Beautiful And Curvy (Bwwm)

By xxx_naeee_2

Tasha smith is a girl who doesn't take crap from any one doesn't care what no one thinks and won't stop her f... More

Prologue
chapter 1: the start
chapter 2: night out
chapter 3: night out part 2
chapter 4:starting the new job
chapter 5: plan
chater 6: karaoke night at the bar
chapter7: a night with her
chapter 8:a day well spent
chapter 9: the art gallery and dinner
Chapter 10.so who is she
Chapter 11. Fixing things
Chapter 12: our weekend
Chapter 13: lets try this again
Chapter 14: playing match maker and going to the beach
Chapter 15:Playing match maker and going to the beach part 2
Chapter 16: so its offical
Chapter 17: meating the parents
Chapter 18: akward but thats ok
Chapter 18: moving in and working out
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20 . Nervous much ?
Chapter 21: Wedding day
Epilogue

our date

3.3K 104 1
By xxx_naeee_2

Jake POV..
I had woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon I look around to see where I am and remember I fail asleep at Tasha's house, I walk into the kitchen to see her fixing a plate have a seat sleepy head I smiled at what she said she sat a plate in front of me and I thanked her I decided to grow a pair when she said down to ask if she would like to go out tonight and I think I have the perfect date for use tonight and I'm gonna make sure its the perfect date, I come out of my thoughts with her saying sure I got really happy sorry I can't help it I have really started to like her I don't think I've really had any one as beautiful as her.
............................
After breakfast I get up and tell her be ready at 1:00 its 9:30 right now so I need to get every thing set up and I know you are like why so early well I hope to spend the whole rest of the day for our date .
I get home after having everything set up I think I'm ready, I look at my phone to see the time 11:40 I hurry up and shower and find me a good outfit I don't want to be overly dressed I texted her and told her to dress casually nice I put on some tan joggers and ah red shirt with some red and white converses.
After I fished everything I head out the door to and to Tasha's apartment I hope she enjoy it.
........................
I knock on her door and wait s couple of minutes after knocking a couple of times she finally opens the door and every time I see her she gets more beautiful also I guess her mind thought like mine except she had shorts on but we had the same colors,when we get to my car I hurt and open the door and head to our destination.
When we got yo the park she asked why we were here.
Just wait and see I tell her and walk around the car and lead the way to where we were going I had a romantic picnic planed after that a walk through the park and lastly to a little amusement park .
.................
After every thing I walked her up to her apartment and she smiled at me, this was the best night I've ever had I laughed my pleasure beautiful she kiss my cheek and walked into her apartment I don't think I could have been more happier I guess she really is changing me .
..........................
I know I should have ended better but I'm getting really tired and I been writing this chapter and Evey time I think about it my eyes never wanna stay open but I hope to make it better later in the chapter I need sleep I gotta work in the morning! Naee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 23
π“π„πŒππ„π‘. ❝ we only ever have so much time until the act is up, and we're gone. ❞ π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 π‡π€π‘ππŽπ‘ - 𝐃𝐀...
423K 16.5K 37
Clarice a sarcastic, funny, ordinary black girl, that doesn't believe in interracial relationship, neither in Werewolves, and supernatural things, un...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 90.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...