After 2

By imaginator1D

This is the sequel (continuation) of After. Hardin and Tessa's relationship will be tested in ways she never... More

Welcome to the After world 2.0!
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Chapter 110
Chapter 111.
Chapter 112.
Chapter 113.
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115.
Chapter 116.
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 119.
Chapter 120.
Chapter 121.
Chapter 122.
Chapter 123.
Chapter 124.
Chapter 125.
Chapter 126.
Chapter 127.
Chapter 128.
Chapter 129.
Chapter 130.
Chapter 131.
Chapter 132.
Chapter 133.
Chapter 134.
Chapter 135.
Chapter 136.
Chapter 137.
Chapter 138.
Chapter 139.
Chapter 140.
Chapter 141.
Chapter 142.
Chapter 143.
Chapter 144.
Chapter 145.
Chapter 146.
Chapter 147.
Chapter 148.
Chapter 149.
Chapter 151.
Chapter 152.
Chapter 153.
Chapter 154.
Chapter 155.
Chapter 156.
Chapter 157.
Chapter 158.
Chapter 159.
Chapter 160.
Chapter 161.
Chapter 162.
Chapter 163.
Chapter 164.
Chapter 165.
Chapter 166.
Chapter 167.
Chapter 168.
Chapter 169.
Chapter 170.
Chapter 171.
Chapter 172.
Chapter 173.
Chapter 174.
Chapter 175.
Chapter 176.
Chapter 177.
Chapter 178.
Chapter 179.
Chapter 180.
Chapter 181.
Chapter 182.
Chapter 183.
Chapter 184.
Chapter 185.
Chapter 186.
Chapter 187.
Chapter 188.
Chapter 189.
Chapter 190.
Chapter 191.
Chapter 192.
Chapter 193.
Chapter 194.
Chapter 195.
Chapter 196.
Chapter 197.
Chapter 198.
Chapter 199.

Chapter 150.

5.5M 107K 152K
By imaginator1D

Hardin's POV.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." I whisper to Tessa.

She turns around in my lap and puts her index finger over my lips to silence me.

"What's wrong Hardin, afraid of a little dare.. or is it the truth that you fear?" Molly asks with a sly smile. What a fucking cunt.

"You are the one that should be afraid." Tessa growls and I am taken aback.

"Really?" Molly raises her brow.

"Okay..okay.. calm down you two." Nate says.

I was enjoying watching Tessa put Molly in her place but I don't want Molly to take it too far. Tessa is a lot more fragile and sensitive than Molly and Molly will say anything she can to hurt Tessa.

"Who goes first?" Tristan asks.

"Me." Tessa raises her hand.

Oh lord, this is going to be a fucking disaster.

"I think that I should go first." Steph interjects.

Tessa sighs but sits silently, bringing her cup to her lips. Her lips are slightly pink from the cherry drink and all I can't help but picture them around me.

"Hardin, truth or dare?" Steph breaks me from my perverted thoughts.

"I'm not playing." I tell her.

"Why not?" She asks.

"I don't want to, I have played more than enough lame ass games." I groan.

"Isn't that the truth." Molly mutters.

"That isn't what he meant, back off." Tristan defends me.

Why did I ever fuck Molly again? She's hot and was decent at giving blow jobs but she's so damn annoying. The memory of her touching me makes me nauseous so I quickly replace her with Tess in my thoughts.

"Okay, Nate. Truth or dare?" Steph asks.

"Dare." He answers.

"Hmm.. I dare you to go kiss that blonde in the blue shirt." Steph points to a tall girl wearing bright red lipstick.

"Can't I kiss her friend instead?" He begs.

The girl next to the blonde has long curly hair and deep brown skin. She is much prettier than the blonde so for Nate's sake I hope Steph allows the change.

"Nope, blondie it is." Steph laughs.

"You are evil." He groans and everyone laughs as he walks toward the girl.

Daring one another to do stupid things like this is just pointless. I never minded before but then again I have never wanted to only kiss one person only. I never want to kiss anyone except Tessa ever again.

As Nate walks back with red lipstick stained around his lips,  I now get why Tessa usually despises these games.

