Falling Inlove With the Wrong...

De bloomy_otaku

At first i was poor, and then something happened that made my dad get a job in Korea...FINALLY! But when i g... Mais

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Korea
Chapter 2: The limo guy
Chapter 3 : What fight?
Chapter 4 : Mark!
Chapter 5 : NO WAY!!!
Chapter 6 : Stranger
Chapter 7 : Stranger (Pt.2)
Chapter 8 : She dissapeared!!
Chapter 9 : The dinner
Chapter 10 : The Amusment Park
Chapter 11:WTF kai?!
Chapter 12:The Truth!
Chapter 13: What is happening to me?
Chapter 14: Dyslexia
Chapter 15: Is everything really solved?
Chapter 16: The poison!
Chapter 17: Finding out the truth!
Chapter 18: kai's plan...!
Chapter 19:Jimin's return
Chapter 20: Cathey's plan
Chapter 21:Your better off not knowing.....
Chapter 22:Goodbye Korea!
Chapter 23: A game of tag!
Chapter 24: Re-calling everything!
Chapter 25: Elizabith
Chapter 26: Getting Closer!
Chapter 27: Real Revenge!
Chapter 28: Police station...!
Chapter 29:Waiting for freedom!
Chapter 30:Mom suspicious!!
Chapter 31:Shocked!!!
Chapter 32: How about joining them then?
Chapter 33: Musculin Body
Chapter 34 : What have you done?
Chapter 35:Jake!
Chapter 36: Mothers!
Chapter 37: Lie Detecter?!
Chapter 39: Closer to Jake!
Chapter 40 : The truth is what ends it all!
Chapter 41: Remembering everything!
Chapter 42: The Note
Chapter 43: Immuno-7
Chapter 44: First Destination
Chapter 45: Rest in Peace!
Chapter 46: Her feelings!
Chapter 47: Black Ferrari Car!
Chapter 48: Peace
Chapter 49: Missing files.
Chapter 50: Jailed Jake!
Chapter 51: Treatment
Chapter 52: Arrested!
Chapter 53: Court
Chapter 54: Party!
Chapter 55: Saying goodbye!
Epilogue

Chapter 38: Too much to handle.

802 40 33
De bloomy_otaku

Jimin's POV

As nervous as i can ever get after seeing the lie detector, i start to breath in and out trying to calm my self, but as i expected, that made of no use or changed anything of how i am feeling right now. Time passed and my parents have been sweet talking with the officers like there family members and its not like there about to start questioning there own son. Before they could question me, mom insists on eating dinner first, and so they all agree, taking this to my advantage i rush to the nearest toilet and make a group call with everyone.

J: Guys! Did the police officers arrive at your houses yet?
M:Yes they are already here! And they bought a lie detector with them!
Y:What are we going to do? Should we say the truth?
Y/N: I think that we have no choice but to say the truth....
E: People calm down! Being nervous won't make anything better ok? Just answer whatever you guys know and try saying a little of the truth but twisting it
J:Okay guys! Becareful...

And the call ended, its not that i dont trust my friends...its that they dont know the truth. What am i supposed to do? If i tell them, i will have to explain everything, and i am hundred percent it wont just take 5 seconds nor minutes....atleast 2 hours...
Leaving the toilet and heading to the living room i see that they have already started eating dinner and so i join them. Sitting next to my mom while my dad is to her left and the 3 officers are at the opposite side of me in total, we are all 6 people sitting at the table.

"Excuse us for starting to eat without you jimin," said the police officer that had the detector in his hand "Your excused" is what i say and start eating my food, silently.
"How are your friends? They must be scared--more like frightened by now," says one of the officers, not making eye contact with him and trying to control my rage i reply " Im pretty sure there doing just fine, since they know they have nothing to be scared of...i mean, why be scared if you know you did nothing?" ending the conversation with a question and going back to my food. I swear if he wasn't a police officer, he would be already loosing a tooth or two by now.

