Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 5

345 6 0
By beauteousjoonie

Natalie's POV:

(C=Cam N=me)

C- Natalie?!

N- Cam, uh h-how are you?

C- Great, I mean Natalie.

He says and starts crying.

As soon as I hear him cry, I break and start tearing up.

N- Please, no Cam.

Tears start filling my eyes, my vision becomes blurry.

N-Please don't cry, I just wanted to let you know I'm fine. I uh, got my own place with Nayeli. We even got a job.

C- R-really?

N- Yea, and I'm not mad at you. I just need space.

C- Oh well, I'm happy for you baby sis.

"Natalie!" Nayeli yells from the living room.

N- I have to go Cam. I love you.

C- Wait Nat-

I cut him off by hanging up.

"I'm going!" I yell as I put my phone to charge.

I walk to the living room and sit next to Nayeli.

"What's wrong?" I ask laying my head on her shoulder.

"Look whats on." She says looking at the TV.

Mean girls.

"Oh wow." I say.

Half way through the movie my eyes started getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Next day-

Natalie's POV:

I wake up and see Nayeli sleeping in her bed. We only have three rooms so we're ganna share a room, make one a guest room, and the other, a game and YouTube room.

My life has been perfect, its almost unreal. I start walking to our walk in closet, which is huge and start looking for something to wear.

My chest starts hurting and I start feeling pain. I squeeze my eyes and it hits me.

The old horrible memories. The bullying, beatings, cutting, suicidal thoughts.

My chest starts again and I fall to my knees and black out. I start crying as the old memories full my mind. I cry and cry, trying to stop but I find myself forgetting to breathe. I just cry and replay terrifying memories.

Nayeli's POV:

I woke up to the sound of crying. At first I thought it was just in my dream, but then I realized that's Natalie crying.

I jump out of bed and listen to where it's coming from. I run to the closet and I see Natalie having a Panic attack.

I run to her.

"Natalie!" I scream. "Natalie!"

I get up and run into the kitchen and grab a water bottle.

When I get there Natalie had already stopped crying. She's catching her breath.

"Omg bae, are you okay? What happened? Whats was it about? Here have a drink of water." I say handing her the bottle.

She slowly grabs the bottle and starts drinking it.

I start calming down. Just, her Panic attacks keep getting worse.

Natalie's POV:

I look at Nayeli. She looks very into her thought. I try to get up but fail, I fall back down.

Nayeli rushes to me helps me get up. Once I don't feel dizzy. I let go and walk out.

"Hurry, we need to get ready, we'll be late." I say trying to act like nothing happened.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You just had the worst Panic attack ever. You're not going anywhere." She says angry looking at me in the eyes.

"Nayeli, no I'm fine." I lie feeling a little dizzy.

"What was it about?" She asks crossing her arms.

I sigh sitting down on my bed. "My memories of everything that has ever happened to me, like the horrible things that hunt me." I slowly say.

"Natalie you have to let it go, it's in the past." She says looking down at my wrist.

"It hunts me, I cant just forget about it." I say frustrated.

"Are you okay?" She asks joining me on my bed.

"Yea, I just want to restart everything you know? Like I want a new me." I say looking at her with tears blurring my vision.

"We can totally do that." She says so full of faith.

I hide my face with my pillow and sigh.

"That's not possible." I whimper removing my pillow.

"Bae, we can just change your style and hair and stuff. Kinda like a makeover. But bae, changing the way you think is whats ganna make a difference." She says pointing a my head.

"Bae you make it sound so easy." I say wiping my tears away.

"That's because it is. Look, there's only today and tomorrow left of school. We'll just not go theses two days. We'll go pick up our work and work on it during Christmas break. Go lay back down and go to sleep. When you wake up, we'll go for your make over okay?"

I just nod and lay in bed and fall asleep.

4 hours and 30 minutes later.

Natalie's POV:

I wake up and its 10:00 AM. I feel a bit better. I get up and Nayeli's not there.

I look around and her bed is perfectly made.

I do my bed and head toward the bathroom. I wash my face and walk out.

I walk into the living room and no sign of her. I look outside at the balcony, in every room, she's just not there!

I call Nayeli.

(Ny- Nayeli N-Me)

Ny- Hey bae. I'm-

I cut her off.

N- Bae, bae where are you? I ask panicking.

Ny- Hey, hold your tits. I went grocery shopping and I went to donate all your clothes. Yep, you're starting all over.

I just stay in shock.

Ny-Oh and we start working January 4th, get ready. Take a shower or something and get an outfit from my clothes. I'm already ready, see you bae. Love you!

N- I-I love you too. I say and hang up.

I walk into the bedroom and into the closet.

