So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}

2.3K 28 16
By desilisius

This chapter might be confusing but the next chapter will explain everything :) have faith in me people~!

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(Mystery POV)

It was a cold as always with the lack of clothes I was wearing but I didn’t care about that.

I sighed as I looked around me, it was dark and I was leaning against a wall with my hands in my pocket.

I looked up the sky, the sun was dropping below the horizon, and night was emerging.

I sighed again deeply wondering how the day got by so fast, not like I did anything special.

I shrugged at the thought of what I did these past weeks, it was shit.

"Hey Rain, look what I found." I turned my head to my friend James who was waving a 100 dollar bill in front of my face grinning widely.

I gave him a small grin back, this bastard always got lucky and found the weirdest things.

"Yo guys! Who wants a mac? I’ll treat you guys since I’m a lucky son of a bi***." He chirped happily to the other three guys that where a few feet away from us loitering lazily against the opposite wall. I could see the smirks on their faces as they started walking our way.

James was still babbling about how he found it and how lucky he was.

"Or did you just sell your body?" My mate Duncan said smirking at James, I assume he’s just jealous because he has no money and James is a lucky ass bi*** the whole time.

He could be right though, James wasn’t ugly, he was those guys that would be mistaken as a girl or model with his long golden blond hair that stopped by his shoulders ...Shit I’m sounding gay now…

I ignored the two guys fighting since James called Duncan gay.

I closed my eyes and dropped into my deep thoughts. They went back to just a few hours ago when she walked by again and searched into the alley.

Her big brown eyes searching desperately fast around the alley for something. When her eyes fell on me she froze. It’s funny when every time she looks at me she gets frozen.

I wonder who she is looking for though because I think she already got her dog back.

Maybe she knows some of my mates. I opened my eyes and glanced at the three boys that were now making fun of James and pinching his cheek.

Maybe she’s a sibling of James? Nah, James has dark green eyes and she looks way prettier than him, besides James has no siblings, or that’s what he told me.

I glanced at Joey who looked satisfied at the other two guys pinching James by his cheeks; this dude is pretty malicious though.

But for what I know he doesn’t have any siblings and Duncan doesn’t either.

That only leaves-- "Rain! Please help meh!" James begged while he tried to get the hands off his cheeks.

I ignored him.

"Brett." I hollered. The other guy who was also pinching James his cheek glanced back at me.

"What?" He said in an annoyed tone because I’d disturbed him.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked shrugging off his annoying tone.

"Nope." he said popping the 'P' and went back to James who was now being held by Duncan.

My head started to ache now since they were making so much noise.

I tried to ignore the little kids with their childish behavior until I snapped.

"Guys!" They all snapped their heads to me still having a smile on their face for the pleasure they are having except for James who looked like he could cry.

"Can’t you shut the f*** up? My head is starting to hurt!" I sneered angry at them.

Their smile dropped and they let go of James who shot me a 'thank you' look.

They started to back away from me and going to their spot again.

They know that when I get angry they better stop with what they are doing and get out of my way.

The alley was now dark as soon as sun has disappeared. I closed my eyes trying to calm my headache.

These past few days I’ve had this annoying headache and it pisses me off.

My eyes snapped open when someone whispered 'that’s that girl again.'

My eyes went to the opening of the alley where the light was shining because of the lantern that wasn’t far away from it.

There she was again standing there searching for something... again.

Her eyes fell on mine and I could see her freeze.

A smirk formed on my face as I saw her still looking at me frozen.

I wonder why she always looks in here and freeze when she sees me, it’s not like I know her, or I’m that scary

that was until she said a name, a name that I haven’t heard in a few weeks.

She repeated it again and my smirk dropped and my eyes widened slightly.

She took a few steps into the alley still her eyes on me.

"Ryan...” She repeated again. She was calling for me?

How does she know my name?

I pulled my hands out of my pocket and went off the wall.

The guys all shot me a confused look.

I glanced back at her; she was now closer to me but if saw she was also scared to go any closer.

I took a few steps to her so that I was only 3 feet away from her.

I bended a little bit to her eye level, because I was too tall for her.

Then I whispered. "My name is Rain."

She stared at me totally frozen again.

A small grin came on my face now. She is kind of cute from close by.

But my grin dropped again when she shook her head slowly.

"No... Your name is Ryan." She said again her lips in a straight, stubborn line.

How does she know my name? I don’t even know her…

I opened my mouth to say something but got cut off by someone else yelling my name.

I leaned back again and looked over the girl and my eyebrows started to frown.

What the heck is my mother doing here? How did she know I was here?

My eyes shot back at the girl and she did a small jump, not because my eyes suddenly snapped to her but because my eyes showed anger.

Did she bring my mother here!? Is that why she was looking for me?

I cursed under my breath and I guess the girl heard it because she took a step back.

My mother was now standing behind the girl with her hands on her mouth in shock to see me like this.

I think she was more shocked in the clothes that I was wearing and my hair that was all messy.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw John standing at the opening of the alley. I don’t like that man, ever since my mom married him.

"Ry!” My mother went on, “What are you doing in a place like this?" She asked her voice filled with nothing but worry. I could see she was trying to hold her tears back; she so sensitive and cries too easily.

