The Hood Will NEVER Love You...

By ashonthadon

The Trilogy you'll all been waiting for is here. Tamel Richards, known to the world and all its' haters as Me... More

Prologue
Chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
epilogue

chapter nineteen

6.1K 397 138
By ashonthadon

"What the fuck?!" Train shouted.

Charmaine quickly pointed the gun at Train.

Train looked at his brother Tamel laying on the floor then back to the barrel of the gun pointed at him. "So I guess you're going to finish the job. Well come on, Death been trying to get at me for the longest."

"I don't want to shoot you, Train," Charmaine stated. "But I will if I have to. You saved me more times than I can count but I need you to understand something."

"You got the gun," Train jested. "You can tell me to listen to an Elton John record in my underwear eating a pork and cheese sandwich. You got the gun, you got the floor."

"I didn't want it to come to this," Charmaine confided. "But I know you are the only person I can trust. Drama isn't about shit. I know he's your brother but he is only going to get you killed."

"I don't think you get the picture," Train declared. "He is the brain behind this whole thing. I'm just muscle. He is the reason why we still here and not already dead in a ditch."

Charmaine shook her head. "No, he's not. He's alive because of me. The same way you are. He basically said it himself. Y'all needed me to make this right and we still can. We still can do this without him.

Train was confused. "I don't know what you are talking about. You've been drinking the Kool-Aid?"

"Don't you get it?" Charmaine reasoned. "This whole thing has been about me and I've been too stupid to realize what is going on. The same lady that set this all up, the same man that tried to keep his family a secret, the same two people that are responsible for all this mess are still trying to get one thing: me. We can end this."

Train sighed. "Listen, I know crack is a hell of a drug but what you've been smoking must have came from some white boy's lab. You're making no sense and you just killed my only family. I'm not having a conversation with you. Just put a bullet in me like you did him and let me and him tell the Devil to kiss our ass at the same time. I would hate to miss all the fun because he had a head start."

"I don't want to kill you, Train," Charmaine reiterated, "I need your help to make this work."

"I'm afraid you got no choice, little lady," Train insisted. "Me and him are a package deal. We was joined at the hip since the first day I saved his ass in Juvie and will always be. We're brothers. Despite my father being an asshole and my mother being a lunatic, their actions gave me something that I would have never had, that was someone I can depend on. So just pull the trigger so we can end this masquerade."

Another tear dropped down Charmaine's eye. She was so sure Train would get on board with her and her plan. She knew it came all of a sudden but hearing Tamel's taunts made a plan form in her head that she was sure was going to work. But it wouldn't work with Tamel. Tamel had to die.

"Please, don't do this," Charmaine whined. 'You don't owe him anything anymore. I know you feel like it is still your fault he was like this. Your mother having his mother killed was the start of his path down the dark side but he may have ended up like that anyway. Look at him. Look how ruthless he was. You can't tell me that one act made him that menacing that fast. You grew up way worse than him and you don't have those tendencies."

"You don't know me," Train growled. "You don't know shit about me or what I've been through or what he has been through. You think it's easy knowing that my own mother was so jealous that our piece of shit father chose his mother over mines that she arranged to have her killed. You don't know what demons my brother had coming in that place. You don't know what it was like knowing that the only reason why he was even there was because I didn't have the courage to smack my mother across the face and tell her to leave that piece of shit nigga alone. Tamel wasn't born a monster. Her actions made him that way and I have to be the one to make it right."

"It's over," Charmaine roared. "He's dead! Your debt has been paid!"

"No, it hasn't," Train confessed. "It will never be repaid. You don't get that shit. Whatever plan you thought I was going to go along with died with my brother. So do us both a favor and finish the job. Because two things are going to happen, either you kill me or I will grab that gun and end you."

Charmaine kept the gun steady on Train. "We can make this right."

"We sure can," Train said. "Pull that trigger."

Charmaine took a deep breath but didn't make another move. She wanted Train. She needed him to make this work. Train was the only one she could trust but his loyalty to his brother was making her whole plan backfire.

"We can make this work. We can make this work," Charmaine started repeating looking at Train hoping he would come around. "We can make this work. We can be together and we can make this work."

"There is no we," Train assured. "There's only me, you, and that bullet that's either going in my head or yours."

Train inched towards her.

"Please, don't," Charmaine whimpered raising the gun up more.

"No, aim at my head," Train coached. "No mistakes, clean. I'm not trying to come back anymore. If you really have that kind of love for me, you will do it. You're right. I'm free. I needed to take care of my brother and I failed. It's over. Let me go in peace."

Charmaine blinked as another row of tears fell down her eyes. "Please, Train. We can..."

"My name is Darren," Train reminded. "Darren Bishop. Only friends, bitches I attend to fuck or fucked and jackasses can call me Train and since you just murdered my brother, I don't think we much of friends are we? And since you're not a jackass because you manage to succeed in doing what other people could not do for years, that just make you, I don't know, something else. And since I didn't really fuck you that means you earn the right to call me by my first name. I don't give that many people the option. So for the last time, Darren Bishop is asking you to finish off the job and let's end this shit."

