute? Yet still die in the storm. There's only one way to find out.

I grab my coat and keys. I'm going to talk to everyone. Questions need answers.

______________

I arrive at the pier, and head to the main building. One of the security guards tries to stop me, but I just show him my badge and keep walking.

I head to the main office upstairs. There's no need for me to knock, I just walk right inside the office. There are a couple other men inside.

"Excuse me, I am in the middle of a discussion."

"Special agent Overland of NCIS. I need to ask you a few questions, alone please." He sighs and gestures for the other men to leave. I close the door when they're out.

"Alright, what do you need?"

"I need to know where you were the day that the king and queen set voyage."

"...I was here working as usual."

"Can you tell me what happened that day?" I ask taking a couple steps foreword. I keep eye contact with him. "I uhh..." He clears his throat. "I don't remember much from that day."

"Tell me what you do know."

"It was a clear day, I came in to double check the weather report, to make sure it was safe. And then, nothing."

"You came in to your office as you usually do, to check the report, nothing? Nothing at all?"

"Yeah. When I woke up, they had already set voyage and hour before. They were too far out....I have regretted that day ever since."

He looks down ashamed, but he didn't do anything wrong. "Did you notice anything different when you woke up? An open wound, bump on the head...?"

"Now that you mention it, I did find a broken needle in the back of my neck. At the time I didn't think anything of it...do you think that someone knocked me out to send the captain false information?"

I take a moment to think about it, connecting the dots. He gets knocked out, a man sends false report, information starts to get leaked, Elsa joins NCIS to find the guy, she wants to reopen the case, then gets threatened to put it away...

"Can I see the security footage from that day?" I ask him, maybe this guy got caught on footage.

"Don't know why, the government did that three years ago, but okay..." He goes to his computer and starts typing and clicking.

It's probably going to be a while. I mean, I'm asking him to go three years back. That's a lot of film, and a lot of hours. "Okay, I got the footage for that day. Where do you want me to start?"

"Start with when you got here, in your office."

"...okay, got it." He turns the screen towards me so that I can see. There he is, walking inside and heading to his radar check.

A man in a white suit follows closely behind him. He has red hair, but he keeps his face away from the cameras. He pulls out a syringe from his pocket and stabs him right in the neck.

Red head, (that's what I'm calling him), goes to the radar. He sends the, now, false report. I stop the video just as red head leaves the room.

"I'm going to need this video from the entire day."

"Why? Are you going to open this up again?"

"No, there is someone important who needs to see this."

*Elsas POV*

Jack left yesterday, more like stormed out, when I refused to tell him about what happened. I used the same tactic I always use when there is something I don't want to talk about something.

Conceal, don't feel, don't let him know. Jack was infuriated, saying that it wasn't right to keep something so important to myself.

Before he left, I told him that I wanted that file back. For his own protection, and his team. "Elsa you're part of that team too! We were all trained for this."

"You don't understand the position I'm in. And the pressure the comes with the job."

"I would if you would just tell me! I promise that I won't leave you because of it. Please Elsa...I love you." He places both of his hands on my cheeks.

The gesture, and his words, made a tear slip out of my eye. My voice cracked on my next words. "I can't...I-I am so sorry."

He wiped away my tear, and kissed my forehead. Then, his hands left, and walked out. The door almost slammed behind him. Obviously he was trying to hide some anger and frustration.

Right now, I'm just sitting inside my closet and hugging my knees to my chest. Ever since I went to that party, everything has changed.

Nothing is the same anymore. Not in the way things changed when my parents died. Changed as in...just about my entire life.

Mainly because of Jack. My original plan was, get in there, find the guy and leave without any strings attached. But he changed all that, with a single look.

He loves me, and I....I don't know. I don't have a lot of experience in this department. Maybe Anna can help me with this.

It would definitely be better than just sitting here all on my own. I get up and leave my huge closet. Time for some much needed sister intervention.

____________

"Anna..." I say opening her door.

"Yeah?" She asks laying upside down on her bed. "I need some sister to sister time." She sits up.

"Ooo..is it about Jack?"

"Sort of...."

She squeals. "Yes. Okay come come, sit next to me. For the first time in forever, the little sister is going to give the older sister advice. And you're opening up to me."

I smile as I sit next to her on the bed. "Okay so, what's the trouble in paradise?"

"I'm pretty sure you heard it last night." I say looking down at my hands. "Not exactly, all I heard was some yelling. Then I saw Jack storm out."

