Chapter 26 :Have Faith In Me.

I stood there for awhile clinging onto Jay like he was my life source. I couldn't even think about what happend tonight, If I did tear's sprang from my eyes and I shook like a house in a hurricane. I couldn't look at Jay..

My face just stayed buried in his neck. Jay was strong and tall. Even taller than me, I bet i gave him a scare. I feel horrible for just barging into his house, "I'm sorry Jay" I say looking up at him. "No it's fine okay ? Follow me".

So I did, He lead me into a large bathroom that had white tiles and the wall was tan. I looked around and saw the had a large shower and in the corner a large bathtub. His sink was huge and sparkly. He sat me down on the sink and opend up a cabnit my the toilet.

He came back with wipes and achol. He put some on the rag and moved his hand to my face, that action made me flinch. "Zendaya.. I would never hurt you.. " He says softly. "I know" I whisper... He cleans up the blood on my chin and cleans my lip.

He moves too my nose wiping the blood off and putting a band-aid above my eye. "There" He says smiling at me. "So will you please tell me what happend too you?" He begs looking at me like I was a lost kid.

"I saw Val, and he was with this blond chick.. she seemed nice and we talked-" I coughed a little. "go on" He says softly. "Well I left and went home to get ready for bed and I didn't hear Val come in and he started kissing me"

"So I shoved him off and said he was a prick, which made him really angry and he hit me" I say sniffling "Then he kept hitting me and he ...-" "He what ?" Jay says standing closer too me. "He raped me-" I say crying once again.

"I swear if I see him.. i'll kill him" Jay saying closing the distance between us and holding me softly." I just- how could he? 4 years for nothing" I say crying into his chest. "dont worry Zendaya i'm here for you okay?"

I nod my head trying to hold back all my tears but I cant. I feel then falling down my face like a waterfall. "Ill fix you're broken heart Zendaya" He says grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room.

He sits me down on his large black couch and wonders off into the darkness. A couple of minuets later he comes back with covers and two pillows. He sets them down and shows me the ice cream he grabbed. 

"Here" he says sitting down beside me and handing me a spoon. He turned on the T.V and put the covers over me. "Thank you for this" I say letting out a deep sigh. "Anytime Zendaya you know i'm here for you."

Those word's brought tears to my eyes. Why was he so nice? and understanding. "Dont cry" He mumbles pulling me into his  chest. I close my eyes letting the whole day sink in... feeling like I could die in a hole.

I shut everything out and fell into a deep restless sleep.

-So, Here is the chapter ! I hope you enjoyed♥ If you did Vote/Comment ~