Emoji Chatroom ➳ [Ziall]✅

By KingCommenter

Ever since the creation of Emoji people have a funny way of showing their personality. Why not make a ch... More

Emoji Chatroom ➳ [Ziall]
➀➀
➀➁
➀➂
➀➃
➀➄
➀➅
➀➆
➀➇
➀➈
➁O
➁➀
➁➁
➁➂
➁➃
➁➄
➁➅
➁➆
➁➇
➁➈
➌O
➂➀
➂➁
➂➂
➂➃
➂➄
➂➅
Character answered
➂➆
➂➇
➂➈
➍O
➃➀
➃➁
Author's Note
➃➂
➃➃
➃➄
➃➅
➃➆
➃➇
➃➈
➎O
➄➀
➄➁
➄➂
➄➃
➄➄
➄➅
Characters answered
Bromance Awards 2015
➄➆
Semi-finals round Bromance Awards 2015
➄➇
➄➈
➅O
➅➀
➅➁
➅➂
➅➃
➅➄
➅➅
➅➆
➅➇
➅➈
➆O
Bromance Awards season 1
➆➀
➆➁
➆➂
➆➃
➆➄
➆➅
➆➆
➆➇
➆➈
➇O
➇➀
➇➁
➇➂
➇➃
➇➄
➇➅
➇➆
➇➇
➇➈
➈O
➈➁
➈➂
➈➃
➈➄
➈➅
➈➆
➈➇
➈➈
➀OO-[epilogue]

➈➀

3.6K 252 213
By KingCommenter

[All my time is wasted.
Feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh. So if I'm losing a piece of me.
Maybe I don't want heaven?]

"Slow down Lou Lou." Marcel low moaned as he grasped the bed sheets and Louis gently slammed inside his hole.

"I've missed you filling you up Marcy with my tommo cøck."

"Louis."

"You always tight for daddy tommo."

"Um Lou Lou.."

"Why you always wet for daddy?"

"My water broke! Dummy."

"Oh shït! I'll call the ambulance and call the lads." Louis quickly scurried out of Marcel and put on his clothes.

Fifteen minutes later Louis and Marcel were inside the ambulance heading to the hospital.

"Lou Lou."

"Yes my marshmallow cupcake." Louis intertwine his hand with Marcel and resting his other hand on the belly.

"I'm just a-little scared is all." Marcel mumbled.

"Nothing to be worried about Marcy. We're going to see our little girl or boy very soon and I won't ever leave your side."

"T-Thank you Lou L-Lou. You made me the most luckiest nerd to have y-you." Marcel tries not to stutter feeling the overwhelming about of love Louis has been giving him over the past nine months.

"Baby you're not a nerd. You're my prince like in Joey's music video." Louis placed a soft kiss on Marcel's forehead and belly.

"Are the lads coming to the hospital?"

"Yup I called them all to meet us at the hospital. It was nice enough for Zayn to let us stay in Bradford in a extremely nice hotel. We can all stay near each other." Louis sighs happily.

"Lou Lou. My tummy hurts a lot." Marcel whimpered clutching onto Louis's hand for dear life.

"We're arriving soon to the hospital. Hang on Marcy."

🎉🌦☺️👍

"My ass is sore." Liam huffs as he fidgets in his seat.

"Not my fault you wanted the D." Harry whisper as his eyes scanned a magazine.

"Well I get tired of slaying you in bed with my Paynconda."

"Let's not have this conversation with Connie and Conner is with us." Harry side eyed Liam.

"So what? They're babies and soon they will need to be taught ZiallHistory soon."

"Payneconda!" Connie shouted from her stroller.

"That's a bad word Connie." Harry noted.

"Payne..."

"Connie don't you dare." Harry warned.

"Conda!"

"That's my girl." Liam put out his hand and Connie high five her dad.

"Don't encourage her Liam. That's inappropriate."

"It's just a joke Harry."

"I poop." Conner mumbles showing grabby hands at Harry.

"You're something else Liam, but I still love you." Harry pressed his lips towards his and picked up Connie to change his diaper in the bathroom.

"What's taking so long? We've been waiting for 2307694 hours for Larcel's baby to pop out." Liam dramatically sighs.

"Just chill Liam." Zayn noted resting his head on Niall's shoulder.

"Waiting rooms are so boring.... Picture time!" Liam took out his camera and started snapping photos.

