The Bodyguard | LGBT x CEO (E...

By CameoLover93

Playboy billionaire Aiden Grayson is being blackmailed and when he meets his handsome new bodyguard, Julian... More

01. Watch Your Back, Grayson
02. Father Knows Best
03. Semi-Attractive
04. Defiant
05. An Idea
06. Hug
07. Different Tastes
08. Who Are You?
09. Gay and Happy
10. What You Really Really Want
11. Dark Places
12. In The Bathroom
13. Thank You
14. Have Patience
15. Dirty Little Secret
16. Rain Check
17. Alternatives; Part 1
17. Alternatives; Part 2 (Mature)
18. Petty
19. Same Page
20. Cut You Off (Mature)
21. Surprise
22. Mama's Boy
23. Disgruntled Employee
24. Out In Public
25. Talk Of The Town
26. Hotline Bling
27. Let Me Go
28. Man Down
29. Snapped
30. Undeserving
31. Beg For It
32. Check In
33. Mr. Nice Guy

34. Mind, Body, and Soul (Mature)

165K 4.5K 685
By CameoLover93

34. MIND, BODY, AND SOUL (Mature)

"The shower is still running." Julian broke off their kiss before things got too hot and heavy. "We need to turn it off."

"To hell with the shower," Aiden said. "Let's not get distracted now."

Julian was the fix that Aiden hadn't known he needed until now. With Julian, Aiden couldn't keep his hands to himself. And it wasn't as if Julian had the greatest self-control. In one swift motion, he grabbed Aiden by the waist, spun him around, and pushed him until he fell backward onto the bed, laughing.

"You don't know how long I've fantasized about this moment." Julian heavily eyed his naked lover, licking his lips while hastily peeling out of his clothes. "Or how many times I dreamed of having you like this, naked and desperate for me."

"God, Julian..." Aiden moaned in response to Julian's words. Acting out on impulse, he brought a hand to his throbbing cock and began stroking it. "Hurry and get over here."

The two shared a connection that they both could feel. It's been there since day one, a type of magnetic pull that was hellbent on bringing them closer to one another. It was so potent they could almost taste it.

"I'll try my best to not lose control, but I won't make any promises." Julian had finally gotten down to his boxers when he climbed on the bed and on top of Aiden. It drove Julian wild to see Aiden so vulnerable and exposed. So naked and ready. "The cute little sounds that you make get me so fucking hot." Julian brushed his lips along Aiden's neck, licking and nipping at the skin. "Beg for it."

"W-What?" Aiden stammered, in a daze.

"You heard me." Julian drew back and placed a hand on Aiden's chest so that he couldn't sit up. "I want you to beg for it. Beg for my cock that I know you're dying to have inside you." Julian had a mischievous grin on his face as he trailed a finger along Aiden's chest, making him shudder. "I really wanted this to be super cheesy and romantic, but like I said earlier, I'm not in the mood to play nice. You have yourself to blame for that." Julian grabbed hold of Aiden's cock, causing Aiden to draw in a sharp breath as Julian rolled his thumb over the leaking slit. "Tell me how it feels, baby."

Aiden groaned, pushing his hips upwards. "Incredible. Please, Julian..."

"Please, what?" Julian watched in excitement as Aiden squirmed with desire for him. "Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you." Aiden said nothing, but the euphoric look on his face spoke volumes as Julian jerked him off. "You're so fucking stubborn, but I'll break you."

Aiden was having trouble keeping his eyes open as his toes curled and muscles tensed. "Stop treating this like a game. You'll kill me."

"Then I'll bring you back to life." Julian laughed, releasing Aiden's cock. He left Aiden panting on the bed to turn off the shower. He then went into their luggage, later returning to Aiden's side with a handful of items.

"A blindfold? That's a little kinky, but what's in the bottle?" Aiden asked.

"Lube. You're going to need it," Julian said. Aiden blushed. "As much as I love being a tease, I don't want to hurt you too badly."

"How considerate of you," Aiden replied sarcastically, trying to mask the nervousness in his voice. "Are you also going to tie me up and whip me later, Mr. Grey?"

"Only if you act up." Julian laughed before placing the blindfold on Aiden. He opened the bottle of lube and squirted some into the palm of his hand. He massaged it onto his own cock and Aiden's entrance. "The more you relax, the easier it'll be for the both of us, okay?"

Aiden nodded, then gasped after Julian's mouth engulfed his dick. Reflexively, his hips jerked upwards, driving his cock deeper into Julian's hot mouth. The slurping sounds being made by his lover caused Aiden to claw at the sheets as a heavy pressure built near lower half. "Julian, please..." Aiden pulled his knees went up, giving Julian better access to his ass. A few seconds later, he felt one of Julian's fingers massage the rim of his puckering hole. "Fuck, yes. Feels so good. So fucking good."

Julian gave it his all while multitasking. He paid attention to how Aiden's body tremored, how his hands dug at the sheets, how his mouth would open wide and then shut, then open again as he moaned repeatedly. Feeling the need to take things up a notch, Julian pressed another finger to Aiden's hole.

Aiden made a new sound that nearly made Julian choke on his cock. He eventually came up for air, let Aiden taste himself by kissing him hard, deeply, while fingering him still.

"Say it," Julian growled. "Tell me what I want to hear, baby."

Aiden wrapped his arms around Julian's neck, couldn't help himself by this point as he begun to grind against Julian's hand, his fingers steadily sliding in and out of the most private part of him.

"Let me see you," Aiden whispered, trying to remove his blindfold, but Julian wouldn't let him. Aiden whined in response, thrusting his hips upward as Julian's fingers moved faster inside of him. "Fuck me." Aiden finally caved. "Fuck me now, Jules."

