Whispers In My Ear ©

By jessmb94

MATURE!!!! For ages 18 and up! A girl with the talent and passion to sing will try making it in the big bad i... More

2018 October
Informing You Book
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
The Picks Are In!
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
In Honor- Please read
Fly High Hell Cat
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen- Part One
Chapter Thirteen- Part Two
Chapter Fourteen Part One
Chapter Fourteen- Part Two
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty-Part One
Chapter Twenty- Part Two
Chapter Twenty One- Part One
Chapter Twenty One- Part Two
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Nineteen

126 7 7
By jessmb94

New update! Be sure to check out the image on this chapter!!!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!
🌸🌸🌸🌸

Chapter Nineteen

I straightened my back, held my head high and walked straight up to them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, walking up to three familiar faces.

"We've came to see you." Kat was the first one to speak.

Kat had her hair curled into a high pony tail. Wearing a long black fitted crop top and dark waisted jeans. She had done her make up in a cat eye with full lashes and red on her full lips. She highlighted her cheekbones with what I assumed was gold bronzer.

"Well you see me." I replied, eyeing the man I had only seen a few times. "An what are you doing here Aiden?"

"I came to speak with you." His eyes bore into mine.

Frowning, "About?"

He swallowed but remained calm, "About Ashton."

My face hardened, "What about Ashton?"

Aiden wore a dark suite with penny loafer shoes. He always seemed to reek of business and seriousness. I don't think their were a fun bone in his body.

"It's better we speak inside." Aiden replied, he straightened the wrinkle out of his suit.

My frown deepened, "Why?"

He glanced around, "In case theres ears listening."

His response left me curious and taken back at the same time.

"Fine, but only for a moment I have things to do." I looked at Kat and Justin, "I'd like to speak to him alone."

Kat rolled her eyes while Justin stood starring at me with disapproval.

"We want to talk to you too." Justin spoke.

Justin sported a grey T-shirt with washed out colored jeans. His hair had been brushed through and I could see stubble from his last shave.

"I only have a moment and Aiden seems to want to say something important. We will talk another time." Turning my back to them, opening my door as I spoke.

To say those words, it hurt telling my old friends to bug off. Truly missing them but I knew speaking with them would only led to arguing and I didn't want that. Ashton would not approve of me having them back in my life and I didn't want to disappoint him again. I promised I'd be a good girl for him and I am going to.

"Come on Justin," Kat grabbed his hand stepping down the small steps with her white shoes. "We have better things to do."

My heart tugged as they walked away but I pushed it aside. I opened the door the rest of the way and walked in, signaling for Aiden to follow me. As I walked in, my puppy Noel came running, tail wagging like crazy when he seen me.

"Cute pup." Aiden commented, but I ignored him and pick up the excited pup.

He licked my face and I laughed, "Hey Noel."

"Noel?" Aiden smirked.

I ignored his question and got straight to the case, "What are you doing here Aiden?"

He stiffened, sensing the playfulness had past and it was time for seriousness.

He cleared his throat, "I told you I want to talk to you."

I waved him off, "About Ashton, yeah I know."

He nodded but didn't continue.

"What about Ashton?" I asked, feeding my puppy a Scooby Snack.

Noel showed how grateful he was with a cute bark before chewing the snack to pieces.

"He's not good for you." Aiden replied.

I furrowed my brows, infuriated. "Not good for me? Or not good enough for me?"

To be completely honest I wasn't good enough for Ashton. Aiden looked away and this was the first time I seen his demeanor falter.

"He was right." I whispered.

"Who was right about what?" Aidens forehead ceased with deep wrinkle lines.

"Ashton was right about you." I snapped, "You're trying to take me away from him! He's your best friend! How could you do this to him?"

I was pissed now, ready to burst in flames as my anger fumed. Ashton warned me that other people would be jealous of our relationship. Of our love for each other. No one could understand the passion nor how our souls connect to one another. Our love was pure, raw, and real.

He laughed, a chilling sound "He told you that?" He laughed again, "I'm not trying to take you from him. I am trying to save you from him and this chaos you have fallen into. Ashton is a liar, a cheat, he is a insane man! He is not my friend, or best friend as you put it. Were solemnly business partners! Your blind by the delusion he set in your brain!"

Aidens voice rose to loud screams, before I could response my phone begun to ring. My puppy watching us curiously. I quickly retrieved my phone, seeing it was Ashton.

"Hey baby." I greeted.

"Don't baby me, you little slut! What the fûck is Aiden doing in your house alone? Are you fûçking him now? I thought you loved me? You no good bîtch, I'll ruin you!" Ashton yelled into the phone.

"Baby no, no it's not like that." I started to cry.

Ashton's voice was warning and vicious, "It's exactly like that. I'm not a idiot, I thought you were different Lyrical! You told me you'd be a good girl, and now I find as soon as you leave me you have him come to your house? You're nothing but a whore! A cûnt that will pay for this!"

Sobs broke from my lips, my heart crumbling. "Baby no no. He came to do what you said he would. I love you so much Ashton. I'm not cheating on you I swear it. Please baby believe me. I can't lose you!"

"Then tell him to leave right fućking now Lyrical." Ashton's voice was calm, and when he's calm he's outraged.

"Aiden you need leave right now." I choked.

"What the fûck is that sappy shit in your voice? Tell him like you mean it or were done." Ashton instructed.

I took asleep breathe. My sadness turning into anger. Into hatred. Into something dark and full with destruction.

"Get out!" I screamed with all the air in my lungs, "Get out of my dàmn house right fûçking now Aiden! I never want to see your face again! Don't ever think about coming near here again!"

Aidens POV

Ashton has destroyed her. He has ruined her very soul. He has tainted her mind with lies. He's burned a delusion into her very thoughts. He's made her turn into a dark orb. A orb that only the devil himself has touched.

I starred at her, knowing if I spoke she wouldn't actually hear me. After her frantic screams, she looked at me. Her eyes completely empty and her body slumming. Her heart, her soul was crumbling before my very eyes.

Lyrical wasn't that girl I had seen from afar at the cemetery all those months ago. When I was visiting my girlfriend and child's grave, I had seen her mass of dark locks at another grave. Lyrical had looked out of place at the land of the dead.

She reminded me of my precious Danica.

Danica with the instant wave of light, that had came crashing into my world. She became my world the first night she had cleaned my wounds from a deal gone wrong. She found me stumbling on the dark streets, bleeding.

Blood dripping from my left brow, down my cheek. Danica was a beautiful soul. Kind, loving, and a touch of innocence I had never had the blessing of having until I had her. I had her in my grasp, in my world. My last memory of her floating into my mind.

"Where are you going moya lyubov?" I asked with the sweet loving words of my home Russia.

Danica smiled, "To the doctor to check on our little one."

I smiled lovingly at her, softly placing a hand on her swollen stomach. "Detka."

She grinned, "Our Detka."

"Ya lyublyu tebya." I kissed her head.

She placed a light kiss on my lips, "I ya tebya, moye serdtse."

I vanished the memory, my eyes focusing once more on the unrecognizable girl. She mouthed the word please, so her lover wouldn't hear. Without another word spoken, I nodded briefly and walked out Lyrical's door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1.7M 35.6K 22
Carmen Morris is a 17 year old girl who is getting abused by her father Jack Morris. It's been this way since Carmen's mother died in a car accident...
3M 39.1K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
50.2K 861 40
When a drunken night out leads to Rose Delacour meeting the mysterious American Mafia Boss, Clecentine Huxley, she can't help but give in to her beau...