"Liam please. You just took like forty pictures of us not even a two hours ago." Zayn whined.

"And your point is? Never enough of ziall pictures in the world. This is for the world to see the best ship that ever existed."

"I'm going to be sick." Zayn hurried to the bathroom to puke.

"That was rude." Liam fake angry pouted.

"Zayn hasn't been feeling so well lately." Niall says not trying to be obvious.

"PREGNANT!?" Liam yelled.

"Shhhh." Connie hissed.

"Sorry but this is major ziall news like ofmg why does daddy Liam always find out late!?"

"We planned on talking you guys after Marcel's done giving birth." Niall noted.

"Pregnant Zayn how beautiful." Liam chokes up as Connie rolled her eyes.

"Yes it's truly a blessing having another child with Zayn."

"Now I have a few names for the holy ziall baby."

"Liam don't."

"Ziall James Malik, Zniaswift James Malik, Napyno James Malik or my favorite KingNiaziapayne James Malik." Liam eagerly said.

"Nope. Not a chonce I'm letting you ruin my child's name."

📢😬💀😧

"C'mon Marcy. Just one big push." Louis encouraged a exhausted Marcel.

"I'm tired Lou Lou. I'll carry the baby forever in my tummy." Marcel panted with sleepy eyes.

"We're super close to seeing our little cupcake. Do it for him or her."

"Okay Lou Lou." Marcel says taking a deep breathe and pushed as hard as he could until a cry of a baby engulfed the delivery room.

"Congratulations it's a boy." The doctor says as he cut the umbilical cord, then ook the baby and gave it to the nurse."

"Did you hear that Marcy!? A boy." Louis gushed kissing Marcel.

"Noah Willaim Tomlinson." Marcel cried how happy he was to finalize his and Louis's baby boy name.

"We'll have to run some test on Noah." The doctor says making Marcel feel uneasy.

"Is something wrong with our baby boy?" Louis asked bitting his lips with worry.

"Your son is health but we're just making sure everything is okay."

Few hours go by the nurse let the boys into the room.

"Any word on baby Noah." Niall asked leaning on Zayn's chest as he hooks his arms around his waist.

"Nothing yet. I'm so damn worried about him and we didn't get to hold him yet." Louis sighs.

"The doctor said he was health they just want to make sure he stays like that." Marcel reasoned.

"What if it's not and our baby is some how sick?"

"You can't think like that Lou Lou. Whatever happens we will still love him no matter what."

"You're right Marcy and I cannot wait to buy the baby adidas shoes and clothes."

"Can we have the room please." The doctor announce.

"Oh good. I gotta take a shït." Liam quickly bolted out the room with a Harry shaking his head following his lead out the door pushing the stroller.

"Is their a problem d-doctor?" Marcel asked with a slight stutter.

"Everything seems to be normal except for Noah's ears. They aren't working at all which mean he is deaf, but in the future when he's older, if he's qualify he'll be able to have surgery to regain sound in his ear."

"How are we going to know if something is wrong when he can't hear." Louis says kind of shocked holding a crying Marcel in his chest.

You'll have to learn sign language in order to communicate with your child. I'm very sorry I had to deliver the bad news, but your baby can lead a heathy and happy life without being able to hear. He's still normal no matter what."

"Thank you doctor, I appreciate it." Marcel sniffled up back his tears mentally thanking the doctor for his encouraging words.

The nurse came in with Noah and handed him to Marcel.

"Hi baby Noah." Marcel cooed and he smiled.

"I know you can't hear us, but maybe one day you will and we will always love you no matter what." Louis vowed hugging Marcel and letting his son latched on to his finger.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PILLOW TALK IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

Comment #Larcel'sBabyBoyNoah if you like this chapter.

Dedication: CALM_Ziall0

Vote

And

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.8K 30
//COMPLETED// Former namer - To Belong "My heart is hoping that you'll walk in tonight and tell me there are things that you regret. It's all I'm as...
10.1K 439 33
Everyone has a story, whether it be a good or bad one it is there. Everyone starts somewhere, even if it is in a three story mansion or an abusive ho...
776K 20.1K 95
it all starts with a drunken dare in the insta dms.
27.8K 102 63
Just everyday 1D being 1D there are lots of cussing, flirting, sexual contact and lots LOTS more. I hope you guys love this thanks!