Finally, dinner finished and we are all sitting together in the living room next to the TV and the officer was getting the detector ready...It was more like a laptop, it is black and has a lot of wires sticking out of it, one of the wires goes on my index finger to check my pulse and the others were some extra random wires. Seeing the officer getting ready to question, my phone on the table with the recorder working and his small MP3 like device for recording also....he begins.

"Have you ever heard the name Jake before?" i then nod and he demands for me to speak and i reply with a, "yes" and so he continues "What has he ever done to you?"
This question made me stop on my tracks... What HAS he ever done to me?
"He has been torturing me and my friends, he was always just making trouble for us for a specific reason" the officer staring at the laptop screen he asks "In what way was he torturing you? And why do you think he's doing all this?"
"He was scaring us mentaly as teenagers, we couldn't feel safe anymore in such age, and i think hes doing this to get back his money, that's what i know"

He then nods and continues asking "What money?" ;"The money that was stolen by Yong Yoon's grandmother...she didnt use it, but she kept it hidden"

Third person's POV

All the five friends being questioned and all answering what they all know, stuff that everyone all knows except for the police. But what they didnt know is that everything is related to each other from top to bottom which might make things even more confusing for everyone...except for one person who will never be confused,Jake.

Jake's POV

I hope sis is doing okay with the police officers....i didn't just get her from America for her to get arrested in Korea.
I call Suzy to come so i can finally tell her the truth...she has to know everything. I hear a knock on my door to see Suzy entering with a big smile on her face "Sit," is what i say. And so she does.

"Look, i have been hiding alot of things from you....and im sure i cant keep hiding them from you for a long time" i can see her facial expressions changing. But all of this is for her sake, she just needs to know. "What is it?" ;"You said that you didn't know anything about your family right?" she nods and so i continue "Yong Yoon is your step sister...from your father. And your mom died after giving birth to you....your dad couldn't take care of you so you ended up alone in an orphanage"

I can see the pain in her eyes and then she asks "And how did you know about that? What makes you so sure?" i stare at her for a while and gesture for her to come sit next to me for me to hug and comfort her saying
"Yong Yoon's grandmother told me" she then asks "But she's dead" i then start explaining to her everything saying "Before she died, she used to go to a park every morning, exercising. I used to do that too, until one day i saw her trip and fall and so i went to help her and from then onwards we got a little closer and she started telling me everything. She said that her son-in-law was already married and his wife died before marrying her daughter, she asked about him from few people and she found out he has a daughter from his first wife, he put the daughter in an orphanage after calling her suzy and thats how i knew it was you.
At first i had my suspicions that it was you but when i went for her funeral i visited her room and saw a small music box on her table...i opened it to hear the music and it fell from my hands and broke....i quickley picked it up to see a paper falling out of it with a picture inside it...reading it, i found out that she read your dads diary and it IS you ;i know its you from the picture i saw....and i also found out she was the one who took the money from my parents.....and from the beginning she obviously used me to get close to my parents also, for the money"
She then stays quite embrassing everything in so slowely, which is hurting her in so many ways....i dont blame her...finding out the person who left her alone at an orphanage really does hurt....what did she do to deserve staying all her childhood alone?

Im sorry Suzy, im not telling you everyhting....she took the money to ptotect you from me, but i cant let you run away from me...i need you to stay... You have to stay!
After finally making her feel better i tell her "Kai also has to pay for torturing my sister, thats why im doing all this to him" and suzy then looks at me saying "Your sister is okay now, so why do that?" i then say "You wouldn't understand" she just stays quite and leaves the room....i have so much things to say...but to whom should i talk to?

Mark's POV

I was thinking of becoming a police officer, but if the citizens of the country will hate me as much as i hate the officers that questioned me, then im going for engineering. There so annoying! What the hell? What kinds of questions are they asking? 'In what way did jake abuse you?'. For the love of god, if it was not serious then why call you? Why would you be here even? Stupid idiots. Probably failed in all subjects at school, taking the easy way out and going for such a stupid job like being a police officer. Tsk, annoying little brats. Come, come, i want to fight.

