Into the Arms of a Mercenary...

By BlueRose-Phantom

This is a story of how Izayoi, Naraku's daughter, fell in love with the leader of the Band of Seven, Bankotsu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 8

195 10 0
By BlueRose-Phantom

THIS IS CHAPTER 8! I'M HAPPY THAT I'M ABLE TO UPDATE. ANYWAYS, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

Izayoi was lying awake in bed late the following morning. The dizziness had gone away. She shook her head and then noticed that she was still in her bloodstained clothes. She got up and went directly to go take a bath. The warm water felt soothing against the bite on her neck, which was still a little sore. She washed off the dried blood from her skin and hair and then relaxed. Izayoi thought about spending the day with her new boyfriend Bankotsu. She got out a while later and picked out a pretty lilac kimono. She thought about spending the day relaxing at home, maybe having another conversation with Naraku or Kagura. Of course, she still wanted to look nice enough for Bankotsu, so she still fixed herself up a little bit just in case.

She applied some mousse on her hair and decided to leave it loose. Izayoi picked out some jewelry and sprayed some bodyspray on herself. After that, she left to the kitchen to get something to eat. As soon as she stepped in the kitchen, a elderly woman came in and said,"What would you like for breakfast, my lady?" "Oh, just a couple of pastries and tea." The woman bowed and left. Izayoi heard the screen slide open and turned to see Naraku come in. "Oh, good morning," Izayoi said as Naraku sat beside her. The woman came back with Izayoi's order. "May I get you anything, my lord?" she asked Naraku nervously. He shook her head, giving her a look that apparently scared the woman away.

"You're not gonna eat anything?" Izayoi said finishing the first pastry. "I'm not hungry," he replied. Izayoi sipped some tea. "When did Inuyasha leave?" "I'm not sure. I left Kagura to deal with him. She should know what happened when he left." Izayoi ate her last pastry and snuggled next to him like a puppy. He looked at her curiously and put an arm around her shoulders. Izayoi drank the last of her tea and said,"I guess I'll go outside for a while." He removed his arm off her shoulders and Izayoi left out to the garden. She paused outside to sit on a rock and picked out a beautiful lily. She looked up when she heard Hakudoshi's voice say,"Well, Hakushi, as I said Naraku would like to speak to you about a favor he would like for you to do for him." Hakudoshi was talking to a cute looking guy that Izayoi assumed to be Hakushi. He appeared to be a demon and looked like a nice guy. He had medium length red hair with bright, green eyes.

"Do you have any idea as to what he wants from me?" he asked. "I do, but let him tell you himself," Hakudoshi said leading him inside. "I wonder what business Dad has for him," Izayoi thought to herself. "Why should I care?! It has nothing to do with me anyway!""Izayoi!" She turned around and saw Bankotsu coming towards her. She got off the rock and ran over to hug him. She kissed him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Do you wanna do something today?" he asked her as they broke apart. "Actually I was thinking of just relaxing today. So you wanna go to my room?" she asked still hugging him. "Alright, then." Izayoi led him to her room holding his hand. Once in her room, Bankotsu flopped onto the bed. She snuggled on his chest and caressed his face. "Is it true you killed that Kagome girl yesterday?" Bankotsu asked her as he rubbed her arm.

"Did Kagura tell you that?" Izayoi asked. "Yeah. Well did you?" "Yeah, I did. And Naraku was happy about it," she replied. "Wow! I never thought a girl as sweet and innocent looking as you would actually be able to kill someone," he said. "Well anyone can kill someone. It's just that not everyone has the guts to do it," Izayoi said. She rolled onto him and kissed him. "Mine! All mine!" Izayoi thought to herself as she lost herself in his kiss once more. "You smell nice," Bankotsu said randomly. "It's 'sweet pea' scent!" she replied. He kissed her once again.

She loved having these little moments with him. Bankotsu was the only one that made being in this era worth the time. He was everything she liked in a guy.

Izayoi then felt Bankotsu move his hands towards her waist. Feeling a tickling sensation, Izayoi giggled. Just his mere touch made her laugh. "Oh, Bankotsu! Stop!" Bankotsu smirked 'evilly', and started tickling her some more, making Izayoi laugh even harder. "You like that, don't you? You know you do!" Bankotsu smiled at the fact that Izayoi was laughing so beautifully. He could almost consider her as a celestial maiden from the heavens. "Hey, why are you having all the fun? I should have fun too!" Izayoi placed her hands on his tummy and gave him a piece of his own medicine.

