The Alpha's Lost Mate

By Fan-Fic_girl18

Anna Davis, a lonley, broken girl seems to have nothing going for her. All she had was her small sister to lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- part 1
Chapter 20- part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chatper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 38

5.3K 193 0
By Fan-Fic_girl18

Anna

"Ella!" I yelled. She ran too me and hugged me tight as I picked her up.

"I was so worried. Are you alright? Are you hurt?" I asked, pulling away to look her over. Besides being dirty and tired, she looked alright.

"Alright miss, we must take we to the doctor and then she must get some rest." A woman said to me. After I was sure she was alright, I agreed and let them take her.

I headed upstairs to me and Isaiah's room to try to sleep.

I swear, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the bed dip and I sighed, breathing in Isaiah's wonderful scent as a strong arm wrapped around me an pulled me to their rock hard chest.

"Isaiah, you feel really hot, are you alright?" I asked, worried as I looked up at him groggily. He chuckled and nodded.

"Im fine love. Lets just sleep." He said. So I drifted back to sleep.

~~~~~~morning~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at what I saw.

Isaiah was facing me with his hair messed up and his face calm as he softly snored, obviously exhausted.

I gently put my hand on his but jumped at the burn of his skin.

I frowned and lightly touched his forehead with my wrist. I gasped, he felt 100 degrees.

"Isaiah's, your really hot!"

He moaned softly, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Thanks babe. Morning to you too."

I rolled my eyes. "I mean as in temperature. Don't move, I'll be right back." I said.

He was already snoring again so I knew he wasn't going anywhere.

I slipped one of his t-shirts on and ran down the stairs to the kitchen, searching for someone.

I saw Isaiah's mom and called to her.

"I need your help, something is very wrong with Isaiah and I don't know what!" I said, frantic with worry.

His mother's face went from worry to determination as seriousness.

"Alright, lets go dear."

'This is not happening'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 13.5K 15
Ayla's constantly on the move with her father, so that no one will ever find out what happens during the torturous nights at home. She gets beaten un...
1.1M 28.7K 28
Aubrey Mitchells loves her brother;she can't live without him.They are as close as siblings will get. When Luka and his mate, Sky, leave for college...
3M 83.4K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...
2.4K 172 40
Kian has a 17 year old sister named Sabrina Lawley. Over the years she's been so good, but something happened to change her. She gets into a lot of t...