I sighed deeply and glanced behind me to my mates who were watching the scene unfold.

James was even gaping. Now they think I’m a mommy's boy…

"Mother," I said under my breath trying to not to talk to loud. "Go away." I said coldly.

The girl's eyes widened slightly because of my cold tone. But I couldn’t care less, she told my mother where I was, I’m sure of that.

John was now behind my mother trying to calm her. Geeze they act like they haven’t seen me for ages, they don’t need to make so much drama of it.

John looked at me now after my mother stopped with sobbing.

"You told us you would live with your friend in his house." John said frowning at me.

Yeah, I lied to them, told them that I would live with my friend in his house. Can’t believe they fell for it.

All I wanted was to get the hell out of that house. And I didn’t care if I had to live on the streets then.

"We’re going home, now." John said narrowing his eyes at me seeing that I ignored his first sentence; I could hear his anger in it. But sorry for him I wasn’t scared, I could beat his ass if I wanted, and he should be scared of me. I snickered at the thought.

Putting my hands back in my pocket and keeping a grin on my face I looked at John in amusement.

I wonder what he will do if I won’t listen to him.

"Rain, what’s going on?" I suddenly heard James behind me ask.

I turned my head to him with a blank expression on my face.

"Nothing, just these annoying people trying to get me home." I said dryly, I wonder if it was a good thing to tell him the reason why they were here, knowing James for these few weeks he could do something surprising, even I, someone who can read people’s faces easily, can’t read his face.

This idiot has a damn good poker face.

"Oh my god, that hot chick was your sister all long?" James suddenly says sounding surprised.

I’m sure they must have all heard it because this idiot always talks loud. I saw the girl dropping her face shyly, poor her...

No! Not poor her! That bitch told my mother where I was! 

I gave James a deadly glare as he started to try and make a conversation with her.

He knew I was angry and took a few steps back so he wasn’t in sight anymore.

"Ryan, you have to come with us now." John said almost begging, as he noticed that I was still standing there with my hands in my pocket not bothered to listen.

"Please Ryan, I need you." My mother pleaded, and started to sob again for dramatic effect.

I sighed again deeply for the millionth time.

Maybe I was a mommy’s boy?

Tomorrow I will be back here by my friends again, it’s not like I’m going to stay there anyways.

I took a step forward to John and I saw the relief that washed over his face.

I’ll text the guys later saying I’ll be back soon I thought and started to walk out of the alley following my mother, John and this girl I didn’t know.

*

As we were now walking on the streets I assume to John's house, my mother said something sudden when she finally stopped with crying and was calm.

"Michelle, thank you so much for today!" She said looking thankful to that girl as I now know is called Michelle.

The girl, I mean Michelle, smiled shyly back at her but knowing my mother she wants to repay the people that helps her.

"Since you’re a friend of Ryan, please have dinner with us, as a thank you gift." She said chirping happily.

She must be really happy to finally see me again and I’m sure she always wanted a daughter. Wow wait!? Friend?? This girl really isn’t my friend! She betrayed me!

The girl, (I don’t want to call her by her name) smiled still timidly back, if I wasn’t mistaken she even nodded slowly back. I so will have a little talk with her, how dare she act like a friend of mine now.

I tried to think about something else then what I was going to do to that girl, because it was beginning to give me headache.

Then I noticed something. Where is that kid? John his son... I’m sure they wouldn’t let him be home alone since he get spoiled so much like he’s still a baby.

"Mother," I asked still having my expression blank, she glanced at me like she knew what I was going to ask and had this nervous smile on her face.

"Where is Sam?" I ask as dryly as possible not wanting to let them think I cared about that kid.

There was a silence. They all had their gazes directed at the ground; no one wanting to answer.

I hate it when people don’t answer me instantly, it’s so annoying.

"Well?" I snapped now, getting annoyed by the silence.

John started to cough; he always did that when he got nervous.

"Sam has been missing." He said after a while, I could hear he tried to keep his voice from cracking.

I fell silence too now, not knowing what to say. Sam is missing? It’s not really that I care but I feel bad for him and John now. I didn’t really have a bond with that little kid but still I didn’t hate him... I hope he’s safe.

We walked quietly to the mansion, no one talking the whole way.

~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~

Okay you may all be confused now that I didn’t start were it ended by the last chapter but don’t worry my readers, the next chapter will explain everything :p

And I know some may think 'Rain? What kind of name is that?' well he’s a singer and I’ve been obsessed with him so I thought, hey why not call the wolf dude rain? :D don’t worry his real name isn’t rain but Ryan his friends just call him rain because he likes that better :) I’m going to try and upload soon ^-^

Please don’t forget to vote and comment~! :3

xoxdes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.3K 33
The Zachary Donovan Enigma; may seem like your typical cliche, but all is not what it seems.... The story, in a nutshell: Zach and Cassie used to be...
789 107 29
H.R.: #207 in Teen Fiction *** No one is allowed to treat my girl like that. My girl? It sounded so perfect. I pushed her hair strands behind her ea...
752 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...
89.1K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...