He laughed as Izayoi tickled him. However, he began to tickle her harder. Izayoi finally released him and curled up into a little ball as she laughed. Bankotsu, beside her, was laughing as well. "This is gonna be a long day," Izayoi replied, ceasing her laughter slowly. "Do you wanna play on my PSP?" she asked. "PSP?" "You can play games on it. Look I'll show you!" Izayoi got off the bed and went to get her purse and sat back down. "What's in there?" Bankotsu asked curiously. "Just some things I brought from home," Izayoi replied. She took out her iPod, camera, and her PSP.

Bankotsu was just sitting there, looking at what Izayoi had taken out. She decided to show him her iPod first. "This is an iPod. You can listen to music with this," Izayoi explained, unwinding the headphones. She handed one of the headphones to Bankotsu. He took it, looking clueless. She took it from him and placed it in his ear saying,"You're supposed to wear them like this so you can hear the music." She turned the iPod and scrolled through the songs. Finally she stopped and played 'Lovestoned'(by Justin Timberlake). "So...this...iPod...lets you hear music?" Bankotsu asked, taking the iPod from Izayoi and examining it. "How do you get music in here?" "You have to download it," Izayoi explained. Bankotsu looked up and asked,"Down...load?" "I'll show you what it means to 'download' later on, okay!" Izayoi said, thinking of asking Elena to lend her a laptop. 'Lovestoned' had ended and then they both just listened to 'What Is It' (by Baby Bash ft. Sean Kingston) and 'Love In This Club' (by Usher ft. Young Jeezy) in silence.

After the songs ended, Izayoi turned the iPod off and put it away. "What's that?" Bankotsu asked, pointing to the camera she had taken out. "This is called a camera. This takes and stores pictures." "Pictures?" Izayoi turned it on and showed Bankotsu what she meant by pictures. "Look," Izayoi said showing him pictures of her friends and places. "Whose that?" "Oh those are my friends Victor, Kaori, Tifa, Alex, and Samyra," Izayoi said, pointing them out. She showed him a picture of Reno and Rude. "Hey, aren't they your friends?" "Yeah, Reno. And the other one's Rude," Izayoi said. "We were hanging out here on my birthday. In a club." "Club?" he asked. "It's a place where people can go to dance and hangout, for fun," she explained. After showing him the pictures, she showed him videos of random stuff she and her friends did at school.

One of her friends had recorded her at her school's football game, cheerleading. "Nice legs!" Bankotsu said smiling. She gave him a playful punch on the shoulder. Izayoi had also recorded her friends Ryan, Eric, and Michael skateboarding. Once she finished showing Bankotsu the videos, she said,"You wanna take some pictures together." "Okay, I guess," he replied. She dragged Bankotsu onto the floor and said,"Okay. Let's take a picture hugging each other. Look at the camera! And don't blink!" Once they saw the flash from the camera, she looked at the picture. "Hey! We look great!" Izayoi said, showing Bankotsu the picture. "Let's take another one!" Izayoi said, not waiting for his opinion on the picture. She took him back on the bed saying,"Okay let's take a picture of us kissing!"

She and Bankotsu sat down on the bed again and Izayoi held the camera in front of them. He wasted no time in kissing her. When the time was right she took the picture. "Look!" Izayoi showed him the picture. "Is that really how I look?" Bankotsu asked, taking the camera from her. "Yeah! You look SO hot and sexy!" Izayoi said. "You're the one that looks sexy," he replied. He hugged her and kissed her forehead. Izayoi giggled as she turned on her PSP. She put in Resident Evil and loaded her saved game. "Okay. Let me show you how to play," Izayoi said. He wrapped his arms around her and looked at the PSP with his head resting on her shoulder. "So what do you do?" he asked. "Well, basically you're supposed to escape from this city that's overrun with zombies and other things," Izayoi explained. "You have to solve puzzles sometimes, though. And you have to find keys and cards to get to certain places." "Whose that?" Bankotsu asked as he saw Izayoi start to play as Claire Redfield.

