Undercover Love

By KarmyArmy_

Because of the very high divorce rate in America, the government decided to take action. They created a task... More

Chapter 2: Coffee
Chapter 3: Gym
Chapter 4: Marriage Stress And Late Night Texts
Chpater 5: Mornings
Chapter 6: Locked In
Chapter 7: The Picture
Chapter 8: Skyler
Chapter 9: Weekly Report
Chapter 10: Alex's Story
Chapter 11: It Feels Like I'm Dreaming
Chapter 12: Girls Are Hot
Chapter 13: Anyone in There?
Chapter 14: 'This'
Chapter 15: XIII
Chapter 16: Surveillance
Chapter 17: Unknown
Chapter 18: Not A Game

Chapter 1: Meet The Agents (pilot)

3.4K 87 67
By KarmyArmy_

Tobin seduced the woman to her hotel bedroom which was wired with cameras and microphones. She took the woman's hand in her own and led her to the bed, and to Tobin's surprise the lady didn't even hesitate to cheat on her husband and kiss Tobin.

Something told Tobin that this wasn't the first time the woman cheated.

The secret agent didn't let it go further than a kiss. She just left the woman there and went to headquarters.

"Another wife, another cheater." Tobin mumbled as she walked out.

--------------------------------------------

Agent file:

Name: Tobin Powell Heath.

Age: 24

Agent personal number: 17

Ranking: 9/10

Cases closed: 2844/2844

--------------------------------------------

Tobin is a member of an elite task force that was created by the U.S government to show people around the country how their partner really acts when they aren't looking.

You could basically say that Tobin was the best of the best with the highest ranking in the last 10 years, besides her superiors.

But this task force has it's rules.

1. If the husband/wife didn't want their partner to be checked, they wouldn't do it.

2. If the agent sees signs that the target starts to fall in love with them, they must leave.

3. The cheating must be recorded as evidence.

4. If the husband/wife does not want to watch the recording the agent will simply tell them what happened.

5. The agent will carry a gun for safety purposes and will only use it in case of emergency.

The rest of the rules weren't that significant so basically those are the main rules, all you have to do is follow the rules and catch the cheaters.

--------------------------------------------

"Hey Ash." Tobin said as she went to the main headquarters.

"Hey Tobs. How'd it go with Mrs. Fisher?" Ashlyn asked.

"Pfff she was such a cheater. Didn't even hesitate."

Tobin and Ashlyn laughed.

--------------------------------------------

Agent file:

Name: Ashlyn Michelle Harris.

Age: 26

Agent personal number: 18/24

Ranking: 8/10

Cases closed: 1574/1598

--------------------------------------------

Ashlyn and Tobin both arrived to this unit together and have been friends ever since.

"Tobin!" Tobin's boss, Hope, called out to her.

"Yeah boss?" Tobin asked.

"Did she cheat?" Hope asked looking at paper work on her desk.

"Yeah, here are the files and the video." Tobin said as she handed Hope a thumb drive with all the information.

"Great job." Her boss said and took the file.

--------------------------------------------

Agent file:

Name: Hope Amelia Solo

Age: 30

Agent personal number: 1

Ranking: 9.5/10

Cases closed: 61723/61747

--------------------------------------------

Even though Hope was Ashlyn and Tobin's boss, they were pretty good friends both in and outside of work.

"Ok I have a new case for you Tobin. Meet me in my office at 1pm sharp."
Hope said and went to her office.

"Got it boss." Tobin replied.

"Hey wanna go get food?" Ash asked.

"Always." Tobin said and they went out to eat.

--------------------------------------------

"Hey boss you said you have a new case for me?" Tobin said as she entered Hope's office.

"Yeah it's..." Hope started rummaging through the papers on her desk.

"The Morga- wait no that's Ashlyn's. the Kriegers." Hope said handing Tobin a folder.

"Cool. I'll get right on it." Tobin said and went out of the office.

"Hey Tobs, you got a new case?" Ashlyn asked as she sat at her desk which was next to Tobin's.

"Yeah the uhh.. Kriegers." She said looking at the folder again and handing it to Ashlyn.

"Please switch with me!" Ashlyn practically begged.

"Why?"

"Have you looked at the wife? She is so hot!!"

"Fine I'll switch with you."

Tobin couldn't understand why Ashlyn would want to ever switch. The woman Ashlyn's target was, was absolutely stunning.

"I'm gonna head home. Bye dude." Tobin said taking the file.

"Bye!" Ashlyn called.

Word count: 636

Song for this chapter: PVRIS - Smoke

A/N: Hey! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this fic! Sorry it was a little short it was just to start up the story. I know the age I said they are isn't how old they really are but just go with it.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 875 30
What happens when girls from the "Wrong Side of The Tracks" meet and fall in love with girls from the "Right Side".
83.1K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!
4.3K 102 29
It's been 5 months since the World Cup. Alex and Tobin are planning their wedding, preparing for the day they go to court with Andy, and thinking abo...
195K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...