Falling Inlove With the Wrong...

By bloomy_otaku

At first i was poor, and then something happened that made my dad get a job in Korea...FINALLY! But when i g... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Korea
Chapter 2: The limo guy
Chapter 3 : What fight?
Chapter 4 : Mark!
Chapter 5 : NO WAY!!!
Chapter 6 : Stranger
Chapter 7 : Stranger (Pt.2)
Chapter 8 : She dissapeared!!
Chapter 9 : The dinner
Chapter 10 : The Amusment Park
Chapter 11:WTF kai?!
Chapter 12:The Truth!
Chapter 13: What is happening to me?
Chapter 14: Dyslexia
Chapter 15: Is everything really solved?
Chapter 16: The poison!
Chapter 17: Finding out the truth!
Chapter 18: kai's plan...!
Chapter 19:Jimin's return
Chapter 20: Cathey's plan
Chapter 21:Your better off not knowing.....
Chapter 22:Goodbye Korea!
Chapter 23: A game of tag!
Chapter 24: Re-calling everything!
Chapter 25: Elizabith
Chapter 26: Getting Closer!
Chapter 27: Real Revenge!
Chapter 28: Police station...!
Chapter 29:Waiting for freedom!
Chapter 30:Mom suspicious!!
Chapter 31:Shocked!!!
Chapter 32: How about joining them then?
Chapter 33: Musculin Body
Chapter 34 : What have you done?
Chapter 35:Jake!
Chapter 36: Mothers!
Chapter 38: Too much to handle.
Chapter 39: Closer to Jake!
Chapter 40 : The truth is what ends it all!
Chapter 41: Remembering everything!
Chapter 42: The Note
Chapter 43: Immuno-7
Chapter 44: First Destination
Chapter 45: Rest in Peace!
Chapter 46: Her feelings!
Chapter 47: Black Ferrari Car!
Chapter 48: Peace
Chapter 49: Missing files.
Chapter 50: Jailed Jake!
Chapter 51: Treatment
Chapter 52: Arrested!
Chapter 53: Court
Chapter 54: Party!
Chapter 55: Saying goodbye!
Epilogue

Chapter 37: Lie Detecter?!

907 41 37
By bloomy_otaku

Third person's POV

Running through corridors of the school and searching for Eun Soo is what Mark, Jimin, Yong Yoon and (y/n) have been doing for the last 20 minutes...she was no where to be found and that made them all get worried; there were 5 minutes left for the lunch break to finish...luckily they all had a free period after lunch, but they didn't know if Eun Soo did!!

Calling her also made no difference, after finally finding her inside one of the school's Toilets...they all ran to her and all kinds of questions storming from all sides...she didn't know what was going on but instead shouted "HEEEY!" they finally stayed quite and then she asked "What do you all want? I was about to go to the cafeteria"

Mark's POV

Is she out of her mind? There are only 5 minutes left for the lunch break...i hear Yong Yoon asking "Where have you been anyway? And do you have a free period after lunch?"; she answers "I was with Cathey, she said she wanted to talk to me, and you guys need to know about it before tonight and yes...i have free"
We all look at each other, seeing the fear and worry in everyone's eyes, Yong Yoon still clinging onto my hand "Standing here won't solve or clear anything....lets get going" i say and they all nod and we start walking our way to the only place that is quite and actually has privacy. The library.

Reaching there, we all sit at the furthest table at the back of the library and start talking there...the first person to start talking that im pretty sure has the worst amount of patience...jimin..."So, what did she tell you huh? Other than the fact that J is Jake?" Eun Soo stares at jimin...her face expression changing she says "Im going to start speaking, no word comes out of anyone got that?" we all nod and so she continues
"Look, Jake is a trainee doctor, he was in college for about 7-8 years, his parents were planning on sending him to America to work there....through all his years of studying, his parents were collecting money for him since they knew he wont get his job as soon as he arrives so, it was for his personal needs, the money was 3 trillion won...but, the money was stolen; and no....it wasn't in a bank account...it was stolen by an old women"

Eun soo paused and kept on staring at Yong Yoon and then continued saying "The person who stole the money was Yong Yoon's grandmother....he found that out but, she died hiding the money somewhere, no body knows where it is until now....and so he's planning to find out and he was the cause of everything, from when (y/n) came to Korea...until she is here right now...he planned everything..literally"

"But, how do all our moms know about everything? And who told them?" i ask and she answers "I don't know that, but since the grandmother is the mother of Yong Yoon's mom then she might have been the one who told them everything" i look at Yong Yoon and shes looking down with tears falling on her hand and her hair covering her eyes...which is why no one noticed
"And what did you say is that thing that we need to know for tonight?" jimin asks "Oh yeah, Jake is arrested, he has been accused for child abuse, so what ever you say tonight will decide if either he will go to jail or not"

Yong Yoon's POV

I cant stop my eyes from tearing up and i cant stop the tears from falling, Why would my grandma do that? And how come my mom knows about it, is all my family like that?i don't get it? I just kept on listening to what my friends were saying without joining in to the conversation...it hurts...it hurts so much, it feels like im the cause of all this...is it really because of me? Why grandma? Why?

When i was finally able to control myself and stop crying i look at mark and then he whispers "Don't cry,you look ugly when you do....i like it more when your smiling" ah mark seriously? That's not what a girl wants to hear but i know hes trying to make me feel better, but for some reason, i just cant feel any better at all
"Today, we're going to lie....we cant help seeing mark being arrested....as you guys know...he was the one who changed the medicine right? And he didn't do it on purpose, he was not conscious at that time...but the hospital he was is closed down, and we have no report about him and his state also, so if we tell the police he was the one who did it...he might get arrested" jimin said with his expression changing and sounding serious, more than he has ever been......