Charmaine raised the gun towards Train's temple.

"That's it," Train closed his eyes then opened it. "Nah, I never was afraid of a bullet before, I can watch it come at me this time. Do your thing."

Charmaine inhaled another deep breath then exhaled. She looked into those beautiful almond eyes of Train and knew.

Charmaine lowered the gun. "I can't do it."

"I told you before, you have no choice," Train recalled.

Charmaine dropped the gun. "Then do it, I can't. This only works with you."

Charmaine backed away, knelt down and started crying.

Train just looked at her then at his brother. He picked up the gun where she dropped it.

Train pointed it at her.

Charmaine looked up to see Train looking back at her this time with cold and heartless eyes.

Charmaine bowed her head.

Bang! Bang!

Charmaine had shut her eyes. She thought those gunshots were the last one she was going to hear but it wasn't. It was clapping.

Charmaine opened her eyes to see Train laying on the floor two bullet holes in his chest.

Charmaine still heard the clapping. She turned to see the man in the Muslim garb clapping and laughing.

"I was hoping you would shoot his ass," the man said. "The name is Monster and I'm here to take you to your mother."

Monster pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number before putting the phone to his ear. "I guess you can cancel that other shit. She killed both of them. Yeah, she did. Took them both out. Guess she was tired of all the bullshit too. Yes, send him down to confirm. Do you want me to wait? You sure. Yes, they are dead. Double check? I assure...okay, I will double check. Just send the man down here."

Monster ended his call and put away the cell phone. He walked over to Charmaine who was still on her knees shocked and confused.

"You know you're more trouble than your worth," Monster said. "I should have..."

Monster's words was stopped but three bullets hitting his chest and finally one to his head that sent him on his back.

Charmaine turned around to see Train's head rose with his hand still holding the smoking gun.

"Aim for the head," Train repeated, breathing hard. "Niggas still don't learn. They're going to learn today."

Train moved his hand a little. He winched in pain as he did it but he managed to get the gun aimed at Charmaine. "You still owe me a death but for now, I just want to see what other tricks your mother has up her sleeve. But mark my words..."Train had a little trouble breathing. "We will have this discussion again and there will be no more hesitation."

Charmaine nodded. "We can still..."

Train shook his head. "Listen, two things I don't do. Listen to the motherfucker that shot my brother and miss an episode of the Dave Chappelle show. Now since that show has been cancelled, I'm stuck with the first one so either hear what I got to say or I can pull the trigger right now and bleed out on the floor while you choke on your own blood because I will be putting bullet fangs right between your neck. So what's it going to be?"

Charmaine just nodded.

"Good," Train said. "Whoever he called for must be the person that is close to this boss bitch so I need you to..."

-

-

-

Sir Brown listened as the person on the other side of the phone.

"Make sure they're dead," was the last one the caller said before the call was disconnected.

Sir Brown got up off the bed he was laying in and proceeded to put his clothes on that was neatly placed over a chair near the bed.

The female conquest that he just devoured with hours of lovemaking stirred as he placed on all his designer attire.

"Leaving so soon," the lady said wrapping herself up in the sheets as she rose up from the bed.

"Yes, business calls," Sir Brown informed. "Thank you for your services. Money has been left on your dresser."

The lady looked at the folded dollar bills on the end table and scrunched her face in disgrace. "I'm not a hooker."

"Of course not," Sir Brown smiled. "A hooker would have cost more. Have a pleasant day."

Sir Brown turned to walk out of the door. The lady grabbed a nearby shoe and throw at the back of his head.

He moved his head just in time to see the shoe whoosh by him and hit the wall in front of him.

"You're lucky I have more pressing matters or I would deal with that total sign of disrespect," Sir Brown addressed.

"Fuck you!" the female exclaimed.

"No that's what you did and I had my full," Sir Brown said. "But I will be back to make you pay for that disrespect."

Sir Brown left the woman's apartment and stepped to the curb as a Cadillac Escalade pulled up. He got in the back and patted the driver on the shoulder and told him where to take him.

Sir Brown took out his cell phone once more and made a call. The person answered on the second ring.

"Yes," Sir Brown said into the phone. "They seemed to have acquired the two men and I'm on my way for confirmation. Yes, set up the other things as planned. I want all these Street nuisances dealt with after I fully confirmed the deaths, Set up the meet then dispose of them. This all about to come to an end. Call you when I have seen the bodies."

6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.7K 35
"Lust, passion, sex, lies, deceit, all became entangled in our liaison, smothering the real reason we'd grown so attached to one another, love." ...
1.2K 11 26
Amira Chanton has always been this sweet innocent girl, she then met Ellios Rodrigues and fell in love. She finds herself entangled into his crazy li...
1.9K 100 37
Life was never meant to be easy. As if the twists and turns of teenage turmoil wasn’t enough, Juno finds himself embroiled in his father’s mistakes...
206 20 21
Mila Anderson loses her mother and has to move in with her father that she hasn't seen in over 12 years. She is dropped into this world of the upper...