I then get a call from Yong Yoon and so i answer it....but before that...i run to the bathroom to poop and then answer the phone

M:Hello Yongie
Y: Hi mark! So, how did it go?
M:It was okay, i told them everything i knew, i really dont know what to expect...
Y: I can hear your voice echo! Are you in the toilet again?! WHILE TALKING TO ME!
M: Calm down, shhh, its okay, its okay.....
Y:Whatever, i will call (y/n) now so bye
M: Bye bye....dont forget Valentine's day is coming up
Y:You know i dont celebrate it and hate it!
M:Yeah, i know

She then hangs up the phone. I just love teasing her so much...i live through teasing her. Leaving the toilet, i go upstairs to my room to go to sleep, we have school tomorrow and dinner today was not my favorite.
Changing into my PJs and getting ready to sleep....i get a text from an unknown number saying 'I have no where to go, please open for me your house door....i need food and water...please mark, please'
Who the hell would send such a creepy message? And then i reply to the message with a 'Who is this exactly?' . One minute of waiting and i feel my phone buzz with a text saying 'Its Elizabeth....please open the door'
What the hell? She's alive?!

Running down stairs to open the door, i stumble and fall, getting back up to open the door...as i do, i see her standing there with her sloppy clothes, greasy hair and dirty face with no shoes...she was at her worst condition....is it really Elizabeth? THE Elizabeth? The one who was supposed to be dead since middle school Elizabeth? The one i was blackmailed but acted like i was mental just to kill Elizabeth?
Something smells fishy here....oh yeah my dad bought fish for tomorrows lunch just now, and it reeks here
"Hello mark! Its been a really long time" i hear her say and i just nod with a smile and say "Please do come in" and so she does with no hesitation....

I get her a cup of water and some leftovers from dinner...heat them up a little and serve it for her "Eat up while i get the bath and some clothes ready for you" she nods, smiling and i leave, going upstairs
I dont know if i should trust her or not but doing good deeds once in a while wouldn't hurt. Going through my closet, i cant find anything that would suit her...shes so tiny....i tip toe through my parents room and to my moms closet for some clothes, i found a good T-shirt with sweatpants...i think this would do for now...
I tip toe back to my room getting the bath ready for her....when i did, i go down stairs to see her in my kitchen cleaning after her self after finishing the food "Its okay, i will continue that, you go upstairs you will find one of the rooms, its door is open...go into that room and you'll find clothes on the bed and the bath is ready" she then smiles and says "Thank you mark, i dont know what would i have done without you" i just smile and nod back
I really dont know if its her or not, but she sounds so sweet....and miserable...she makes me want to help her even more...

Calling Yong Yoon to let her sleep at her house because letting her sleep in my room is a not a very good decision to make in the middle of the night, and yong yoon is helping me so much by arguing

Y:And since when do you let unknown girls into your house?
M:She said she was Elizabeth, so i had to help her...i mean...if it IS really her...i want to pay her back for what i have done before
Y:There is NO WAY its her, she died, remember?
M:I dont know, just keep her for tonight only...ONLY ONE NIGHT!
Y:Okay fine....only one!
M:Thank you, tomorrow i will give you a kiss at school as a present
Y:We will see about that...now get her here as soon as possible
M:Okay okay, bye...i swear, this is too much for me to handle!

I close the phone to see her on the sofa in my living room drying her wet hair with a towel...when i go to her she then looks at me saying "Who were you talking to?" ignoring her question and noticing something so surprising

She looks EXACTLY like Alexandra! Which makes the chance of her being Elizabeth even higher....what am i going to do if she tells on me? Does she even know i did it?
This IS way too much for me to handle!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

238K 17.5K 38
Park Jimin is unhappy and alone. His partner of fifteen years has left him emotionally as well as physically scarred from years of abuse. He wishes j...
233K 6.8K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
77.8K 3.9K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
20.6K 517 49
Untold ; Tales of a luminary. The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good...