√ | She's My Juliet ↳Emison

By unicxmz

"She'll tear a hole in you, the one you can't repair. But I still love her I don't really care..." More

Prologue
Ch. 1-What If She Did Love Me?
Ch. 2- I Miss You
Ch.3- Too Much To Handle
Ch.4-Ravenswood? Ravenswood.
Ch.5-Stay With Me
Ch.6-Strong (Part 1)
Ch.7-Strong (Part 2)
Ch.8-Who's Coming To Dinner?
Not An Update (Sorry)
Ch.9-Hypnotic Poison
Ch.10-Caught pt. 1
Ch.11-Caught Pt. 2
Ch.12-What A Surprise
Ch.13- No Happy Endings
Ch.14-Perfect Timing
Ch.16- Baby Come Back
Ch.17- Night Changes
Ch.18- Just Friends
Ch.19- In Family We Trust
Sorry
Ch.20- Wherever the Wind Takes Us
Ch.21- Home is Where the Toby is
Ch.22- Falling into Place?
Uhh (not an update)
Ch.23- Help
Ch.24- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ch.25- Exes and Ohs
Ch.26- A Woman's Scorn
Ch.27- Breaking All the Rules
Ch.28- Regrets
Ch.29- A Hammer to the Heart
Ch.30- A Dangerous Game to Play
Ch.31- When There Was Me and You
Epilogue
One more thing...

Ch.15- On The Hunt

1.6K 42 3
By unicxmz

Emily's POV

After Alison told me she loved me I watched her walk upstairs to her room. I wasn't upset with her, I couldn't be. Then why didn't I tell her I loved her back? Maybe it's because I don't, at least not anymore? Or maybe I'm just learning to trust her again? I don't know.

  But I knew one thing for sure which was that I care about Alison more than I've ever cared about anyone. She needed to know that.

  The next morning I slowly walked to her room down the hall and knocked. "Ali?", I called out but there was no answer.

  I knocked again and pushed the door open to find an empty bed. There was no sign that she slept in it. I could tell because the bed was how I left it weeks ago.

  Instead of jumping the gun, I took out my phone and dialed her number. No answer. So I dialed again. And again, no answer.

  Panic began to set in and I grabbed my car keys and ran out the door. I drove down to the Brew, somewhere I knew she always went when feeling stressed.

  "Hey Em", I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Hanna.

  I sighed in relief that she was here, "Hey. Have you seen Ali?"

  "No, we left her with you", Hanna replied in confusion.

  "So she hasn't called or texted you or the girls?"

  Hanna shook her head, "No not that I know of. Is everything ok?"

  I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, "I don't know."

  "What do you mean, what's going on?" Hanna asked worriedly.

"I went to her room this morning and she wasn't there. The bed hasn't been slept in, it's like there was no trace of her being there. I called her over and over again but she didn't pick up."

  Hanna shook her head, "Em, slow down. She probably just needed some space after everything that happened last night. Don't worry", She said reassuring me.

  I smiled a little, "You're right. I'm sorry."

  She rubbed my arm in support and said, "Don't be. After everything that's happened to all of us, it's ok to assume the worst sometimes. It's the only thing we know how to do."

  I smiled but on the inside I was still terrified. It wasn't like Ali to just disappear without something being wrong.

  "Isn't that your old roommate?" Hanna asked pointing over to the couch where Sara Harvey sat.

  "Yea. It is. I'll be back", I said walking toward her.

  She looked up from her book and smiled, "Emily. Long time no see."

  "Yeah. What are you doing here?" I asked already having a bad feeling in my gut.

"Free country Em" She replied with a devious smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "No, I mean why are you back. You left. Why not stay gone?"

"You really don't like me do you?" She asked with feigning hurt.

"No I don't" I told her honestly. At first she actually looked hurt but it faded just as quickly as it came.

She sipped her tea and said, "You seem to like kissing me though."

"Sara that was a while ago. I'm with someone now."

