Hurt Me No Longer (Sequel to...

By Fangirl4Many

From being bullied, to being abused. All by the one she loves. Thought Roc, and Rain had a happy ending? Nope... More

Hurt Me No Longer (Sequel to "Bully Me No More")
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
I LOVE ALL MY READERS!

33

893 20 3
By Fangirl4Many

*RAIN*

"Hey Angie what happened to your side?" I asked.

She pulled down her shirt and sighed. "I fell down the stairs last night. It was dark and you know how clumsy I am."

I laughed and continued to bounce Des on my knee. "True, true."

"So what are you doing for your birthday?"

"Ugh. Why does everyone keep asking me that? Why should I even be celebrating getting older?"

"Well jesus Rain you aren't turning 50. You're ganna be 21! Finally!"

"Hey. You've only been 21 for a few months."

"And it's fun! You ganna drink? Go to a bar!? Oh please lets have your party at a bar!"

I shook my head. "I don't think I wanna. I'm ok with not drinking..."

"Woah woah woah! You mean like you NEVER want to drink?"

I nodded. "Yupp."

"You're crazy girl. I'm ganna grab a water bottle." She told me as she got up and walked to the kitchen.

Maybe staying forever alcohol free was going to be a challenge after all. My best friend wanted me to drink, my husband, and Roc's mom told me it's the best reliever of stress. I continued to carefully bounce my little bundle of joy on my leg, as I looked into her eyes I couldn't help, but smile. She was so perfect and I couldn't imagine having her if I left Roc when the abuse started. I needed him.

"Can I do your nails!?" Angie asked when she got back on the couch.

"Um...ok."

"Yay! Cuz I have this super cute pink polish in my purse that you would love!"

I put Des in her bouncy seat and sat still, and quiet while Angie slowly, and carefully painted each finger. I didn't wanna drink on my birthday, but how would I get out of it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 177 33
If you love them, you won't leave. True love NEVER dies.
1.4K 2 19
"Ain't no one gonna hear you, Honey" His voice snapped me out of my memories. He was so close to me, so close to entering me when someones hands ripp...
288K 13.4K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...
33.2K 686 29
"I admit that I don't deserve you, but you know how greedy I am for you, I am selfish for you. Cause I never wanted to give up on you. I almost lost...