Making Love to Austin Carter...

Od MissesAustinMahone

Delilah Jane is the one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Austin Mahone is one of the most talented... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Kiss Her Now Mahone
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Dolphins
Chapter 6: Style
Dear Readers...
Chapter 8: Vow
Chapter 9: Twist
Chapter 10: Lace Dress
Chapter 11: Perfect
Chapter 12: Angel
Chapter 13: Louder
Chapter 14: Hey There Delilah
Chapter 15: End
Chapter 16: Power
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 18: Karma
Chapter 19: Perfect Two
Chapter 20: Bigger
Chapter 21: Ideas
Chapter 22: Caught
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Delaustin
Chapter 25: Long Story
Chapter 26: Tears
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Wait Wut
Chapter 29: We Found Love
Chapter 30: Leggo
Chapter 31: Believe
Chapter 32: Shocked
Chapter 33: Hacked
Chapter 34: Bare
Chapter 35: Everything
Chapter 36: Clues
Chapter 37: Missed
Chapter 38: Grasp
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Sobs
Chapter 41: Remember Me
Chapter 42: Embarassment
Chapter 43: Oh No
Chapter 44: This Is It
Chapter 45: Blood
Chapter 46: Belly
Chapter 47: Moved On
Chapter 48: Expected
Chapter 49: Tired
Important
Chapter 50: Contract
Chapter 51: Bad
Chapter 53: The End
Author's Note
Sequel Info

Chapter 52: Anticipation

7.4K 175 124
Od MissesAustinMahone

So here's a really long chapter for you guys. And if you have any questions just follow me on twitter @clarktastic or just kik me! My kik is izzygibson_1D

***4 months later***

So after that night with Justin, things have been really awkward. I cant look him in the eyes without remembering these flashbacks about him. But he doesn't remember a thing. I'm starting to think that maybe he just got too drunk or something. I had left before he woke up so I don't know how he took it.

Guess what today is? April 4th. Austin's 17th birthday. Yay...

And just my luck, we have another concert tonight. In Miami. On Austin's birthday. Great.

Just as I had been told to, I called Michele and told her that I would be performing in Miami and she was thrilled. I've already arranged 3 tickets for her and whomever she may wish to bring. Austin wouldn't go though. He has Taywhore to worry about. Her little monster is sure to pop out any day now. It's actually really funny because she has these ugly ass stretch marks and...

Okay I really need to stop putting taylor down for my enjoyment.

Well, On the other hand....

❤Austin's Point of View❤

"Austin!" I hear. "EW! This is disgusting. Wake up you douche!"

What is she complaining about now?

I open my eyes and see Taylor standing up beside the bed with the most disgusted look on her face. My eyes follow her look to the bed and my heart stops.

I see water everywhere and notice that Taylor is soaked. Oh my god.

"Tay, I think your water broke." I say, trying to stay calm but in reality sounding more than panicked.

"Wait, what?!"

"What else could this be?"

"I don't know maybe... OW!" She cringes in pain and her knees give out. I rush over to her before she can fall.

"Yeah this baby is coming austin!" She yells.

I sit her on the bed and rush around the condo to my moms room. I slam her door open and jump on top of her.

"The baby's coming! Mom get up c'mon help me I don't know what to do!!!!!" I yell.

She shuffles awake before looking at me, as if registering what I had just said. Just then, her eyes grow wide as she runs up the stairs with me quickly following behind her.

She takes Taylor's hand and puts her other one on her back. She begins rubbing her back and breathing deeply with her.

"Stay calm." She breaths. "Now austin get her some clothes. This baby is coming whether you like it or not." She demands.

I run across my room and trip over Taylor's stuff that's sprawled out everywhere. I grab things that I think she may need in the hospital as well as things for me and the baby. After throwing everything into a bag, I take Taylor's free hand before my mother and I helpher down the stairs and into the car.

Mom begins speeding down the highway while I'm trying to comfort Taylor in the backseat. She's sweating and shaking and I actually feel bad for her. This must hurt like hell and it's all my fault.

She squeezed my hand so tight I felt like it was going to pop right off. Damn.

We finally arrive at the nearest Miami hospital just in time. Taylor is rushed into a hospital room and a doctor is checking her immediately.

"Well It looks like you are about 5 centimeters Dilated. We will check back in with you in about an hour. Do you want an Epidural or do you want a natural birth?" Asks Dr. Chase.

"I want the epidural." Taylor screams.

The doctor had somewhat of a frightened look before leaving the room. I chuckle to myself.

I sat down on a couch in the corner beside Taylor. She was busy cursing at the pain. I grabbed my phone and decided to tweet the mahomies.

@AustinMahone: well looks like Taylor's having the baby. Wish us luck!

