Missing you (Book One)

By FinnByer

When Val And Zendaya get into a horrible accident. What is the truth .. and most importantly what are they re... More

Chapter 1 :Missing you
Chapter 2 : Over thinking ...
Chapter 4 : Escape
Chapter 5 :Thinking bout' you ..
Chapter 6 :Zendaya
Chapter 7 :Dreaming.
Chapter 8 :Let's talk ♥.
Chapter 9 :Ready to go home.
Chapter 10 :Back to normal.. maybe ?
Chapter 11 :Off My Chest♥
Chapter 12 :The way we were
Chapter 13 :Let's take a "Break"
Chapter 14 :You
Chapter 15 :Man In The Moon
Chapter 16 :Stage
Chapter 17 :Moving on.
Chapter 18 :When you're gone.
Chapter 19 :Crush~*
Chapter 20: Running From The Truth
Chapter 21 :If You Can't Live Without Me Why Aren't You Dead?
Chapter 22 :Inner Thought.
Chapter 23 :Give me love♥
Chapter 24 :Mistakes.
Chapter 25 :Why? -Rated R~-
Chapter 26 :Have Faith In Me.
Chapter 27 : How too mend a broken heart.
Chapter 28 :The Regret
Chapter 29 :Trust.
Chapter 30 :You & Him <|3
Chapter 31 :Right To The Wrong
Chapter 32 :Never ever .
Chapter 33 : Better
*Read*
Chapter 34: Dance
Chapter 35 :Liar
Chapter 36: Talk to me.
Chapter 37 : Just a would of been could of been.~
Chapter 38 : High on life.
Chapter 39 : I'm still into you.
Chapter 40 : Rumors
Chapter 41 (R) ; Dear No One
{ Not a chapter-Read}
Chapter 42; Stuck on you.
Chapter 43 : Distance *Read*

Chapter 3 : Memories .. they cut like knifes

1K 16 2
By FinnByer

Ive been really down in the dumps lately .. writers block is a pain in my butt ... and I cant really think of what to write ... /.\ My brain is on full overload .... anyway .. this might be the last chapter for awhile.

I sighed deeply .. three week's .. three week's since Zendaya's been gone .. and this was the hardest week of all. Somewhere between being awake and asleep .. I had a dream  ... a horrible one. One that might haunt me in my sleep for awhile.

The whole .. making Zendaya proud act was slowly disappearing ... and I knew it. How could I make someone I killed happy ? it wasn't even possible. It's funny how I feel sorry for myself and I'm the one who caused it. I sound like a idiot.

I truly didn't care anymore ... about eating or going outside .. or even .. talking to anyone. God it's been forever since I spoke to someone. But truly I didn't want to. It would make me feel so guilty when they would talk about her ... it would eat me up inside and I couldn't take that.

I really wanted to reach out and talk to my brother , But I couldn't and I wouldn't. I'm only causing this pressure on myself ... How would Zendaya think about this .. she would scold me and tell me to cheer up .. and I would when I saw her smile, sadly ... that smile is gone and it doesn't work.

I hate myself so much .. it un bearable ... I wish I was dead ... I would gladly take the pace of my love... and at this moment I would. I mentally slapped my self ? Really I'm thinking of killing myself. Maybe being in this house all day ... is bad for me .. it brings  back to much memories...

I stand up and walk over to my bedroom ... for the rest of the day I'm sleeping of this burden ...

- It's short yes I  know like I said sorry loves ... but my head hurt's anyway please leave feed back it means a lot -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 111 13
After the defeat of Uma, at the hands of Mal and Ben, Auradon Prep has now calmed down from the Cotillion Attack. With King Ben bringing more VK's to...
7.7K 149 19
ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ.
247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...