Marvel Preferences and Imagin...

By Mrs_Nomad

Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Sam Wilson Clint Barton Wanda Maximoff Pietro Maximoff T'Challa Peter Parker Tony... More

#1 ~ How You Meet
#2 ~ How You Sleep
#3 ~ Your First Argument
#4 ~ His Favourite Thing About You
#5 ~ He Comes Home From A Mission
#6 ~ What He Calls You
#7 ~ You're Insecure
#8 ~ TV Programme You Watch
#9 ~ He says 'I love you'
#10 ~ His Hugs
#11 ~ He Saves You
#12 ~ You See Him Cry For The First Time
#13 ~ On Your Period
#14 ~ You Hear Him Talk About You
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 1
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 2
#16 ~ They Meet Your Family | Pt. 1
#16 ~ They Meet Your Parents | Pt. 2
Imagine ~ -Nico_DiAngelo-
Steve Rogers Gets Jealous
Imagine ~ Shayna_Holmes
Imagine ~ Nicky66
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ TheCreatorOf1Derland
Imagine ~ SamMaggiolino
Imagine ~ jaidaXdanes
Imagine ~ xxavengersloverxx
Imagine ~ sb3367
Imagine ~ ThenaOdinson
Imagine ~ alliegatur
Imagine ~ BrookeKnight085
Imagine ~ -sunnyniall
Imagine ~ Boymeetsworldfanmel
Imagine ~ Desmond_Hume
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ kjsd562
Imagine ~ ChancellorTheRapper
Imagine ~ astory4you
Imagine ~ WitchDoctor21
Imagine ~ AvalonLaurel
Imagine ~ Samarra_Lovely
Imagine ~ Luna_is_a_kitten
Imagine ~ Holliebee12
Imagine ~ PurdyPinja
Imagine ~ XxRobynErinxX
Imagine ~ Widowsbite1120
Pregnancy Series: Steve
Pregnancy Series: Tony
Pregnancy Series: Thor
Pregnancy Series: Bruce
Pregnancy Series: Clint
Pregnancy Series ~ Loki
#17 ~ Christmas Together| Pt. 1
#17 ~ Christmas Together | Pt. 2
Please read + requests are open
Imagine - Star-Bucky-Lover x Bucky
Imagine - alt_geek_trash x Bruce
Clint x short reader : MadisonGupton
Reacting to homophobia preference : That-someone

Imagine ~ ghita21

3.5K 62 8
By Mrs_Nomad

Imagine ~ ghita21

"I still don't know if you can get phone reception in Asgard but anyway... please just call me back if you get this?" You hung up the phone and flopped back onto the bed. You glanced at the clock and read 11:34. Every night before you went to bed over the last two weeks you'd called Thor. He'd said he was going to visit Steve and just didn't return. After he'd been missing for a day you'd been panicky and had called most of the Avengers. None of them had seen him; until Loki told you Thor was in Asgard. You didn't want to believe him but it was the only lead you had.

You'd gone through desperation to anger and all the way back to loneliness. You just wanted him back but you knew the moment you saw him you would be angry. You went to sleep and woke up with no notifications - again. You'd been calling him as much as possible since you'd given him a phone to keep for emergencies.

After he'd been missing for 3 days the horrible thought that maybe he didn't want to be with you anymore crept into your head. What if he no longer loved you and that was it? Maybe your 6 years together didn't mean as much to him as it meant to you. You'd tried to push that thought to the back of your head and ignore it but it loomed every night. You were close to giving up and just leaving him be - if he was hurt Loki would have obviously told you so he could taunt you.

For yet another day you weren't planning to go into work. You'd missed two weeks and today was the beginning of three weeks. No. You would go into work - sitting at home alone wasn't going to bring him home any quicker. So you got up and had a shower, for the first time since Thor had gone missing,  got dressed and had breakfast. Getting ready and having a purpose had woken you up a bit and given you some hope. Maybe something urgent had happened in Asgard and he could come home straight away and couldn't contact you. As you swung the door open to leave, Steve raised his hand to knock on your door.

"What are you all doing here?" You asked confused. Steve, Natasha, Tony, Bruce, Wanda and Maria all stared back at you. "Where are you going?" Natasha asked, sounding surprised. "I'm going to work." You replied slowly. "Why are you here?" You repeated - very puzzled by now. They all looked at each other awkwardly. Steve was stood at the front and so became the spokesperson. "Well... we were worried about you, so we came over to try and get you out." Your mouth opened in surprise slightly. You'd never felt quite accepted by all of Thor's 'colleagues'. "But... but...." You stuttered. "You don't like me?" You said shyly. In front of all these superheroes you felt tiny. "Look we know we give you some stick for being Thor's girl, but you're pretty cool really. None of us have seen you for the past two weeks and we know you must have been going out of your mind - so we came to help." Tony said. That was the most heartfelt and kindest thing you'd ever heard Tony say to anyone.

"Wow." You said shocked. You swallowed. "Thank you. Thank you so much for caring about me that much but I'm fine- really!" Steve looked at you disbelievingly. You felt the pit open again in your stomach. "Ghita... it's alright to be not be okay." Wanda said soothingly, stepping forwards. You nodded, feeling the tears build up behind your eyes. "I know... but I'm fine!" You managed to say. One look from Wanda and you lost it. She pulled you against her and held you tight while you cried. The others walked into your apartment and Wanda led you in.

