Arrange Marriage With My Ex (...

By Pinky_Chuu

Irene has been arrange marriage by her parent when she came back to seoul from L.A. with her sister. Her par... More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Back To South Korea
Chapter 2: Meeting That Jerk Again
Chapter 3: Falling
Chapter 4: He is back!!!
Chapter 5: Another Enemies Couple
Chapter 6: WHAT???!!
Chapter 7: Worst New Ever
Chapter 8: Fun Time!!
Chapter 9: Shock
Chapter 10: Jealous?
Chapter 11: New House = Hell
Chapter 12: Trouble!!
Chapter 13: Same Bed
Chapter 14: Past
Chapter 15: Two Little Kid
Chapter 16: Cold Shoulder
Chapter 17: The Pomise
Chapter 18 : Confused
Chapter 19: Taking Care of You
Chapter 20: Sudden change
Chapter 21: Moving?
Chapter 22: Wedding
Chapter 23: Honeymoon
Chapter 24: Back to normal
Chapter 25: Forgive
Chapter 26: Couple
Chapter 27: Fated

Chapter 2: New Life In Highschool

1.4K 45 2
By Pinky_Chuu

Taeyeon POV:

Brian!!!!!! My friend is right he is not the boy that I know anymore he just a bad boy now. I hang my head low, I don't want to see them anymore.

" Ahhhh is that Taeyeon due she became so hot." I can hear one of his friend whispered and can feel he smirk but luckily irene and yeri is by my side.

" Taeyeon-ah is that you, man you look so beautiful uhmm I want to talk to you." I don't want to talk to him he at all.

" Brian, just stay away from my sister we are tired off your innocent acted." I well be you number 1 fan off you my sis.

" Okay then but taeyeon-ah I well talk to you at lunch." He winked at me and a little smirk as he walk away with his friend.

" Unnie let get to class or we be late, and don't worry we well not let that jerk touch you." Yeri said and I nodded and walk away.

I has arrived to my class and saw tiffany and sooyoung. Yes they are in my class but the thing that I hate is Brian are in my class and Baekhyun guy.

" Unnie you are in our class, I'm so happy!!" Tiffany come and hug me and sooyoung is there smiling while munching on her bread.

" We meet again taeyeon-ah, is this destiny." Brian came up to me said. Baekhyun was looking at me coldy and our classmate was looking at us.

" Yah brian can you leave us alone, that is enough of you treating taeyeon like that she is nothing to you." The class was 'OHHHHH'

" Yah do I talk to you, I talking to taeyeon right now." My hand was sweated so much.

" Brian we are done can't you see and just leave me alone. I---I-."

" Yah the teacher here!!" One of the student yell and we all come to our seat and I don't know where to seat.

" Ahh are you a new student then can you please introduct yourself." I come up there and introduct myself.

" Annyeong hasaeyo jeoneun Kim Taeyeon imnida."

" You may seat next too Baekhyun." What seat next to that BACON??

I came there and he smirk but I just ignored it. I noticed some girl gave me an evil glance but I ignore it.

" What is your relationship between you and brian?" Why does he cared about it. I ignore it once again but he keep asking me question. My is blood boil up so badly but luckily the bell ring.

" Yah you are ignoring me?" I just keep ignoring him and come out with tiffany and sooyoung to my net class but he stop me by graping my wrist and turn me around that caused my head to bump into his chest. Tiffany and sooyoung was just standing there, smile widely at me and just leave me with him' Tear'.

" Yah Bacon I still mad about you can you let me go jerk!" I said and he seem shock and mad.

" BACOn, JERK yah do you even know who am I."

" Let me guess a jerk that not mind there own bussiness and seem like a playboy so now please let me go!" I was getting out from his graps but he tightly grap harder. He come closed to me and I froze as he keep coming close to me and our face was like inch away.

" I'm just a playboy to you but you are mine nobody can take you." I was standing still and my eye were big like d.o, I can feel my face became red. Suddenly he KISSED me in my cheek now my face are red more.

" Your face are so red haaaaahaahahaha!" He then leave me. I froze for a moment then realize I have class to attend to.

Irene POV:

" That bastard if he came close to taeyeon he gonna be dead." I said while walking to my first class.

" Yah unnie calm down." I just smile at her and pinch her cheek.

I open the door to our class cause me and yeri are in one class yeah!! Everybody was quiet when I got in and was whispering about me. I just shrugged it off and sit beside yeri for now. Some guy was giving a wink that it also made me vomit. Finally the teacher is here. " Ahh new student or should I say irene-ah nice to meet you again now just introduct yourself please." I miss my teacher, she is still beautiful i wonder is she marry yet.

" Neh- Annyeong hsaeyo jeoneun Irene imnida." I said and girl were giving a bad look and some other girl were just smile nicely and boy just a flirt. After he broke up with me, I afraid to fall in love again.

" Neh you may sit beside taehyung." Taehyung taehyung tahyung??He is in my class!!!

