Killer (phan) (completed with...

By phanwhitets

HI!!!! so if you happen to read this, it means you're amazing (; so I don't think there's any trigger warning... More

une ~ why can't I?
deux ~ loyal friend
trois ~ you won't tell anyone right?
quatre ~ that wasn't Annabell
cinq ~ misunderstanding
six ~ do you recognize this girl?
sept ~ livin like larry
huit ~ what are we even doing?
neuf ~ paris
dix ~ confused
onze ~ that song
douze ~ it's beautiful
treize ~ you're going to regret it
quatorze ~ any moment now
quinz ~ it was her
seize ~ status
dix-sept ~ please say yes
dix-huit ~ fuck it I can't think of a name for this chapter
dix-neuf ~ across the street
vingt ~ no matter what
vingt et une ~ not once
vingt deux ~ not anymore
vingt trois ~ where are you going?
vingt quatre ~ what am I even doing?
vingt cinq ~ it's her
vingt six ~ I don't believe you
vingt sept ~ the last thing you'll remember
Vingt huit ~ just let me die
vingt neuf ~ wtf is a title
SMUT
trente deux ~ the perfect day in Paris
Trente trois ~ some dreams really do come true
HEY HEY HEY I GOT SOMETIN TO SAY PEOPLE
seQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL :D

Trente et une ~ someone wants to see you

8.2K 349 326
By phanwhitets

Meow 2

I wake up with Dan's limbs tangled with mine and we were both naked. I blush remembering the night before and suddenly feel very exposed and slightly embarrassed. I detach myself in attempt to put on some boxers but Dan grips my hand and pulls me back into his arms.

"Where were you going?" He whispers in my ear. I giggle and turn around to peck his lips.

"I'm just, feeling a little exposed," I say and position myself so he can't see my manhood very well. I blush and he giggles wrapping his arms tighter around me.

"I happen to love this outfit on you," Dan says looking down my body. I blush and squirm slightly.

"Well of course /you/ do," I say rolling my eyes slightly. "You're my boyfriend, that's sort of a given," he smiles and blushes. "But really, I do kind of want to get dressed and get breakfast." He pouts slightly.

"But it's cozy in here," he whines and I giggle.

"We'll stay just a few more minutes," I say and snuggle closer to him who sighs in content.

~

"I will never get tired of these pancakes!" Dan says taking a mouthful of food while we sit at a table in the hotel lobby.

"What if you had to eat the every single day?" I say giggling and take a bite of my waffles. He chuckles too

"We'll, maybe /then/ I would get sick of it, but don't kill my vibe!" I giggle and sit in silence for a second to see office Little and Al sitting next to us at the table.

"Morning," Al mumbles. I think he's pissed that we caught Kaydee and Chris and he didn't. Plus we didn't obey orders which kind of ruins our friendship chances.

"Morning," Dan and I say back.

"So, we're all leaving today around four, do you guys know when we should schedule a flight?" Officer Little asks us and I look at Dan.

"Is Sunday okay?" I ask and he nods. "I mean it gives us about a week of fun,"

"Yeah we'll stay until Sunday ," Dan says and Al and officer Little laugh at us. I look over at Dan who looks just as confused as I do. "What?" He asks.

"Had a little fun last night did you?" Al says and I turn bright red. I forgot about the hickeys we had. I look at Dan and realize they were just as visible. Al and Little burst out laughing.

"Hush," I say quietly and place my hand over the mark. I look over at Dan who was looking down to avoid eye contact.

"I told you it would be noticeable," Dan whispers and I chuckle slightly.

"And you remember what I said to that now don't you," I say and he grins a little. We're all quiet and eat in silence for a minute. "Where are we going today Dan?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Oh come on, you have to have some where in mind!"

"Have you guys been to park down the street from here?" Officer little asks us and we shake our heads. "If you leave the hotel and take a right, just walk down about sixish blocks and you'll see a nice park. I drove past it couple times." I look over at Dan who's grinning.

"Yes! Yes! Let go there!" He squeals like a little kid. I giggle and nod.

"I guess we'll go there," I say and stand up to throw away my garbage.

