I Act Like I'm Tough, He Trea...

By victoria_rdm

After being expelled from yet another school, Rose's last chance lays at Kenth's boarding school. Her mom kic... More

I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 1
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear; 3
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 4
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear; 5
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 6
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 7
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 8
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 9
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 10
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 11
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 12
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 13
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 14
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 15
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 16
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 17
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 18 Final Chapter
I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; epilogue

I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 2

1.2K 31 1
By victoria_rdm

I’m standing in a black room. There are picture frames all over the walls, and their moving. I look at every one. Remembering my past, some are what my future will or could be like.

When I turn there are more, I run down a hallway, only to have them follow me, like ghosts. I can’t get out, I’m stuck watching, remembering. When I get to the end of a hallway, it’s a dead end, the wall is filled with one screen, the one memory I fear the most. I let out a scream.

I sit up in bed quickly. My body is covered in a sheen of ice cold sweat. I had the dream again. I looked at the clock, it was 5:30. Julie would be getting up soon. I got up and messed up my bed even more.

I hopped in the shower and turned it on full blast, it was steaming. I stayed there for half an hour, then I heard Julie banging on the door, I started to wash my hair and was done 15 minutes later.

Julie barged into the bathroom and had one of the quickest showers I had ever seen. It was pretty funny.

I was about to pull on a black mini-skirt and a bright red shirt that said ‘Get a fucking life and stop reading my shirt’ on it when I remembered the whole jail thing. I sighed, and pulled on my uniform.

I jazzed it up a bit though, wearing grey fish net leggings, combat boots, hiking the skit so it was a more than halfway up my thigh, the white shirt was un buttoned at the top and the vest was on normally. I grabbed a black belt and tied it around my waist.

I put thicker, and darker makeup on than usual, and I straightened my hair. It was down to my butt straightened.

As I finished applying this bright red lip stain Julie was staring at me, she was wearing her uniform properly.

"What the fuck are you looking at." I said. She glared and I straightened up and took a step towards her.

"Make your bed." She demanded. I smiled, grabbed my cell, and book bag and left the room. She sort of did this shriek as I slammed the door.

It was 7:30. I had a half hour to get some breakfast.

I was heading towards where I remembered the cafeteria to be, when I saw a small café. I made my way towards it.

I noticed it was quieter and less crowded. I ordered a coffee and a bagel with a chocolate chip muffin and ate by the window.

It was 8:00 when I finished and I left to go to my first class. I looked at my schedule, I had no idea where to find the English building.

I didn’t have a map either. I guess I should’ve listened to Julie yesterday. I growled and shoved my class list back in my bag, and started walking towards the first large building I saw.

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Lost?" it was Josh. I frowned. "No." I said and scoffed.

He tricked out his uniform too, wearing large black combat boots, and cutting his best in half at the front, leaving his white shirt undone to his belly. The pants it looked like he had stitched them himself on the sides to make them tighter. I smiled slightly.

"What do you have?" he asked. I was going to look at his eyes, but they were covered by his hair again. I noticed he had blue in it.

"English." He nodded then started walking in the opposite direction I was going. I stood where I was. He stopped at turned around. "You coming or not sweetheart." I scowled and made my voice sound threatening.

"Don’t call me sweetheart." I said walking towards him. he smiled and turned. I followed beside him.

We made it to the building and I sat in the back row of the classroom.

We were late.

The teacher was old and she had her graying brown hair pulled into a bun at the nape of her neck. She was wearing some sort of casual suit.

"Miss, Gheller, I expect you to make it to my class on time." She said sternly. I raised my eyebrows and popped my gum, propping my feet up onto my desk.

She scowled and came towards me. "Feet on the floor and fix your uniform." I kept my feet where they were and pulled my skirt up some more.

"Detention." She said and knocked my feet off the desk. I smiled and pulled out a notebook.

"Oh and Mr. McAfferty, you will be joining her for your lateness as well." She said. Josh shrugged and pulled out a novel.

The teacher handed me a copy of Romeo and Juliet and began to instruct the class to read Act 2 scene 1 and then write down what it means.

I rolled my eyes and began to read anyways.

I wrote down what it meant to the best of my ability. Ms. Smith’s (the teachers) voice was starting to annoy me tremendously when the bell rang. We were instructed to hand in our papers, so I did.

