Chapter 25 :Why? -Rated R~-

"Val get off" I yell shoving at him, he falls off the bed and onto the floor with a thud. "Ow" He groans, "What do you think you're doing Val" I say angrily. "I'm sorry, I just needed too see you again" He groans once again and standing up.

"Well that's not really a good conversation trying to eat my lips off" I complain. "I'm sorry Z, for everything .. I know are relationship has been having drama lately... and I can't just jump off the boat by myself and I realized that tonight."

That made my blood boil, "It took you ten minuets too figure out you're feeling when It took me 4 years?! Why and the fuck do you think I would say yes four years ago when you asked me out?!" I yell at him. "Why would you fucking say that Val! You're such a fucking prick" I ramble on.

He look's at me, his eyes not giving off any emotion .. just looking at me like I said something that could end the world. "I didn't realize-" I say but he cut's me off. "IF you really wanted me too be a prick.. I could of done this in are relationship".

Before I can understand what he is saying a hard blow comes straight to my face, making my head fly left and a sting unbearable. "Did you like that" He says kneeling down beside me. Tears well up in my eyes.

"How-how could you?" I say choking on my sobs. "Remember I'm a fucking prick. Why not act like one" He says grabbing me by my arm and throwing me on my bed. "What-" but he slaps me again this time by my eye making me scream out in pain.

He gives me a deadly stare and walks into the bathroom. I stay frozen.. scared of what he had become.. what have I done... But there he was walking out with a rope and gag.. Before I can protest Her ties my arms above my head.

then he goes to my legs tying them to the end of  my bed. "What are you doing" I yell at him. He didn't like that and punched me in my lip. I let out a yell and he quickly covers my mouth with the gag. "You know ... I didn't want to do this Zendaya but I'm a prick so I dont care."

He starts pulling off my short's and slides them off my body and onto the floor. I look at him.. in his eyes there was nothing... just black.. and determined. He then began to rub his hand's in my underwear. Finally he pulls them off aswell.

HE lick's his lips and kisses inside my thighs. Up into my stomach and pulling off my shirt and bra. Rubbing my nipple he startsrubbing my sex. I let out a moan.."You like that dont you" He says hitting me once again.

"Get out" I yell but my screams are muffled by the gag. "Shh" He says and he works back down and starts eating out my sex. My heart is slowly breaking.. I hold back most of my moans but some jut fly out.

then he unzips his pants and pulls a condom over his large member. "Dont yell.. or else" He warns. Suddenly He pushes in and let out a cry. He hit's me in my nose. "Shut up" He commands. He starts moving in and out at a fast pace.

"IT hurts" I groan.. as he goes faster.. "no" I whisper and finally I reach my climax as he keeps moving in and out of me, Finally he does too and oull out breathing hard. My whole body is shaking and I cant tell.. what's going on.

My heart is shattered and broke... HE unties my legs and arm's pulling me into a embrace as he sleeps. I had too get away but to where? Jay.. suddenly Jay came too mind Him... I had to go to Jay. Finally what after seemed hours I got up and grabbed a suit case.I piled it with my clothes and underwear, some shoes and my computer.

I grabbed my chargers and my phone. I walked into the living room quickly and grabbed my car keys and a bottle of water. Then quickly I was out the door into the night. I got in my car and quickly turned it on.

I started driving wishing this never happend.  I had To get to Jay and quick. But My black eye really wasen't Helping anything. My nose stung and I could feel blood running out. Then there was my lip and big gash in it.. that was leaving blood running down my chin.

I let out a groan as I see a familiar house in the distance. I speed up and pass a red light. I dont care anyway.. and finally I pull up in the drive way, grabbing my things and jumping out the car and running to his door.

I look at my phone 3:17 . I knocked on his door loud and fast. my heart beat matching my knocks. I knock harder and just as my faith is gone the door op-ends too Jay. His dark shaggy hair glows around his face.

He is in sweat's and a tank top. I woke him up... "Zendaya what happend too you" .. he breathes. "Please can I come in Jay" "Yes please" He says grabbing my things and letting me inside before I can look around he pulls me into a tight hug.

I relax some.. "Can you tell me what happend?" He whispers into my hair... "Yeah" I mutter knowing this would be a long long night.

---So Whoa, I can't believe I wrote this.. but I explain more about Jay later♥ I hope you enjoyed if you did Vote/Comment it means the world to me♥---