Hurt Me No Longer (Sequel to...

By Fangirl4Many

From being bullied, to being abused. All by the one she loves. Thought Roc, and Rain had a happy ending? Nope... More

Hurt Me No Longer (Sequel to "Bully Me No More")
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
I LOVE ALL MY READERS!

37

956 23 2
By Fangirl4Many

*RAIN*

The house was really quiet when I woke up, and I had memory of Destiny crying last night, but Roc must have taken care of her. I went to check on Destiny, but her crib was empty. What the hell, Roc was working, where was my baby!?

I ran downstairs in a panic and bumped into Roc at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh. I was just ganna go check on you."

I looked past him at Destiny's empty bouncy chair.

"Roc where is Destiny!? I went to check her room and she isn't in there!"

He laughed and pinned my arms down at my sides so I would stop all the hand motions.

"Rain. Destiny is with my mom. Ok? You and I are ganna hang out today. Happy early birthday!"

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Oh. Ok. And thanks."

"I rented a bunch of movies and we're ganna have a movie day."

I blushed and looked down at my feet. "Just like in highschool."

He nodded. "Yup. Hungry? I made pancakes."

"Ooh yay! Just let me go brush my teeth and I'll be back down!"

I ran up the steps to clean up and then I put on real clothes. I put on a blue tank top and black sweatpants, putting my hair in a ponytail, which I rarely ever did.

"Everything smells amazing." I told Roc as I sat down at the table.

"Only the best for my baby."

"I gotta make an amazing dinner for you today." I smiled.

He walked over to the table, setting down my food and a glass of Orange Juice.

"Nope. Rain check on that. Tonight we're having Pizza for dinner."

"Well spoil me why don't you." I smiled.

"Oh I will. How about we relax by the pool after we eat. Tan a little."

I nodded. "That sounds nice."

He sat across from me and we both ate. I had pancakes, bacon, and a sausage pattie. Everything was delicious too!

"I am very impressed." I told him.

"Well you know how I do." He smirked.

"Ugh. You're so lame."

"Whatever. Ok here is your first present." He pulled a pink bag out from under the table, how did I not notice it!?

"Roc no, my birthday is TOMMOROW."

"I know. And you can open the rest tommorow."

"The rest? There's more?"

He smiled and I could tell he was proud of himself. "Oh Rain there is much, much more."

I took the bag from him and I felt his eyes on me the entire time. I pulled out the black tissue paper and then saw a one piece all white bathing suit.

"Awww Roc! It's so pretty, and I don't have one like this!"

"NOW you do. How about I clean up in here and you go change?"

"Ok!" I said excitedly. I couldn't wait till I tried it on.

I changed in the downstairs bathroom, very slowly. The bathing suit had a straps that tied around my neck, and although the back was one piece in the front the top section connected to the bottom through a thin silver chain. The chain was removeable, but I chose to leave it.

I combed my hair thoroughly and played around with my bangs. Over the eye? Swooped to the side? Left side or right side? After lots of second guessing I twisted my bangs back and pushed the hair forward before pinning the end, giving me a small "Snooki bump".

I didn't get why Roc was doing all this when the following day was my real birthday, but I wasn't ganna complain, at least everyone finally had accepted I wasn't having a birthday party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 785 11
What if the reason Rain and P'Phayu have so much chemistry is because this has all happened before? What if this isn't thee first time they have met...
514 26 14
A rainy right...when everything got ruined by a blink of an eye...never thought..fate will get us back together..
16.7K 224 26
Everywhere i go their there. Every step i take, i tripped. Every breath I take, i regret. Can i just die, but maybe they'll change. Maybe they wont...
60.4K 222 18
Nicolette loving meets Roc Royal from mindless behavior and when they become a couple they have to del with problems, stalkers and more.