"Your detention is a 4:00 sharp Ms. Gheller. Here." She stated as I slipped my paper on the already growing pile. I just sort of smiled and walked out of the classroom.

"Don’t talk much baby do you." I looked over and saw this shortish guy with blonde hair that was pretty short and a pretty built bod.

I shrugged and walked towards the café where I bought an extra large coffee. He followed.

"What do you have now, I’d like to walk you there." I raised my pierced brow and began fiddling with my tongue piercing.

I made it seem like I was checking him out and scrunched up my face. "Not a chance." I snapped and he sort of growled a bit. I turned and added sugar and cream to my beverage and walked out the door after paying the guy at the cash register.

He followed after me, again. When I felt his hand on my arm I stopped and pulled it away, turning around, calmly.

He was smiling at me. "The names Trey." He said. "Yeah I’m, go fuck your self." I said plastering a huge smile on my face.

"Only if you’ll watch." He winked. I showed my teeth a little. "Bite me." I whispered.

"Glad too." He was annoying. I rolled my eyes and headed towards another building.

He stayed where he was this time and the building I chose actually ended up being the math one. I smiled to myself. At least I wasn’t late.

I sat in the back row again. A few guys came and sat around me. "Hey sweet thing. What’s your name."

I turned to the one who spoke. He had dark hair that had way to much gel in it, trying to keep it spiked. He had a lot of acne and was sort of chubby. I scoffed and motioned for him to shoo.

He pulled closer and put his hand on my leg. "Don’t be like that baby." And he smiled. I smiled too and punched him in the face.

"Don’t touch me." I heard a voice clear behind me and I turned around to see a man standing there.

"Is there a problem." He asked eyeing me.

"Sexual Harassment." I said clearly and these guys around me shifted.

"Scott, Hollis, and Dalton, get your asses to your seats." He said and they three boys obeyed.

"Come with me." he said and I followed grabbing my book bag and heading towards the front of the class.

"Name." he asked. "Rose Gheller." I stated flatly. "Why don’t you introduce yourself to the class.

"I’m good." I said, "Please, just get it over with Rose."

I shrugged and turned around. "Hi. My name is Rose." I said. The teacher asked me why I was here. "Because I got expelled from my last school." I said with a bored tone.

"Why were you expelled." He asked. I smiled a little. "I crucified the math teacher." I said with a smile.

He chuckled. "Funny. Take your seat Rose" then he pointed to a seat beside the only other girl in the class.

I slummed over. She had dirty blonde hair that was straight, and she wore her uniform properly.

Mr. Phillips began to teach us about quadratics. The girl introduced herself as Carson. "Rose" I said.

We started having a whispered conversation. She was pretty cool. Invited me to have lunch with her and her friends. I said yes and copied down the homework quickly because the bell had rung.

She waited for me to finish and we headed towards the cafeteria together. I bought a taco and some coffee there and followed her towards a table where some people were waiting.

That Trey guy was there. I scowled at him and sat down next to Carson.

She introduced me to her friends.

I said a quick hi and then ate my taco. Laughing when someone told a joke and ignoring Trey who had sat on my other side and kept trying to get my attention.

He put his hand on my leg and I stiffened. "Hands off." I said and shoved them away.

"You know you like it Rose." He said. I growled at him. and pushed them away again.

"Wanna go out with me." he asked. I smiled. "Nope." I said popping the p. Carson was smiling at me. she mouthed the word man-whore and I laughed.

He tried again, this time moving his hand up a little.

I pushed him off of me again. "Touch me one more time." I said threateningly. he smiled and touched my leg again. I pulled my fist back and punched him in the nose.

He stumbled backwards. Blood was flowing. I smiled. "Warned you." I said and took a sip of my still hot coffee.

"Good job girl." She said. "Ugh, do you know if we can switch rooms here?" I asked. "Why? Whose your roommate." She asked. "Julie." I said and scowled a little. She laughed. " I live on my own. You can come live in my room." I smiled. I was going to switch after lunch, she gave me the spare key, she lives just down the hall from my room.

I only had those two classes today, I had six altogether but the other four take place tomorrow. Its an every other day kind of thing.

The bell rang and she headed off too her next class while I went back to the dorm room and packed my things moving them down the hall.

I decided I should let Julie know, so I wrote a little note explaining.

Julie,

Moved down the hall.

Rose.

It was short and sweet. I left in on her side table as I grabbed my last few things from the washroom, and around the room and left.