When NIall dares Tristan to drink a cup of beer that people have been using for an ashtray, I zone out. I take a lock of Tessa's soft hair between my fingers,  slowly twisting the hair around my digits. She covers her face with her hands as Tristan gags and Steph shrieks.

After a few more mindless dares, it is finally Tessa's turn.

"Dare." She bravely says to Ed.

"I dare you to take a shot." He says as I glare at him, warning him that if he dares her anything inappropriate I will  not hesitate to jump across the table and choke him. He is a pretty cool and chill guy so I didn't really think he would, but I still wanted to warn him anyway.

"Lame." Molly chimes in.

Tessa ignores her and downs the shot. She is already wasted, if she has much more she will be getting sick.

"Molly, truth or dare?" Tessa says, her voice much too smug.

Molly eye's meet Tessa's and she is clearly surprised at Tessa's bold move.

"Truth or dare?" Tess repeats.

"Truth." Molly answers.

"Is it true that you are a whore?" Tess asks and multiple gasps and chuckles are heard.

I bury my face into her back to muffle my laughs. Jesus this girl is nuts when she is drunk.

"Excuse me?" Molly gapes.

"You heard me.. is it true that you are a whore?"

"No." Molly says, her eyes now small slits.

Nate is still laughing, Steph looks amused yet worried, and Tessa looks like she is ready to pounce on Molly.

"It's called truth for a reason." Tess eggs her on.

I gently squeeze her thigh and whisper to her to let it go. I don't want Molly to hurt Tess because then I will have to hurt Molly.

"My turn." Molly says.

"Tessa , truth or dare?" Molly asks. Here we go.

"Dare." Tessa smiles sadistically.

"I dare you to kiss Zed." She sneers.

"Fuck no." I say.

"Why not? She has done it before." Molly smirks.

I sit up more, pulling Tessa against me as I move both of us.

"Not fucking happening." I growl at Molly.

I don't give a shit about this stupid ass game, she isn't kissing anyone. Zed's eyes are focused on the wall as Molly changes her mind.

"Fine, let's do truth then." She says.

"Is it true that you are a dumbass for getting back with Hardin after he fucked you for a bet?" She says in a cheery voice. Tessa's body goes rigid on my lap and the small group looks uncomfortable.

"No that's not true." Tessa says, her voice small.

"It is though, and you are a dumbass for it. You believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Not that I blame you because I know all of the amazing things that mouth can do. Man, he can sure use that tongue.."

Before I can stop her, Tessa is off of my lap and tackling Molly. Literally pushing her back by her shoulders and climbing on top of her. Luckily for Molly she was already sitting on the floor so she didn't have far to fall.

"You fucking bitch!" Tessa screams, holding Molly's bright hair in her fists. She lifts Molly's head off of the carpet before slamming back down.

Holy shit.

I jump off of the couch and hook my arm around Tessa's waist, yanking her off of Molly. I never in a million years thought I would be breaking up a fight between Tess and anyone, let alone Molly.

Tessa's body thrashes in my arms for a few seconds before she calms herself slightly as I drag her out of the living room. I tug at the ends of her dress to make sure it isn't hitched up, the last we need is for me to have to get in a fight too. There are only a few people in the kitchen, and I can hear everyone talking about the fight in the living room.

"I will fucking kill her Hardin! I swear!' She yells moving out of my grip.

"I know.. I know you will." I can not take her seriously, even though I just witnessed her attacking Molly.

"Stop smirking at me." She huffs, out of breath.

Her eyes are wide and glossy and her cheeks are red with anger.

"I'm not. I am just really surprised that happened." I bite down on my lip.

"I hate her so much! Like who the hell does she think she is?" She shouts, obviously trying to get Molly's attention.

"Alright Oritz.. let's get you some water." I say.

"Ortiz?" She asks.

"He's a UFC fighter.."

"UFC?"

"Never mind." I laugh and fill a glass of water for her. I check back into the living room to make sure Molly is no where to be found.

"My adrenaline is rushing like crazy." Tessa tells me.

"Have you ever been in a fight before?" I ask, even though I am sure I know the answer. The best part of fighting is the high from the adrenaline. It is addicting.

"No, of course not."

"Why did you just now? Who cares what she thinks about us being together."

