Chapter 16 :Stage

She fumbled with her fingers, breathing in and out .. today was the day. The day she never thought would come. Finally it was her time, to let all those sad and gross emotions go and sing her heart out too the world.

Val yawned a bit and held onto her hand, "I'm so proud of you Z" he says smirking a bit. "Thanks.. it means alot". They sat there for awhile breathy slightly then.. it was time. she waited for this her whole life.

She walked out on stage and smiled huge. "Hey guys" she say's loudly,  I'm really glad to be here, I always dreamed of this.. singing to you all my fan's so here it goes". Loud cheering could be heard. and that made her heart jump.

~Make it stop,  so so good  I just cant take no more, turn down turn it up I dont know. I dont know.. but don't stop don't move just keep it there  keep it right there Keep it right there. put you repeat play you everywhere I go e-everywhere I go. Put you on repeat play you everywhere I go e-everywhere i go play you everywhere I go..

~Yeahhh.. want to put this song on replay I can listen too it all day.. I can listen too you all day. hear you all day yeah I want to put this song on replay we can start all over again,again .. yeahh.. want to put this song on replay.

~Dont stop turn it on turn it up make it loud I dont wanna miss a single thing wanna hear every melody.. b-b-beat beat so loud you can feel it...b-b-beat beating for you.. put you on repeat play you everywhere I go.. e-everywhere I go play you everywhere I go.. put you on repeat play you everywhere I go e-everywhere I go play you everywhere I go !

~Yeahhh.. want to put this song on replay.. I can listen too it all day.. I can listen too you all day ..hear you all day yeahh I want to put this song on replay we can start all over again, again .. yeah. Want to put this song on replay.

~Feel it all.. feel it all crash and down.. i'm lost so lost, i'm so lost in your sound ! yeah ... on replay.. on replay ... Too you all day ,,, yeah I want to put this song on replay I can listen too it all day, I can listen too you all day yeah..  Want to put this song on replay we can start all over again yeah.. 

~want to put this song on replay .... yeah !.

She looked up... everyone was smiling and yelling.. finally .. her moment has begun.