"But we need to stop him, who knows? Maybe we wont have a better chance than this one to stop him" (y/n) says and jimin replies "So, your trying to say that you don't care if mark was arrested? And besides, i just want you guys to trust me and not worry, i have a way to do things ok? Just don't say the truth today and i will be able to catch him got that?" everyone nods and so do i....what is jimin planning to do? I wish he does the right thing....!

We finally heard the school bell ring and so we all find out that the period finished and we have 15 minutes until the second bell rings and we have to all run to our classes....they all left and me and mark stayed back since we also had another free period, but then 4 continuous ones...."I really feel like im living in a movie, all this happening seems so unreal" i say looking down with tears swelling up in my eyes...
Mark then says sitting right next to me "Yong Yoon, look at me" i do as he says and then he continues placing both of his hands in on my cheeks "What are you feeling right now?" i then start crying, my tears fall down on my cheeks making my eyes burn, mark then hugs me and says "Don't worry, no matter what happens....i will always be by your side"
And for some odd reason, instead of getting scared of him or his body...i felt relaxed and protected, more like. Loved. He then looks at me and says "How come your not scared?" "I-I don't know, i just don't feel scared..." he then smiles and kisses me on my cheek saying "I'm the happiest person in the world right now"

I smile back at him and sigh in relief and say "I'm feeling guilty, i hate hearing the fact that my grand mother did such a thing...and she didn't use it, but ended up hiding it! Why? Why would she do such a thing?" mark then says "Look, it wasn't you and everyone knows that and your not the one who told her to do that so why feel guilty?" i sigh saying "I don't know" he then gives me a hug saying "I love you" i say "I love you too" and slowly drift off to sleep....

Cathey's POV

I decided to call Suzy and ask her if she knows anything about Jake...dialing her number i get a message from Eun Soo saying "It was not them who did it, yoru right, it was there moms" i answer with a "okay thanks!" and dial Suzy's number

S: What do you want?
C: Are you with Jake?
S: Yes i am! Why?
C: Can you hand him the phone? Its urgent!
S: No, you tell me what you want to tell him and i will decide if i should deliver it or not
C: Its a matter of going to jail or not ok?
S: What? Jake is not in jail!!!
C: Poor Suzy, your being used, hes obviously keeping you for some other reason
S: No hes not, and don't act like you know everything
C: Well, did you know that hes in the police station now. Arrested?
S: What? My Jakie is arrested? I need to go and see him
C: What is it you said before? He was next to you? And something about delivering the message?
S: UGH! Just shut up! Bye!

Then she hangs up and i start laughing at how desperate she really is....i look at the time and decide to go to the cafeteria to get something to drink, in my way i see Eun Soo walking and she was obviously zoning out, thinking and mumbling something....i walk past her and try to hear what she was saying...."Jimin, be careful" is what i heard then left her be
What does she mean by that? And since when was she so close to jimin that she would wish for him to be careful? Maybe she meant it as in 'be careful im coming to get you' yeah, that's probably it....

...

School finally ended and im going home to help my mom with lunch since we're having visitors....and for some reason im so excited since i haven't seen them for a while now....how is my uncle doing after his leg surgery? I wonder....

Third person's POV

The day is coming to an end and the sun is setting, everyone is having a life of there own; except for those five friends...Mark, Yong Yoon, Eun Soo, (y/n) and jimin
Nervously waiting for the police to arrive, not knowing what to expect. And whats making everything even worse....there moms....they have been cooking,cleaning and buying groceries for the officers when they arrive.Mark on the other hand, couldn't take it anymore but instead started shouting.

Mark's POV

"Mom, stop cooking....your making me even more nervous than i already am" i say to my mom, who's facing the pan and flipping the food from side to side she answers "Why? They are guests after all, aren't they?" i sigh and scratch the back of my head in frustration and say "Ugh, your so annoying!!" mom then turns to me with her eyes full of rage shouting "MARK TUAN! MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!" and then goes back to cooking "I'm sorry mom, im just nervous" she then stops the stove's fire and comes to me pulling me into a hug and then says "I know, just calm down and everything will be fine ok?" i nod and she kisses my forehead making me feel better

Jimin's POV

"Thanks dad, im going to talk to them, when they come tonight"
"Okay but you dont have forever got it?"
"Yes dad, i get it, i get it"

I then decide to go to the living room and watch TV until they actually visit us, on my way i see our dinning table filled with food and i ask "For whom is all of this exactly?" my mom coming from behind me saying "Its for the police officers obviously! We have to treat them well!" i just sigh and go sit on the sofa in front of the TV.
Watching TV i hear our house bell ring and the maid walking her way to the door, i run to her and say "Wait! I will open it, you go back" and for some reason i see her blushing and she replies saying "Okay, what ever makes you feel comfortable, master" and thats when i notice i was holding her hand....amazing jimin...now she thinks you have a thing for her...ugh...yay me!

I open the door to see two police officers with there formal clothes and there perfectly build up body and a third one carrying a huge device "Come in" is what i say stepping a side for them to get in...my eyes just can't stop looking at the device...is it what i think it is?

A lie detecter?.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 267 22
You grew up in a world of luxury and privilege. Your family, the Primrose's, are known for their successful business ventures and their impeccable re...
8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...
384 58 13
Living as a kpop star always has its ups and downs no matter who it is! Park Jimin is married to the love of his life in secret in order to protect t...
4.1K 328 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...