"It's not that. That's not what made me mad."

"What was it then?" I ask her. She hands me the empty cup of water and I refill it.

"When she said that.. about you and her." She admits, her face twisted in anger.

"Oh."

"Yeah. I should have punched her." She breathes.

"Yes, but I think knocking her to the ground and slamming her head against the floor works too." I tease.

A small smile breaks from her lips and she giggles.

"I can't believe I just did that." She giggles again.

"You are so drunk." I laugh.

"I am." She agrees.

"Drunk enough to slam Molly's head against the floor." She says, laughing again.

"I think everyone enjoyed the show." I tell her, snaking my arm around her waist.

"I hope no one is mad at me for causing a scene." There's my Tessa. Drunk as shit yet still considerate of other people.

"No one is mad baby, if anything they will be thanking you. This is the kind of shit these frat kids live for." I assure her.

"I hope not." She says.

"Don't worry about it. Do you want to go find Steph?" I ask her.

"Or we could do something else.." She says, hooking her fingers into the top of my jeans.

"You are never drinking vodka when I am not around." I tell her, teasing but so serious.

"Sure.. now let's go upstairs." She leans up and plants a kiss on my jaw.

"You're a bossy little thing aren't you?" I smile.

"You aren't the only one who gets to be bossy all the time." She laughs and grips the collar of my shirt, pulling me down to her height.

"At least let me do something for you." She purrs, nipping at my earlobe.

"You just got in a fight, your first fight at that and this is what you are thinking?"

She nods.

"You know you want to Hardin." She says in a low and slow voice making my pants feel even tighter.

"Okay.. fuck..okay." I give in.

"Well that was easy."

"Let's go." I grab her wrist and lead her upstairs.

"Has someone already taken over your old room?" She asks when we reach the top.

"Yeah, but there are plenty of empty rooms." I tell her and open the door to one of them. The two small beds are covered with black comforters and there are shoes in the closet. I do not know who's room this is but I lock the door and take a few steps to meet Tessa.

"Unzip me." She instructs.

"Not wasting any time I see?"

"Shut up and unzip my dress." She snaps.

I shake my head in amusement and she turns around to lift her hair. My lips brush over the nape of her neck as I slide the zipper down her back. Goose bumps appear on her soft skin as I run my index finger down her spine. She shivers and turns around, sliding the sleeves of her dress down and it pools at her feet. She is wearing the hot pink lace bra and panties that I absolutely fucking love. I can tell by the smile on her face that she knows how much I love them.

"Leave your shoes on." I practically beg.

She agrees with a smile and looks down at her shoes.

"I want to do something for you first." She announces.

In a swift move she tugs at my jeans and frowns when they don't move. Her fingers quickly unbutton my pants and she pulls them down. I step backward towards the bed but she stops me.

"No, ew. Who knows who has done what on that bed." She makes a disgusted face.

"Floor." She demands.

"Uhmm.. okay." I sit down on the floor and she joins me, climbing onto me with her legs on both sides of my thighs.

Her mouth latches to the skin on my neck and she rolls her hips, pushing herself against me. Fuck.

"Tess.." I breath.

"I am going to finish before you start if you keep doing that." I tell her.

She removes her lips from my neck and pulls my shirt over my head.

"What do you want me to do Hardin? Do you want to fuck me or do you want me to bl.." I cut her off by kissing her.

 I am not wasting any time with foreplay. I want her, I need her, now. Within seconds, her panties lay on the floor next to her and I reach for my jeans to grab a condom. I need to remind her about getting on birth control, I can't stand using a condom with her, I want to feel her, all of her.

"Hardin.. hurry up." She begs and lays back on the floor, using her elbows to prop herself up, her long hair touching the floor behind her.

I crawl over to her and separate her thighs even further with my knees and move to  slide into her. She loses balance on her elbows and falls back to the floor grabbing onto my arms for leverage.

"No.. I want to do it." She says, pushing me onto the floor and climbing on top of me. She whines as she lowers herself onto me and it's the most delicious sound. Her hips rolls slowly, circling, bouncing, torturing me.

