Chapter 4 : Escape

I yawned heavily as my eyes flew open,  I couldn't sleep much ... and truthfully I wouldn't sleep good for awhile. Even in my dreams .. Zendaya's face haunted me .. her smile ..  that' would make my heart break even further than it already has.

I never really thought about how she must of looked when I jumped. I bet she hated me at that moment... and could I really blame her?. I hit myself in my head ' stupid ! stupid ' I mentally cursed. I got up and walked into my living room.

I walked past the couch that still had Zendaya's purse on it, Past all the photo's that hanged on the wall , and mostly past all the hurt that one house could hold. I walked outside and froze. Sunlight hit my face

I felt tears slowly coming to surface ... I missed these sunny days, I remember everyday that was sunny Zendaya and I would go to the park. We would chat and walk talk about her.. her life how much we "were" in love.

He couldn't move ... his feet were planted right on his porch. He looked left and saw his next door neighbor, Kristy ... she was short, brown haired women ... spoke a lot ... once she saw me she pulled that 'I'm sorry" smile.

I walked past that and got into my car ... I don't know where I'm going but I need a safe haven.