Two Destinies- (Book 1)

By Scarlett_xxoo

WILL NOT BE CONTINUING THIS STORY. If you want to read this unfinished story, be my guest. I also give permis... More

Chapter 1- New Neighbour
Chapter 2- Evil Nathan
Chapter 3- Shouting is not Good!
Chapter 5- The Dinner
Chapter 6- The Party and Mr. Nice Guy
Chapter 7- Starting to Get Feelings...
Chapter 8- Shocking Revelations
Chapter 9- Enjoying Every Moment with You ♥
Chapter 10- The Drama Unfolds... ^.^
Chapter 11- Things Start to Go Wrong :(
Chapter 12- Tension...and Some Fun
Chapter 13- Ever Wear a Bridesmaid Dress?
Chapter 14- Getting Close, Much?
Chapter 15- The Weird Night
Chapter 16- Pranksters on the Move...
Chapter 17- Stalking Like a Ninja
Chapter 18- Held as Hostage
Chapter 19- Getting Complicated :0
Chapter 20- Knight in Shining Armour
Chapter 21- Special Moments ♥
Chapter 22- My Messed-Up Conscience
Chapter 23- Denial and Shocks
Chapter 24- LOL Wedding! :D
Chapter 25- Some Shattering News
Chapter 26- Crash!
Chapter 27- "Small" Confession
Chapter 28- Rejected
Chapter 29- Heartbroken /♥\
Chapter 30- *Gasps* Did She Say That??
Chapter 31- Prom and One Shocking Surprising

Chapter 4- Megan is very Annoyed

74 5 8
By Scarlett_xxoo

Chapter 4!! Omg, I am excited as the story goes on!!! I got so many plot ideas to put in.....but it's too early now....don't worry, exciting things will be coming up!! :))) You can believe me......:))

I put a picture of Andrew, the popular jock, played by Douglas Booth :)

~Chapter 4~

That day on Monday was...horrible. I couldn't even describe how terrible it went. And I couldn't even believe myself that I actually cursed to Nathan, clutching him with rage in front of everyone. But he deserved it. He totally did.

The whole week went by, and I never forgave Nathan. He obviousy didn't come up to me and beg for forgiveness. I just didn't talk to him and avoided him as well. Lizzy tried many ways to keep me calm. I felt kind of bad that my best friend had to experience and go along with what happened. She tried so hard into making me happy again. Mike also comforted me heaps of times. That was all I needed.

Whenever I saw Nathan, I would always think he was about to say something to me.

"Don't. Talk. To. Me." I said shortly. Nathan raised his hands as if to surrender. "Chill alright? I never even said anything!" he would say. Then I would leave right away, grumbling.

Mom noticed my moodiness, quite often. I didn't tell her the real reason though.

"Megan, what's wrong? For the past few days, you have been grumbling to yourself. Have you had a fight with a friend?" asked Mom.

"No.."

"Then what is it?"

"You won't believe me if I told you."

"Just tell me."

"Well...the neighbour's son who you think is a goody-two shoes is really bothering me...and it hurts."

"Megan, don't talk nonsense please. I've met Nathan quite a lot of times and he is a gentleman in his way. No buts and come and have dinner." said Mom. Wow, even she never believed me!

I slumped my way to the dinner table. I didn't want to hear anymore about Nathan or anything else. I ate quietly.

"Oh Megan, I forgot to tell you! Linda has invited us over to her house! Isn't that great?" said Mom happily.

Oh no. The last thing I wanted to do was to go over to his house! NOOOOO, I can't take this anymore!!!!!! He's torturing me literally!!

Dinner went by very quietly, as I didn't talk. I wanted to kill Nathan on the spot, if I had a gun.

I had many questions to ask Nathan himself, where he can only answer them.

Why is he torturing me out of all the girls?

Why does he hate me?

Why does he make my life...miserable?

I was in my room, on my bed. With those thoughts swirling in my head, I fell asleep.

Nathan was a guy with mystery. I needed to find out everything I can about him.

And real fast, with no delays.

Hey guys and gals :)

Yeah, I know this chapter is REALLY short!!!! Sorry about that!!!

I have a record!!!!!!! I wrote 3 chapters today!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already starting to write chapter 5!!!!!!!!!! BUT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH IT TODAY!!!!!!!

BYEE!!!!!!!! :))))))

~Scarlett_Gem :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 86.6K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
9.8K 267 17
Nina is new in town. She'd always been bored of her life in the small town she lived in, so after she'd finished school she decided to have a little...
345K 13.9K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...
2K 181 23
People can be such judgmental morons sometimes. I mean, really. Just because I have straight dark hair, puffy cheeks, brown eyes and huge glasses, d...