I unpacked everything and realized I left my straightener and makeup. I also realized I still had the key. So I went over there and grabbed my last few things and left the key beside the note.

Then I settled into the room. I really actually hate my stuff to be messy, I was just fucking with Julie. Carson was pretty neat too, so I made my bed, and folded my clothes, and set up make makeup and hair things on a second vanity in the bedroom. It only took me about half an hour. So I grabbed the same bathing suit as last night, slipped it on put a tank top over top grabbed an oversized towel and went to the pool.

I texted Carson.

Wan2 meet me @ the pool wen ur dun class? – Rose

Sure. C u then. – Car.

I smiled and put my phone in my bag, took off my tank top and dived into the cold water.

I swam laps and then practiced my diving until Carson came.

The pool was pretty deep and had a 20 foot diving board. That was the one I was using.

I heard cheering when I came up from the water after 
I had executed a perfect tricky dive.

"Your really good at that." Carson said as she jumped in and swam over to me.

I smiled and laughed. "Thanks."

Some of her friends I met from lunch were there too.

I saw a blonde boy looking at her.

He noticed that I noticed and I saw that he blushed a little before swimming past us. I smiled. He liked her.

I’ll ask her about him later on tonight.

"So I moved in my stuff and all." I said to her she smiled and hugged me.

We played chicken for a while, me and some guy with lots of tattoos and her and the blonde boy who was watching her in the water.

I noticed Trey and his friends cheering as Carson and I fought to push eachother in the water. I rolled my eyes and succeeded in dunking Carson and Seth. (That’s the blonde boys name.)

Trey was commenting on how hot that was. I rolled my eyes and splashed him.

He was dry and freaked out.

"You little bitch." I smiled. "Takes one to know one." I said and swam off.

He was scowling huge. Carson saw what happened and was laughing. I looked around and saw Josh watching me with a smirk on his face. I gave him the finger and he blew me a kiss.

I just rolled my eyes and climbed out of the pool to do another dive.

Trey came over when I climbed out. "Your gonna pay for that." I laughed.

"Alright then." I turned to go to the diving board and he slapped my ass. I turned around. I was seething.

"Don’t you remember what happened last time you touched me duckweed." I said.

He chuckled. "I like my girls to be feisty." I scoffed 
and pushed him into the water.

"Asshole." I said and grabbed my towel. Drying off. Nobody touches me when I don’t want to be touched.

I grabbed my bag and threw on my shirt. Carson got out and was following me.

She had to run to catch up. I forgot my flip flops by the pool. I wasn’t going to go back to get them though.

"You okay." She asked. I nodded. Mumbling "Nobody touches me." and "Asshole" under my breath.

When we got back I changed quickly and Carson and I decided to go to dinner. Just the two of us, to get to know eachother a little better. I walked out the door and tripped over something.

I looked down and saw my flip flops and a note attached to the.

I picked it up and read it curiously.

Thought you might want these back.

J.

I smiled and put them into the room. "Who’s that from." Carson asked. "No body." I answered and put the shoes in my closet and stuck the note in my journal.

I’ll tell her about Josh later.

I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a dark purple tank top, and a black cape. (cape: sweater that doesn’t do up and is really long and when you walk it sort of flows like a cape. Me and my friends call them capes.) Dark blue skinny jeans and some 3 inch strappy heels. My hair I left it natural after swimming, so it was wild and curly and my make up was done like I usually have it.

Carson had on light blue, faded, distressed skinny jeans and a soft pink and white plaid shirt with a white jacket. She also was wearing heels.

I put a twenty in my pocket and we headed out.

She had a car and we drove to a little restaurant and ordered cheeseburgers and fries.

We talked and laughed as we ate.

I think we’re going to be pretty good friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pressure By iWrite!

Teen Fiction

1.1K 10 20
When Macy moves to a new city she winds up getting in a lot of trouble.... will she risk it all to fit in with the rebels of her school?
2.9K 6 32
17 year old Hannah Jackson gets herself into some trouble, resulting in having to spend her whole summer on an island. They send teenagers here to wo...
14.8K 327 13
Lia is a 17year old girl. Shes half spanish. Shes gotta very very short temper. Shes also fairly fiesty. Her fathe made her sell her body. Now he is...
455K 11.8K 38
Can you imagine if your parents get divorced and they send you to boarding school?Linda manages to survive through her high school but she is a diffe...