You were sat on the couch while the others bustled around your apartment - tidying up and making tea and coffee. You say there in silence. Once someone pushed a mug into your hands you snapped back into reality. "So tell us what's been going on from you point of view - we're going to find him Ghita" Maria said to you. "Um well he said he was going over to Steve's apartment and then he just never came home." You took a sip out of mug and wiped your eyes. The others looked between themselves. "What do you guys know?" You asked. "He told us a week before he left that he would be going on holiday with you." You looked down. "So he's been planning to leave." You sighed "Maybe he's just left me." You felt a reassuring hand rub your back and a chorus of 'No of course not'.

"You know what? I'm getting a pissed off with the whole thing by now! He's just decided to disappear and not tell anyone where he's going? I can't be expected to wait around for him and drop my life just because he can't be arsed to get in contact with me!" The others looked a little surprised. "If he's not answering me maybe he'll answer you! But don't expect me to run into his arms and be all love dovey when he decided to rock up!" You straightened your top and stood up. "I appreciate what you've done for me very much and I'll remember what you said Tony but I'm going to work - I've tried everything I can and sitting here isn't going to anything." You grabbed your bag and walked to the door "Shut the door behind you." They all nodded and waved you off.

As you were driving to work you realised maybe you'd been a bit blunt and harsh when leaving but you knew they'd understood and not been offended. You went into work - much to the surprise of your boss - and worked hard to keep your mind busy. By the time you got home it was quite late - there was a note on the side in the kitchen. It read
'Hi Ghita,
We've popped out to the shop to get some snacks and pizza and a movie. We'll be back soon - we're going to have a girls night in while the guys do technical stuff and argue over trying to find Thor!
Nat x'
You smiled and put your bag down and quickly got changed into comfy clothes. You were just about to get comfy on the sofa when your phone rang in the kitchen. You dashed to get it just as you heard a knock on the door. You grabbed your phone and answered it to your boss while you opened the door and ushered the girls in - telling them to be quiet. Your boss was phoning you to tell you to take the next day off. "I know you want something to do, so I'll email you some work to do, but you weren't you today Ghita! Have another couple days and just take it slow." You thanked her and went into the living room where the girls were.

"Who was on the phone?" One of them asked. "Just my boss - told me to take tomorrow off." They all nodded and pulled you down onto the floor where they'd made a bed of blankets and pillows - with snacks and a pizza on the table. You spent the rest of the night laughing your head off.

The next morning all the girls left - they all had to get to work. However, you decided that you wouldn't mope around the house today - everyone was looking for Thor now, even if he was a dick for disappearing! You got dressed and set off to do some errands. After doing everything you needed to do, you spent most of the afternoon sitting in the park just relaxing. Eventually it started to get cold and you began to make your way home. By the time you parked your car outside your house it was dark. Which meant you noticed the fact that a lighting in your house was on. You raced to the front door and fumbled to open it with your keys. You burst in.

On the floor was rose petals. Lots of them all leading further into your house like a pathway. You followed them warily but quickly - extremely confused. The rose petal pathway led you through your house and into your garden. There stood in the centre of the garden, with a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers you'd ever seen, was Thor. Thor, your boyfriend who'd disappeared for over 2 weeks and terrified you!

You raced towards him and he swept you up in his arms, giving you a welcomed kiss. He held you tightly before you pulled back and slapped him hard across the face. "What was that for?!" He asked in shock. "That was for vanishing and leaving me alone and scared for over two weeks!!" You retaliated. Then you hugged him again. "What the hell have you been doing?" He chuckled at you and shook his head. "Not now my love, I have something more urgent that I need to do."

He took a step away from you and handed you the flowers. You looked around the garden for the first time and noticed there were loads of candles everywhere, lighting up the whole scene. It was beautiful and romantic. You looked at Thor very apprehensively. "Ghita, these past two weeks I've been in Asgard trying to fix a very serious issues. I had to follow a certain rule to fix the issues but it is all resolved now and I am finally home with you. I have a very important question to you ask you now though." He knelt down on one knee and you gasped, hands flying to your mouth. He reached up and took a hold of one of your hands with both of his. "Ghita, you are the most beautiful person I have ever known and you have helped me so much in this world and I have grown to realise that there is no one I love more than you. So, my beauteous love, will you do me the honour of becoming my queen?"

You launch yourself at him, kissing his face all over and hugging him so tightly. "Does this mean yes? This is not how we do it on Asgard!" You laughed, tears trickling down your face. "Yes of course you bloody idiot!!" You smiled and kissed him before he pulled away. "While I do not fully understand your proposal tradition in this world, I do have a ring for you!" He pulled out of his pocket a ring box and in the box was the most beautiful ring you'd ever seen. It was so intricate and had a gorgeous jewel in it. "This is the ring my father used to propose to my mother and my grandfather to my grandmother and so on. It is now yours, as am I."

You started crying again. "We need to tell the others you're home!" You suddenly realised. You dashed into the house and grabbed your phone before returning to Thor's waiting arms. Everyone quickly came over and you all celebrated into the night.

________________
Hope you liked it!! Thanks for the request!! Sorry it's been such a wait!!

Please vote and comment what you think!!

Imagines are currently closed

Bye -
Mrs Captain Rogers
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 4.5K 135
REQUESTS HAVE REOPENED This is just a bunch of random imagines I've come up with. You can request if you want! More details in the first chapter. Cur...
4.6K 89 34
Some Imagines of most Marvel characters. This is an X reader story Requests are always open. (Request as much as you'd like) I won't be writing any...
70.1K 1.9K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call
21.9K 407 18
Includes Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Sam Wilson Tony Stark Bruce Banner Thor Odinson Loki Odinson Clint Barton Scott Lang Peter Parker Peter Quill T'ch...