She covers her mouth with her hand and her eyes roll back. When she rakes her nails down my stomach, I nearly lose it. I wrap my arm around her back and flip us over. I have had enough of her being in control, I can't handle it.

"What.." She begins.

"I am the one in charge.. the one with the control.. don't forget that baby." I groan and slam into her roughly, moving in and out at a much faster pace than she was torturing me with.

She nods feverously and covers her mouth again.

'When..we get home.. I will fuck you again and you won't be covering your mouth.. everyone will be able to hear you. Hear what I am doing to you, what only I can do to you." I threaten, bringing her leg up to my shoulder.

She moans again and I place a kiss on her calf as she stiffens. I am close..too close and I bury my head in her neck as I fill the condom. I rest my head on her chest until our breathing returns to normal.

"That was.." She breathes.

"Better than attacking Molly?" I laugh.

"I don't know... it was close though." She teases and stands to get dressed.

I help her zip her dress and she rakes her fingers through her hair while I button my jeans.

Tessa's POV.

"What time is it?" I ask Hardin as he slides his shoes back on.

"Its two minutes until midnight." He answers after looking at the alarm clock on the small desk.

"Oh.. well we need to hurry and get downstairs." I tell him.

"It's one minute." He informs me.

"Hurry up then." I smile.

I am still beyond intoxicated but now I am relaxed and calm, thanks to Hardin. Drunk or not, I can't believe what happened with Molly.

"Let's go." Hardin takes my hand and we make it close to the staircase before everyone begins chanting.

"10...9...8."

Hardin rolls his eyes.

"7...6.."

"This is stupid." Hardin complains.

"5...4..3." I begin chanting.

"Do it with me." I say.

He tries not to smile, but is defeated as a huge grin spreads across his face.

"2..1.." I poke his cheek with my finger.

"Happy New Year!!" Everyone screams, including me.

"Yay for the New Year." Hardin says in a monotone voice and I laugh as he presses his lips to mine.

Part of me was worried that he wouldn't kiss me here, in front of everyone but he is now. As my hands travel to his waist he grabs them to stop me. When he pulls away, his eyes are shining. He is so beautiful.

"Aren't you worn out?" He jokes and I shake my head.

"Don't flatter yourself. I wasn't coming onto you." I smile.

"I really need to pee." I tell him.

"Do you want me to come?"

"No, I will be right back." I say, giving him a small kiss before walking to the bathroom.

I should have had him come along, this is much more difficult than it is when I am sober. Tonight has been so fun, even with the Molly drama. Hardin has surprised me by being calm, even with Zed, and he has remained in a good mood all night. After I wash my hands I head back down the hall to find Hardin.

"Hardin!" A female voice calls.

When I look around I see a familiar face. The girl with the black hair that bumped into me earlier is walking towards Hardin. Being the nosey girl that I am, I stay back a few feet.

"I have your phone, you left it in Lou's room." She smiles, pulling Hardin's phone from her purse.

What? It's nothing I am sure, they were in Logan' room which means most likely they were not alone. I trust him.

"Thanks." He grabs the phone from her and she begins to walk away.

Thank god.

"Hey!"  He calls after her.

"Can you do me a favor and maybe not mention to anyone that we were in Logan room together?" He asks her.

"I never kiss and tell." She grins and the hallway begins to spin.

My chest immediately aches and quickly head for the stairs. Hardin notices me rushing by and I watch as the color drains from his face, knowing he has been caught.

(Please don't forget to vote and comment<3 I got my #2 spot back!! Thank you! Also, I don't think I made sense when I explained the third book, it will be a continuation just with one shots but I think that may be too confusing so maybe I will do a separate book of one shots of the past and the hessa moments from the first book, first time they had sex etc in harrys pov. Natalie etc. So sorry if that was confusing lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790M 9.4M 99
The passionate story of Tessa and Hardin continues as family secrets, deep betrayals, and career opportunities threaten to tear them apart.
473 34 7
After all this time...they're still into each other. (For lack of a better description. Oops, sorry.) (HMNI Trilogy) © 2014 oddbookworm. All Rights R...
904K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
153K 5K 14
The Sequel to When Hate Turns To Love. Follow Niall and Kaylee's story deeper through all the drama and happiness as they try to have a normal life w...