I come there and he is laying down on the table, I think he is sleeping. I was pay attention to the front until I feel someone touch on my thigh, I turn to my right side and saw taehyung smirking. I slapped his arm away from my thigh and still focused on the board. Too bad that he put his arm around my waist this time but the bell ring yes freedom from that jerk.

I run to yeri when I'm done packing my stuff. I don't want to be stuck with him. In my second class there was no v the alien but only jungkook.

" Yeri-ah you need to show jungkook that you are not the girl that can't fall in love easily and a nerd that can be bullied by, I'm gonna change you just like me."

" Unnie you are the bet." she hug me tightly that I can't breath.

" Okay now get to class." I'm so excited to have a make over for yeri.

I sit next to yeri this time and I notice that jungkook is staring at yeri. He notice me looking at him so I gave a a death glare and for return he rolled his eye. ' Why is he staring at yeri?' I said to myself.

~ Lunch Time ~

" Ahhh finally it lunch time, I'm so hungry." Yeri said and I chuckle.

" Let go to eat with my sister."

" Neh"

As I was walking toward the lunch room, I bump into brian and his friend. They smirk at me and yeri is behind me.

" Ahh Irene it been a long time, oh yeah you want to go with my friend on a date they are very handsome." I just want to vomit when I see his friend smirking.

" No thanks, they look like squid." I smirk back to them and there face was blank.

" Let go unnie your sister is waiting." We walk past them and burst out of laughter.

Right now we are at the lunch room and saw our sister waving to us. I heard some gossiping about me that is so annoying.

" Ahh unnie it been a ling time." I said as I saw my sister friend they are popular here, people also call them the queenka.

" Annyeong irene-ah, you want to hang out with us after school?" But I'm busy today because I need to have a make over for yeri.

" Mianhae, I need to do something after school." I sit down and eat my lunch.

" Irene-ah, Taeyeon-ah so how was your first day of school?" Chanyeol pop out of nowhere and come to our table, I can feel people glare at me.

" I fine, but should you sit with your friend?"

" Oh we sit over that table." He point to it and it 2 table away from us.

I nodded and taeyeon speak up, " I was fine until my first period."

" Wae?" Me and chanyeol said at the same time.

" That jerk are in my class and worst the bacon are in my class." She pouted and I chuckle cause she said bacon.

" YAH I"M NOT A BACON!!!!" I turn and I saw Baekhyun with a angry face.

" I don't remember your name, but at least I did not call you a jerk." Wow strong one, now everyone attention is on us. I look at chanyeol and he was frozen, can he do anything?

" Hyung what happen, why you look so angry." I saw bts come to baekhyun and girl were screaming but it just for a while cause exo and bts gave them a glare.

Suddenly baekhyun drag my sister somewhere and I was standing up and chase them but TAEHYUNG stop me by graping my wrist.

" You are not going anywhere." He said and we have an eye contact until there was fake cough which is of course my brother.

" Let just go to eat, uhm taehyung-ah tell your friend to sit with us we well be waiting." He gave me one more stare then leave with his friend now everything is back to normal but student were gossiping about us.

" What are baekhyun doing to her?" I ask worried.

" Don't worry he is actually nice but don't have him angry. It just that alot of girl were chasing him but he rejected them. He is not a playboy like his brother." Sunny unnie said.

" AHh that good then." I sigh then eat.

Taeyeon POV:

Right now I'm kind of scared because I see bacon.. I mean baekhyun face was so angry. I try to get out from his grip but he hold it more tightly.

" Yah... l-l-et m--me go." I struggle but it no use he grap it more tight and drag me up to the roof top.

We are at the roof to and as soon we cme there he slammed me to the wall, it hurt so bad.

" No girl has made me this angry before, you are the first. The first girl that did not fall in love with me. You are really something." He said while lock his eye to me and it was a scary gaze.

I just froze in my place as I see him getting close to me that our face was inch away from each other. His hand is moving on my waist, and I can feel his breath on my lip. I try to push him away but he tight his hand on my waist and it made me moan. I did not expect that to come out of my mouth, I cover my mouth with my hand and my eye were widen. He smirk at me and move my hand.

" Baek-mmmhh." I did not finish my sentence and I feel something soft on my lip. My eye became wide as I see baekhyun lip is on my. WHAT IS HE DOING????!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go another chapter about vrene. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote, and comment on my story.

Love ya, chingu. CHUCHU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.5K 40
Irene was Taehyung's best friend. She had ever fallen for him but he had a girlfriend who is Irene's friend. She tried to stop loving him but instead...
8K 56 20
Irene is the no.1 playgirl at their campus and bangtan knows about her too and Taehyung likes her, he's weakness is Irene. Irene has one friend and i...
10.1K 380 14
In this story how a cold hearted man force to marry a innocent girl........ he hurt her alot make her suffer and give her punishment for saying yess...
27.2K 557 25
I had to admit... I back stabbed my best friend and I regret it. I didn't know this would be that difficult. I now know my lesson not to back stab my...