~

"People keep giving us weird looks Dan," I say to Dan who was pushing me on a swing. "Dan, okay, that's enough, we could not look gayer right now," I drag my feet on the ground stopping myself. He walks around to the front of me and places his hands in his hips.

"What is so wrong with looking gay, being gay is FABULOUS!" He mocks a gay voice leaving me laughing. "No really, who cares what they're thinking? You know what! They're not here!" He motions to the other people in the park. "As I said before, it's just you, and me, and Paris," I smile and stand up to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Just the way I like it," I say and peck his lips, smiling.

"I hope you know my ass hurts like an absolute bitch tit right now," he says and I giggle and wink at him. "It was definitely worth it though."

"It better have been," I say and lean in to kiss him when I hear a car horn. I ignore it and attach our lips, kissing him softly.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS OVER HERE!" Officer Little's voice rings out louder than the other voices in the park. Dan and I both groan and turn to see him parked in the parking lot. We walk over to him.

"Look, we've been here for about an hour, can't you leave us alone?" Dan says sounding annoyed.

"There's someone who wants to see you."

~

"We're here to see Kaydee Hartmon, please," Officer Little says to the receptionist at the French prison. I take a look at Dan who was twiddling his fingers looking really nervous. I'm nervous too, but I can imagine Dan feeling much worse. I reach over and grab his hand, squeezing it to show support. He looks at me and smiles shakily.

"Right this way," another officer says in a heavy French accent. Dan lets go of my hand so he can ring his own fingers together again out of nervousness.

"I'll leave you two to it," officer Little says and stays behind.

We walk through some halls until we get to a hall with a bunch of separate little stalls that had inmates talking to there families and friends. I gulp when I see the familiar red haired girl sitting in a seat holding the phone in her hands and picking at the tape on it. I hear dans breath shorten at the sight of her.

"It's okay Dan, you're okay," I say and pat his shoulder slightly and he nods walking up to her. There was a glass between us and a phone on her side and a phone on ours so we could talk. A guard stood behind her and her hands were cuffed. Dan sat in the chair across from her but didn't pick up the phone. I reach over and grab it seeing Dan was really nervous.

"H-hi Kaydee," I say in the phone and attempt a smile but she can probably tell I'm freaking out.

"Phil there's a very protective glass between us, I'm handcuffed, and Jerry here behind me isn't letting me go anywhere, you're safe," she says chuckling.

"No, no, it's not that!" I say an she rolls her eyes chuckling. "It's just, we haven't talked and stuff and, how are you?" She laughs again. She sounds so nice. Just like the old Annabell.

"I'm fine Phil, and you? You're night seemed pretty rough, are you doing okay?" I nod and smile. I look down at Dan who didn't even look up at Kaydee.

"I'm sorry, Dan's a little nervous," I say and he dips his head down lower.

"It's okay," she says sounding sad. "All he needs to think of is that he's talking Annabell, not Kaydee. I'm still the same girl, no more, no less," I nod and tilt dans chin up so he's looking in my eyes.

"Dan, don't be scared, she just wants to talk to you," I say and he pulls his head away being stubborn. I groan and lift the phone to my ear again. "It might take a minute," I say and she nods. "I'm so sorry this happened," I say quietly and look down.

"Phil it's okay," she says. "I like this better than what I had before," I look back up and she's smiling. I expected this moment to be sort of sad.

"Why did you talk to Dan and I in the first place if you knew you had to pack up and leave?" I blurt out. I was always curious.

"Chris told me we were done," she says quietly. "He said that since there were so many people after us, we had to just stop, that day I left, I didn't know I was leaving. He just handed me a gun and said we were going. I'm so glad he chose Paris, I've always wanted to come here. But anyways, when I had turned eighteen, I was planning on moving in with Dan and away from him. I had no idea that we would be going just like that. I asked if I could see you two one more time and he was really mad about that. He was always jealous of you two."

