Chapter 35 :Liar

"Come out" Jay's voice pleaded. I ignored him, so many thought's were going through my mind how could he kiss me then run to her? How did I always get the bad deal out of everything. I was the one who always got hurt.

"Please, talk to me.. please" Jay begged . I let out a sigh. "Go away" My voice croak's god I hope he can't tell I've been crying. "Z, please I'm so sorry okay ? please just let me in and explain.." I thought about it.. maybe .. I should..

I walked to the door, breathing lightly. "I can hear you please open the door" He says putting his hand on the handle rattling it."Jay-please go away" I whisper holding my breath, "Not until we talk okay?" "I don't want to hear you're excuse okay?".

He let out a long sigh and went down stairs, I let out a long breath feeling tears well up in my eyes. Just when I thought he was gone I heard the door nob rattle and the door opended. "What are you-!" but my sentence was cut off when two arms are thrown around me.

He pull's me close. "please just listen" .. "There is nothing to say".

"Yes there is!" He yells, "Zendaya okay.... You're not over Val  I can't keep trying to win you over when you're so broken.." I let out a sigh "It's fine" I mumble, "Is it really.. then why are you so upset?" He says holding me tighter.

"I'm not" I say pushing him away, "I'm not okay ? please just leave me alone"  He gives me a look one that could make anyone sad.

"you know what I'm leaving" I say grabbing my phone and pushing past him.

"Where ?!" He say's sounding alarmed, "Home".. his face look's in pain, "to Val?" He says sounding angry, " Yeah" I whisper looking him in the eyes. "you can't".

"What do you mean I can't ?" I yell pushing him out of the way.

"I love you" he says looking straight at me. No smile no silliness just looking at me with eyes full of love.

"Do what?' I say sounding like i'm choking, "I love you Zendaya" He says walking over to me and  grabbing my hand in his palm. I look down at are hand's  feeling like nothing was really real, like this was a scam.

"dont say thing's you dont mean" I whisper pulling my hand away only to have it pulled into his chest.

"Do you feel that?" He questions, and I do I feel how fast his heart is beating right against my palm, "Yeah".

"I love you" He say's once again pulling my whole body to him and wrapping his long arms around me, I can't believe that He would tell me this, this moment,this day,this hour,this moment.. Jay would confess his love.

I looked up meeting brown eyes..."lair" I whisper putting my head into his chest and breathing in his scent.

Kinda short but hey ! ^________^ Idk who Zendaya should be with ♥~ Anyway Comment/vote for a dedication -Till next time.