Musical Love (EDITING/ON HOLD)

xjuliejewelsx

Hillary White is a very shy, quiet girl who loves music. She plays guitar, piano, and has a beautiful voice... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 1 (conti.)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Picture of Taylor)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Picture of Grace)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not An Upload. Sneak peak of The Marines Daughter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Author's Update!!

5.3K 141 33
xjuliejewelsx

NOT A CHAPTER. PLEASE READ.

Hi guys! I told you I'd be keeping in touch, so I'm going to touch base with you guys and let you all know what I'm planning to do! 

For the past week I've just been re-reading old chapters and trying to refresh my memory and get back into the spirits of writing. Then I realized how awful some chapters were... (Keep in mind I started this story two years ago when I was 14, I'm 16 almost 17 and I've matured a lot in my writing) SO I'm going to place this story on hold (As well as The Marine's Daughter) and focus on fixing this up and finishing it. I hope you guys can understand. 

I'm not quitting! I really just need to take some time and just fix this large mess I've created lol. I don't know how long this is going to take.. but I'll keep you all updated. 

In the mean time, I'm not completely taking the story down, it'll be up for those of you who do want to re-read or anything. (I've gotton a lot of messages from fans telling me they have) 

I love you guys so so much and your support/votes/comments mean everything! Message me or post a cooment on my board if you have and comments or concerns about anything, or want an update on how the editing process is going! 

Thank you guys for stucking with me for so long. I'm sorry to dissapoint you all, but I need to do this to invest myself back into the story. 

~Julianne <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Her Freed Spirit purplesprinkles

Подростковая литература

409 68 37
Sofia Taylor is a senior in high school. She is loud, out going and easy to be around. She lives with her younger brothers Jamal and Jaden, her older...
Foster Brothers | COMPLETED Kensli Passmore

Подростковая литература

3.6M 95.6K 51
"ONE BROKEN GIRL. FIVE POPULAR BOYS." • • • It's funny how life can be amazing at one moment t...
May the Best Ex Win Caitlin

Подростковая литература

270K 26.4K 36
An ex-couples rivalry for the spot as student body president becomes even more convoluted when two new, unexpected candidates enter the race. Chloe a...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...