"Bruhh, she wasn't kidding." I say to myself.

There's nothing on my side of the closet.

I text Matt that I got sick and that I'm not going to school tomorrow. That I'll see him on Friday at Tays party. He texted ok and that he loves me.

I walk to Nayeli's side of the closet and pick something.

"Aww, this is cute." I say and grab it.

I get some shoes and walk to the bathroom.

I take my clothes off and turn the shower on. I get in. I sing to The Hills and wash my hair and body. I get out and dry myself. I put on clothes and blow dry my gray dyed hair.

I get out the curling iron and curl my tips. I put my make up on next. I put eyeliner on my bottom and top water line, mascara and a rich red dark lipstick. Once I'm done I give myself a last look in the mirror and slide on the shoes.

I hear Nayeli come in so I start walking to the living room

"I'm home bae." She yells.

I walk to the living room then cross to the kitchen. I see Nayeli and I walk up to her.

"Hey bae." I say and hug her.

"Hey." She says and hugs me back.

I pull away and start helping put everything up.

"Thank you bae, for everything. I was suppose to do grocery shopping." I say

"No it's okay." She says.

I just giggle.

"I love your outfit." I say looking at her outfit.

"Thank you, you look beautiful." She compliments back.

"That's because it's your clothes." I say looking down at the clothes.

"They look perfect on you." She says and smiles.

How the day went.

After a long day of shopping. We finally hit our last stop. We went shopping at Rue 21 and Victoria secret, and many more places. I bought a lot of new things. I finally felt new, stressed free. I bought this really cute red lipstick color dress. I have no idea when I'm ganna use it, but it was so beautiful so I had to buy it.

I had texted Matt and he said there was no work since it was the last two days of the week.

We ate at Subway and we basically got kicked out for arguing with the worker. That hoe didn't know what white cheese was.

Later on, at hair salon.

We arrived at our last stop. The hair salon.

I'm going for a dark red color. I'm falling in love with that color. As the salon lady did my hair Nayeli had my phone.

"Hey." Nayeli says as she walks up to me.

"Taylor said to call him." She hands me my phone.

I look at Taylors text.

It said to call him.
I click on his name and it starts ringing.

(T- Tay N- Me)

T- Hey Natty.

I blush, wow I really like this guy.

N- Hey Tay.

T- I was calling to say that I'm happy you're coming to the party. I can't wait to see you.

I smile.

N- I can't either.

After solan.

Nayeli's POV:

We were driving home and my phone started ringing. Natalie had fallen asleep the second she got in the car.

I grab my phone and answer.

(S- Shawn Ny- me)

Ny- Hey Shawn!

I say excited.

S- Hey Nayeli.

I smile by the way he says my name.

Ny- Do you need something?

S- Yea, so I need help writing a song. I was wondering if you could fly to New York and help me? I seriously need help.

He laughs.

Ny- Uh, I'll have to see. I'll get back to you Shawn.

I say pulling up to the apartments.

S- Oh okay, just text me when you're sure.

Ny- Okay I will, bye Shawn. Thank you.

S- No problem, bye Nayeli.

Ny- Bye.

I say and hang up.

How will I tell Natalie?

Natalie's POV:

I've been hanging my clothes for an hour and ahhh its so tiring.

Nayeli's been acting weird, but I'm just letting it pass.

She walks into the closet and helps me organize my shoes.

"Hey bae." She smiles.

"Hey." I smile back.

"Uh, well Shawn called and he needs help on writing a song." She says.

"Oh, are you going to help?" I ask.

"I'm planning on it, but he's not here in Cali." She says.

"Where is he at?" I ask while hanging my red beautiful dress.

"New York."  She slowly says.

I freeze.

I look at her and raise my left eyebrow.

"Where?" I ask again

"New York." She says looking in my eyes.

I focus my attention back to my clothes.

"Look go, I'm not mad. I'm just surprised. You're making goals, go bae. I'm planning on staying with Cam, Matt and my mom. So its fine bae, go." I say serious.

"You sure?" She asks smiling.

"Positive." I say back

"Okayyy!" She says excited.

"When are you leaving?" I ask while hanging the last pair of jeans.

"Friday afternoon." She says texting Shawn.

"Okay." I say and smile.

I call Cam just to let him know.

(C=Cam N=me)

C- Hey Natty.

N- Hey Cammy, I was only calling to let you know I might be staying for two days.

C- Oh nice, more time with my sis.

I giggle

N- Okay so how have you been?

We talk for an hourv, and I feel like almost nothing happened. Like it was all back to normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
131K 4.1K 36
{} The sequel of "Just friends..." {} *completed* After Shawn's large incedent, he lost all of his memory of Cadence and him. The chances of it retur...