"Good boy." Julian withdrew his fingers and sat back to remove his own underwear. He allowed Aiden to remove his blindfold, and his green eyes were blazing brightly. "You want this?" Julian held his own cock, making Aiden's eyes lock on it. "Hmm?"

Aiden nodded. Unable to stay still as he threw himself at Julian, straddling him on the bed. "I want your body. I want your hands all over me. I want you inside of me. I want everything... Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes, baby. Exactly what I wanted to hear." Julian's eyes lit up as he brought a hand to his slippery cock, placing it at Aiden's entrance. Aiden's face contorted, his nails digging into Julian's chest after feeling him make an attempt at entering him. "Relax and trust me."

"I-I do. I trust you." Aiden's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he tried to work himself onto Julian's thick shaft.

It hadn't been as easy as he thought it would be, but Aiden was no quitter. Having needed more lube, Aiden eventually got Julian halfway inside of him. By that point, his pulse was going wild and sweat had built on his forehead as he tried to keep his muscles from tensing.

"It's... so much," Aiden panted, never having felt this way before. So turned on, nervous, excited. He felt pleasure and pain. He was drunk off it. Wanted more of it. His body craved Julian, needed him as much as it needed water to survive. Aiden quickly became overwhelmed with emotion, but Julian never let him go. He kept Aiden grounded, gently stroked his thighs as he guided his own hips upwards. "Julian..."

"I know, baby. I know," Julian answered in an unsteady tone as Aiden bent forward to rest his head against Julian's chest. "Just a little more to go."

"Yes," Aiden moaned, moving against Julian again, slowly gliding down and down. He later sighed like he had just accomplished something big. In a sense, he did when he finally bottomed out. "Don't m-move. Just hold me for a second."

Julian cradled Aiden against his chest, trying his best to keep still. They stayed like that for a few minutes in silence, until Aiden eventually calmed down and became more confident to move.

"Are you okay?" Julian asked.

"Yes." Aiden drew back and stared at Julian. His brown eyes were as bright and beautiful as ever. He looked more handsome than he normally did, and Aiden couldn't help but run his fingers along the stubble on Julian's chin. Julian kissed Aiden's hand, smiling. Aiden blushed, now having the courage to move his hips. "Fuck me."

Julian sat up and wrapped his arms tightly around Aiden's waist. He stretched out his legs more comfortably on the bed while Aiden threw his arms around Julian's neck, their lips colliding once more. This kiss was slow, sweet. They took their time with it, savoring it.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Julian said in between kisses while Aiden gradually moved up and down on his lap. "Don't you?"

"Yes," Aiden groaned while riding Julian. "So good. You feel so good to me..."

Julian cut him off with a kiss, carefully placing Aiden on his back in order for him to really let loose. As Aiden gave him the green light, Julian pumped into him, rocking his world hard enough that for a second, behind his closed eyelids, Aiden thought he saw stars. He whimpered and begged and cried for more. Julian continued to give him whatever he asked for. Aiden wrapped his trembling legs around Julian's waist, his nails still clawing at Julian's back as Julian thrust in and out of him with speed.

"Don't stop," Aiden said. "Never stop."

"Look at me," Julian demanded after feeling Aiden quiver around his shaft. "I want to have those pretty eyes on mine as you go over the edge." Aiden's eyes flashed open, his cries growing louder as Julian brushed against his sensitive prostate. "It's okay to let go. I know you want to." Julian brought a hand in between their bodies, stroking Aiden lazily. "Cum with me, baby. Make a mess for me."

Moments later, Aiden did just that. His entire body tingled as his orgasm hit, the muscles in his ass convulsing wildly as he came into Julian's hand. The latter was quick to join Aiden in paradise city. They kissed through the aftershocks, Julian yet to pull out. Aiden was happy to continue keeping him warm.

"I think you just became my new addiction." Aiden grinned, feeling tired and sore but happy. So, so happy. "How long until you think you can get hard again?"

Julian laughed. "Let's find out."

And then the two began kissing again.

In that moment, nothing mattered but the two of them. They were entangled, body to body, fucking or making love, whatever term was most appropriate, and it felt every bit of right. They were together. They were happy. They were at peace.

Mind, body, and soul—they had connected in ways that could never be done undone.

To be continued.
_

Author's Note: if you're new here, then you missed the drama of when I previously removed the last half of this book because someone had stolen and published it on Amazon—💀😭😭😭

Because of this, I no longer keep this book available in full on Wattpad.

That being said, you can finish reading on Rëam.

What is a Rëam? Think Netflix, but for books.

Is Rëam Free? You can follow me on Rëam at no cost. But this book is NOT free to read on Rëam. However, it will be during occasions like the holidays.

Does Rëam Have An App? No. You simply open the website in a browser on your phone.

What's The Website?

https://reamstories.com/amynjohnson

the link is in my wattpad bio.

first, click on the SOCIAL MEDIA link, and then you will see every website that I write on, including Ream.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.8K 15
IM DEEPLY SORRY BUT I JUST REALLY WANT THE TBOAH TIMELINE TO SEE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THEIRS AND TCF AND I WANT THEM JEALOUS AND HURT AND ENVIOUS...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
116K 1.4K 5
I hope yall vote this πŸ™„πŸ€š Anyways, pls dont take this fr- bye
13.6K 704 7
[SEQUEL TO BAARISHEIN] Years have passed since Meerab and Murtasim's fateful encounter in the rain, with both harboring repressed emotions for each o...