A few seconds later I begin seeing tweets. Hate tweets. Everyone hates Taylor and I know it. She knows it. I honestly don't care. As long as I'm happy right? Wait. Am I even happy?

I see some tweets from mahomies that catch my eye.

@AustinMahone she's having the baby on your birthday? Damn that sucks.

@AustinMahone birthday baby or birthday disaster?

Birthday? Today's not my birthday it's only... April 4th. DAMMIT!

Through all the chaos I didn't even realize it was 3 am on my birthday. Ugh. I honestly don't want to have this baby born today but I guess I can't help it.

Time goes by faster than expected. Taylor got her epidural and the doctor checked her one last time before telling us she was dilated a full 10 centimeters now.

I cringed as the doctor handed me Taylor's foot to hold up as she pushed. C'mon the least she could have done is got a pedicure.

"Okay Taylor, push on 3. 1, 2, 3!"

Tay yelled as loud as she possibly could until I saw a head. The baby had black hair? This is weird because Taylor has blonde hair and mines brown. Oh well it must be some weird newborn thing.

The doctor tells taylor to push one more time. After yelling and screaming, a baby boy is lying on Taylor's chest and I'm crying.

I'm not crying because I have a son. That's the complete opposite. This is not my baby.

I look in complete shock at the small person fussing next to me. It had dark brown skin and jet black hair. I look at Taylor who looks complete beat down but then when her eyes catch mine, she laughs.

"What? You've never been played before?" Her words slice through me like knives. I clench my hands together to form fists.

"Happy birthday Austy." She says before laughing like a fucking psychopath.

I run out of the room and slam against the wall. I slowly drift down until my head is in my hands and I'm yelling. I don't care if this is a fucking hospital. I don't care if it's now 5 in the morning. That baby was not mine. She used me. How could she do that? I gave her everything. I supported her and bought her and that baby all sorts of things.

My mother must of heard me because she was at my side, hugging me and asking what was wrong. I hugged back and cried into her arms like I was a little boy. I told her everything and she was appalled.

"C'mon. We're leaving." She says.

She pulls me up and wraps her arm around me. We walk out of the hospital and begin driving silently back to the condos. I didn't even feel bad that I was leaving Taylor and her baby at the hospital. I didn't care anymore.

She placed her hand on top of mine, soothing me. Usually I would have swatted her hand away but she was my mom. Now I realize that she's done everything for me. She would go to the moon and back a thousand times because she loves me. I've always taken her for Granted and now I realize that I was wrong. I would be nowhere without my mom and I am very thankful for her.

Once we arrive home, I follow my mother into her room and we begin watching TV together like we would when I was 8. It was good. Within thirty minutes, we were closer than we have ever been before.

This is turning out to be the worst birthday ever though. Finding out a kid isn't yours after being told it was, really hurts. Taylor is a bitch. I cannot believe that I actually trusted her.

My thoughts were interrupted when mom turned off the TV and looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry but I have to get ready for a concert. I promised someone I would go and..."

"It's okay." I interrupt. "Who's concert is it?"

"Well it's actually a Justin Bieber concert but Delilah is opening for him."

"Are you serious? That's great! Could I tag along?" I ask.

She smiles. "Of course. Go get ready and we'll leave in half an hour."

I smile and hug her before going up to my room and getting ready. I throw on some red jeans and a black & white button up shirt as well as my infamous Trukfit necklace. I finish the look with my black Jordans and Chicago bulls SnapBack.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch, messing with my phone, waiting on my mom to finish her makeup. I don't understand why her or any other girls wear it. They're all beautiful without it.

Within minutes, she is walking out of her bedroom wearing a black shirt that says, 'Delilah's #1 fan!' In glitter. She must've made that last night.

We soon begin driving towards the arena and I feel my palms get sweaty. Why am I nervous? It's just a concert. It's not like anything is going to happen. We're just here to support a family friend. Nothing else.

We pull into a parking garage and park next to a familiar Camero. I get out of the car and see Dave. I run up to him an give him our familiar hand shake. He smiles and pats my back. Now I have Dave and mom. That's all I could ever ask for on my birthday.

We walk inside the arena after being checked by security and find our seats. I was actually quite surprised because we were in the first row. Like literally I could hop onto the stage right now if I wanted to. But I probably shouldn't do that considering some beliebers are also hardcore mahomies.

We waited around 15 minutes until the lights dimmed and a familiar song started. The music was the beginning of "come and get it" by Selena Gomez. But I didn't see Delilah.

Just as the words were fixing to start, she jumps up from under the stage and the crowd goes wild, screaming and chanting her name as she begins singing the song. I stare at her in awe. She was wearing a beautiful red strapless dress that ended about mid thigh along with black converse. She kept it simple which was beautiful. She was beautiful.