"Well, I didn't tell him what he wanted to know, and we argued again. He infuriates me, but I care about him. He's funny, sweet, caring, in just the few weeks I've been here. He has always been there for me. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him, my heart beats fast whenever he's around, I look forward to seeing him....what?"

Anna is just staring at me wide eyed. "Helloooo. Anyone there?" I snap my fingers in front of her face. She snaps back into focus. "Sorry..you know what this means right?"

"No. That's what I came to you for. I don't know how I feel about him."

"Well, how do you think you feel?"

"I...I don't know....all I know is he keeps running through my brain. There's hardly a moment where I don't think about him."

Anna and I don't say anything for a couple moments. She's the first one to break the silence. "Elsa..did you ever think that, you loved him? I mean everything you just said, proves that you do."

"Anna, I don't know. With so much going on-"

"Don't think about anything else. Think about you and him."

"Thanks Anna. I'll definitely try to."

"Don't just try, just do it." I smile and give her a hug. This is most heart to heart moment we've had in a long time. Before our parents died, I used to shut her out.

When we were kids, I had seriously hurt her. So, to protect her, I isolated myself from her. Unfortunately, it took the death of our parents for me to finally open up my door to her again.

We only have each other now. Anna let's me go from our hug. "I have to go, I'm going to give Jack a call."

"Go, go. Don't let me stop you. I'll be outside if you need me." Anna and I both leave her room and head in different directions.

A nice quiet place for me to make the call, is in the library. It helps me think, and I feel most comfortable in there. Plus, it's also one of Jacks favorite spots.

I smile at the thought as I head down to the third floor. When I open the doors, someone yells out my name. I don't see who it is at first, but then they come into view.

And by they, I mean him, and by him I mean-"Jack? What are you doing here?"

He doesn't answer, he just runs towards me and takes me into his arms. I return his embrace because I missed him. "Elsa...I found something that you need to see."

"But, h-how did you get in here?"

"I told them I needed to see the queen immediately, and they just let me through." He pulls away slightly, not letting me go.

"I'm sorry for the way I left yesterday. I was just..."

"Frustrated? Mad?"

"Mad? No never, never at you. I was frustrated because, I felt like there was nothing I could do to help." He runs his hand over my hair, I smile. "I'm sorry for making this hard for you. Also, because my life is so secretive. Making it almost impossible for me to tell you any-"

Jack interrupts my sentence by kissing me. I'm shocked, but then sigh and close my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Jack pulls away. "Shut up." He kisses me again. As long as he keeps kissing me I'll keep my mouth shut. But Jack said that he needed to show me something, so I pull away.

"Didn't you need to show me something?"

"O-oh right, sorry...can we get to a computer?"

_____________

Jack plugs in a flash drive to a laptop I have in my study. Of course he doesn't know that it's mine, but that's besides the point. "Okay, so don't freak out. But, this gives me even more reason not to give you back the case."

He opens up a file, a video pulls up. Jack clicks play. It looks like security footage, in comes the man who is responsible for checking the weather for every boat that sets sail.

Another one walks in behind him, I can't tell who it is because his face is turned away from the camera. He pulls out a needle and stabs the watchman in the neck.

He falls to the ground completely unconscious. The guy with the red hair goes to his computer, then leaves after a couple minutes. Jack stops the video. That red hair, and side burns, are strikingly similar.

I point to the screen and stumble over what to say. "D-do you. I-is he the reason...oh my God." I cover my mouth with my hand. Trying to keep my composure, and not cry in front of him again.

Jack gets up and puts his arms around me. "Don't worry Elsa, we'll find out who he is." He tries telling me. But there's no need for that. We don't need to look for him.

Why? Because I already know who it is.

Prince Hans.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.5K 608 57
It was a cold night in a beautiful little city named Burgess. The Frost family have a new neighbour, the Summers family with their adopted daughters...
18.5K 677 22
It has been a long time since the young Queen of Arendelle, Elsa has seen Jack Frost, which they both have developed feelings for each other. However...
1.6K 48 35
Follow the path of twist and turns that Elsa, Jack, Anna and Kristoff face as they fight off the evil spirits to save Arendale.
9.7K 595 21
Elsa is Anna's best friend, sworn protector, and older sister. However, a huge mishap leaves Elsa banned from Arendelle to watch Anna grow up from af...