"Did he know about you and Dan being together?" I ask and she shakes her head. "So you were cheating on Dan,"

"Phil, I never loved Chris in the first place!" She says. "Dameon Hetlick was my step brother, he ran away with his best friend Chris when they were both eighteen and I was thirteen. They took me with them and helped them rob stores. We moved around sixteen times and made it back in London when I was fifteen, that was the year I met you two, and that was the year he told me that we were done committing crime," I nod and my mouth is slightly open. "The first night after running away, Chris r-r-" she stutters. "He raped me," she says clearer. "He said that he'd kill me if I ever told anyone about what we were doing, what he did to me, who I really was," she starts sniffling and that soon turns into soft cries. I stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do. Dan looks up at me curiously.

"What did you do to her?" He asks.

"I didn't do anything!" I say defensively covering the phone. He looks at Kaydee who was trying her best not to keep crying. He takes the phone from me and doesn't hesitate to put it to his ear.

"Kaydee, are you okay?" He asks and she looks up seeming to stop crying at his voice. She wipes her face. And says something I can't hear. I put my ear next to dans so I can hear her. "Kaydee stop apologizing and just tell me one thing, did you ever really love me?" She looks at us with wide eyes.

"Yes, Dan, of course I did, you didn't hear what I was telling Phil?" She says and Dan shakes his head. "Have him explain to you later, but Dan, I love you, I really do!" More tears run down her face and I feel some run down Dan's because our cheeks out touching.

"I believe you," Dan whispers in the phone. "But, um, Kaydee, what's your court order?" She brushes away some stray tears.

"I don't have a death sentence if I stay in jail for life," she says and Dan whimpers slightly.

"I'm really sorry," I say and she nods.

"Thank you two for, you know, caring," she says and pauses for a second. "Um, I know I caused you two a lot of pain, but I was wondering, if you two could visit me every once in a while?" Dan and I both nod eagerly.

"Of course girly, were still friends!" He says smiling and she smiles back at the nickname he would always give her. I try and smile even though I feel a pang of jealousy. "We'll visit you a lot, don't worry," she nods.

"Thank you guys," she says and we nod. We sit awkwardly for a second. "And don't worry Dan, I know there's not going to be an 'us'," he nods.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers and I bite my lip. If he really loves her, I feel bad. I just took him away from happiness if that's what he wants. She waves it off with a chuckle.

"I'll get an inmate boyfriend, then I can do shit to people and he'll protect me!" She says jokingly and we all chuckle. "Oh, and what was Dan saying after he pointed a gun at me? Something about a /boyfriend/?" She raises an eyebrow at me and smirks after winking. I blush and move my head away from Dan who had pink cheeks.

"I, um, we-" Dan says trying to think of a way out of it and she just laughs her head off.

"I'm sorry Kaydee, I really am! Don't be mad and throw things at me!" I say quickly in the phone as she finishes laughing before bringing the phone to her mouth.

"Don't be sorry, Philip!" She giggles. "I mean, I am really pleased that Dan found someone else. And I'm really glad that its you, you'd make a perfect boyfriend for him," I blush and smile at Kaydee. I would've never thought that her "Annabell" personality was her real one. Nice, sweet, adorable, a good sense of humor. "How long have you two been a couple?"

"About a day or two," Dan answers. "Sorry if I found someone too quickly, I just, sorry,"

"Don't be!" Kaydee says again her tears completely gone now. "If you are happy, I'm happy as well," I smile and the guard behind her says something that we can't hear. "Looks like that's it guys," she says and we nod. "Come and visit soon,"

"Course we will," Dan says. "Bye kayds,"

"See ya Kaydee!" I say in the phone an ah waves to us before the officer takes her back out of the room.

A/N it's sTILL NOT OVER AHH I'm sorry I've been dragging the story on, two more chapters to go :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...
117K 5K 13
so basically if you've stumbled across this story i must warn you of suicide, self-harm, abuse, alcohol, language, and sex ;) so Phil gets assigned a...
230 24 15
Phil is depressed and has been for a long time, Phil had kept this from Dan for along time by letting his bubbly personality invade his mind to distr...
712 29 15
It all began when Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) have a crush on Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire). But Phil doesn't know that Dan have the same feeling on Phil...