"Alison right?" The blonde asked, blue eyes piercing into my soul. They were pretty but they weren't the exact blue eyes I wanted to see.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

She simply responded, "I have eyes everywhere Emily."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that so I just stared at her blankly. She smiled while standing up and said, "It's nice to see you're all buddy-buddy again. Although I never did see Spencer as the forgiving type."

"How the hell do you-" I began but was cut off.

"Know that? Like I said, I have eyes everywhere. Hope you find Alison soon", she replied walking out the door leaving me stunned.

Hanna came walked over to me and asked, "What happened? What did she say to you?"

"She knows Ali's missing. How does she know she's missing?" I quickly asked already feeling panic settle into my stomach again.

Hanna tried to reassure me, "Calm down. We don't even know if she really is missing and Sara could've just overheard our conversation."

"Really Hanna? We were at least 10 feet from her and we were whispering" I told her like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

She threw her hands up in defeat and said, "Well...I don't know."

"Do you think-"

"No. You don't think?" Hanna asked reading my mind.

"But she said she has eyes everywhere. We only know one person who would say something like that" I said, my head already beginning to hurt.

Before I could say anything else, I got a text that read: Pretty girls with petty lies. Better figure out who I am soon or Alison dies.

I looked to Hanna who seemed just as scared as I was. "We have to warn Aria and Spencer", she said as we quickly walked out the brew.
______________________

"There's no way Sara has anything to do with this. She was so sweet", Aria said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well Emily lived with her so she would know", Hanna told her having my back.

"Ok. So Em, did Sara seem like the type of person to kill someone?" Spencer asked crossing her arms.

"Please don't say kill", I said not being able to think about Alison laying inside a coffin.

  "Sorry", she replied giving me a sad smile.

  "It's fine but no she didn't. It's been a while since she's been here and a lot can change" I told her already putting my money on Sara being 'A'.

  Aria continued to try and defend her, "Oh come on. I don't think Sara has anything to do with this despite what she said."

  "Think about it. That time Emily got in a car accident she fought with Ali at the hospital. So many signs point to that crazy bitch" Hanna said and I nodded my head in agreement.

  "Sometimes things just look bad. Maybe there's another explanation for what's going on" Spencer told us but I wasn't buying.

  I shrugged my shoulders, "Well I'm not going to sit around and wait."

  "So what's the plan? What do we do?" Hanna asked.

  "What we always do. Play detective", I told them feeling a familiar rush run through my body.

  Spencer laughed and said, "Somehow playing detective always ends with us in the back of a cop car."

  "It'll be worth it. Hey Aria, have you spoken to Logan lately?" I asked nervously.

  "Um not since I dumped him a couple of weeks ago, why?" She asked.

  "I don't think I actually made this clear to any of you but I think for sure that he-"

  "Maybe he had something to do with this aswell?" Aria asked in a monotone voice.

  "How-" I began to ask but she cut me off.

  "Because lately I've been getting suspicious of him too. That's kind of why I ended things.Ever since Alison told us they used to date, it just threw me off. I've just been noticing little things that say maybe he's not who he claims to be."

  "So then maybe we split up. I'll go with Em to check out that Harvey girl and then team Sparia can dig up some things about Doctor Chambers" Hanna said surprising us all with her skillful thinking.

  "I'm down" Spencer said said shrugging.

  They all looked at me and I finally said, "Let's do it."

A/N: Hey wassup it's been a while. I'll have another chapter posted either later on today or tomorrow but you'll get it soon. Sorry for any mistakes. Until next time ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 7.3K 74
-A is gone, and the girls are back together. Alison comes back to rosewood to start her life again, but what happens when she realizes she has feelin...
24.9K 764 23
Sequel to She's My Juliet. __ "You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what e...
5.8K 103 14
Emily wants a baby. Alison doesn't. But sometimes, what you want isn't necessarily what you need. Emison. With heavy mentions of Ezria, Haleb and Spo...
127K 2.6K 150
Queen Bee Alison moved from Riverdale making her the new girl in Rosewood, but will her secrets follow her? Emily only has eyes for Alison but create...