My jaw dropped at how amazing her voice was. I had no idea she could possibly sing like that. I was blown away. I didn't even realize that I had been drooling over her for the past 15 minutes until she spoke up.

"How are y'all doing tonight?" She asks. The crowd screams in reply. Okay I admit it, I screamed too.

"Well I hate to say it but this is going to be my last song." She pauses while everyone boo's. "I know I know. But hey, I want this last song to be special. This song that I'm about to sing to y'all is very meaningful. It brings back a lot of memories with a special someone who couldn't be here today." She looks down at the ground in pure sadness. "So that's why I'm dedicating this song to each and every one of you. I love y'all!"

The crowd hollered some more when a stool and a guitar was brought out. Delilah took the guitar and sat down while she tuned it a bit. She smiled at the audience when someone yelled out "we love you Delilah!" But then I laughed when I realized it was Dave. I never knew he knew her.

"I love you too." She said, clearly oblivious to the fact that it was Dave.

She finally began strumming and I literally felt my heart stop.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly. You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly. You can be the captain and I can be the first mate. You can be the chills that I feel on the first date. You can be the hero and I can be the sidekick. You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split. You can be the rain in the clouds when it's storming. Or you could be the sun when it shines in the morning. Don't know if I could ever be without you cause boy you complete me. And in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need. Cause you're the apple to my pie. You're the straw to my berry. You're the smoke the my high. And you're the one I wanna marry. Cause you're the one for me, I'm the one for you, you take the both of us, and we're the perfect two. Baby me and you, we're the perfect two."

And in that moment, everything came back. Every memory. It was all there. Every touch, every kiss, every heartbreak, every tear. I remembered everything now. She is my everything.

My heart saddened as realty struck. How could I forget her? I love Delilah. I will marry her one day. I can and will never let her go again. I was so oblivious. I must have hurt her. From here on out, I will never EVER hurt Delilah Jane again. She is my life and I will never forget.

After the song was over, she smiled and waved as she walked off stage and Cody Simpson took her place. I didn't even realize I was crying until someone spoke up. Gosh what's with all the tears? I'm a man for crying out loud.

"Austin? Honey why are you crying?" Asks my mother.

I hug her tightly before replying.

"I remember. I remember everything." I whisper in her ear. She pulls back in pure shock before getting teary eyed. She hugs me again while a huge smile forms across her face.

I spend most of the time while Cody and Justin are performing, thinking about Delilah. I still can't believe I forgot about her. It doesn't make any sense. And she was there, she tried to help me but I pushed her away. And, oh my god. Our baby. Our baby! We had a baby! Something Delilah and I created on our own was ripped away from us. How could I not have been there for her? I was too wrapped up in Taylor's lies to even realize that she was in pain. I'm going to hell.

My thoughts were interrupted when Justin stopped singing and started talking.

"So tonight, is a very sad night. We all know who Delilah is right?" Suddenly my ears perk up as if I was a dog.

"Well I've come to get to know her over the last 4 months and she is really a great person. She's kind, smart, funny, and beautiful. She has become my sister and I need all of you to take care of her. This is the last time she going to be here performing at my believe concert. So I'm going to make this last night of hers special. Should I bring her out?" The crowd cheers but I don't say a word. What is he planning?

Delilah walks back on stage and hugs Justin.

Music starts playing and I instantly recognize it to be one of Lilah's favorite Bieber songs. Overboard.

She starts singing the duet with him and I've got to admit, if I didn't know any better, I'd say they were a couple.

After the last line of the song, Justin hugged her tightly. When he pulled away, he let his hands fest on her lower back as hers were wrapped loosely around his neck.

He slowly leaned in as both of their eyes closed in anticipation.

Before I knew what was happening, I found myself on the stage and pulling Lilah away from Justin.

"Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend!" I yelled.

_________________

I. Want. To. Die.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.?

So...

1. AUSTIN GOT HIS FUCKING MEMORY BACK

2. JUSTIN TRIED TO KISS DELILAH AND AUSTIN INTERACTED

3. This was the last chapter of MLTACM....

Lol just kidding bout number 3 but next chapter is in fact the last chapter. I may have an epilogue but I don't know yet.

So vote and read and share! Whoever shares the most and helps get this to 100k will get a follow from all 18 of my accounts (which is btw so freaking hard) and get to be a new character in book 2. ;)

Comment your thoughts❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4K 139 38
Zoe Myers never drank, she gave her best friend speeches on why alcohol is bad for you and what could happen whilst under the influence. On her eight...
103K 1.8K 62
Do Not Read. Austin Mahone Imagines I apologize for the grammar. This was made such a long time ago, I'm cringing at every single imagine I wrote!!
10.6K 142 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
3.2K 121 20
♡Skyler♡ Not your average 18 year old. She likes rock music and parties hard. Skyler doesn't believe in love. She has a bad pass with boys and told h...