"That's the person you control when you play." "What's that?" Bankotsu asked as she opened a trunk to get some more weapons. "What's what?" "That thing she's holding," he said. "That's a gun. It's her weapon," she explained. She handed over the PSP to him and began to explain which buttons to press. Once Izayoi saw that he mastered the basics she said,"Okay. Let's see what you got!" She told Bankotsu to walk to nearby door. "Press X to open it," she told him. When Bankotsu entered the next room, there were zombies. "Shoot them!" "What button was it again?" Bankotsu asked. "L1!" Izayoi said, more worried about the zombies than he was.

Once he got the hang of the control movements, he was actually pretty good. He even got past the part Izayoi was stuck on! She was actually surprised at how fast he got the hang of it. But then again he was a guy! "Do you have any other games?" he asked pausing the game. "Yeah, but first save," Izayoi said. She showed him how to save and take out the game. She handed him Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Once he got the game started, he asked,"What are you supposed to do in this game?" "Whatever you want. Kill people, shop, eat, steal cars, you name it!" She taught him all the controls and soon enough he was playing like a pro. It seemed to Izayoi that he liked this game even more, seeing that he got to do some of the things he liked to do.

A couple of hours later, he turned off the PSP. "Are those the only games you have?" he asked. "Yeah. But I'll ask Reno tomorrow if he can lend me his 'Naruto' game, if he has it with him though," Izayoi replied. She yawned. "You tired?" Bankotsu asked. He lied back down on the bed. "Bankotsu, can you do me a favor?" Izayoi asked. "Anything for you," he said, with his eyes closed. "Can you go get a servant and tell them to bring some food up to my room?" "Fine," he said, getting up. He walked out of the room. A few minutes after he left, Izayoi heard a knock. "Come in!" she called out. She wasn't looking at the door and didn't see that it was Hakudoshi who had entered her room. "So, Bankotsu's spending the day with you today also, is he?" he asked sitting down on her bed.

Izayoi turned around sharply and said,"What do you want this time?" "Nothing," he replied. "Just doing what Bankotsu's supposed to be doing. Looking after you." Izayoi fixed her kimono and replied,"Well, as you can see, I'm doing just fine. So you can leave now." "Do you really think that I haven't told Naraku about your relationship with Bankotsu," Hakudoshi said in a sinister way. "He wasn't pleased to hear that his daughter is in love with a human." Izayoi stared at him as he said all this. She had known all along that it was just a matter of time before Hakudoshi told on her. "What's wrong with me falling in love with a human? I've lived with humans my whole life," she said. "Well, seeing that Naraku is your father, anyone would've thought that you would have picked someone worthier than a pathetic human," he replied. "Whatever," Izayoi said. He got up and walked to the door.

"You and Bankotsu won't be together very long," he whispered, on the other side of the door. "What did you say?" Izayoi called out, not hearing what he had just said. "Come say it in my face!" But Hakudoshi had already left. A couple of minutes later, Bankotsu came in with a woman carrying a tray with food behind him. The woman placed the tray on a low table and left. "Are you gonna eat, Bankotsu?" Izayoi said. "Yeah," he sighed. He sat down next to her and began to eat a bowl of rice. To Izayoi's surprise, he finished the whole bowl pretty fast. "So you were hungry, weren't you?" Izayoi said, drinking some tea. "Yeah. I didn't eat much in the morning," he replied, now eating some more rice. Izayoi looked intensely at Bankotsu as he ate dinner. But what was really on her mind was what happen between Hakudoshi and herself. Why the hell he was in her room?!

Bankotsu paused to glance at Izayoi. "Hey, what's with you? Aren't you going to eat?" Izayoi snapped back into reality and looked at Bankotsu. She saw something that caught her eye: it was the bits of rice on his face. She smiled slightly. "Umm...you have some rice on your face!" "Where?" he asked. Izayoi took out her mirror and put it in front of Bankotsu. He looked at his reflection and wiped the bits of rice off. "Okay, I think we should go to bed. I'm tired." Bankotsu pushed the tray aside. It was a while before he noticed Izayoi staring at him again."What is it now?!"

"Why do you always bring your Banryu here?" "What if the castle gets attacked during the night? I wanna be prepared in case that happens." "If that happens, I'm pretty sure my father will deal with it," she replied. "You don't have confidence in my abilities?" he asked. "No it's just that since people say my father is a powerful demon, let him deal with all the problems!" she replied as she snuggled with Bankotsu under the bed sheets. "Good night my princess," he said and he kissed her on the forehead. She rested her head on his chest and stroked his hair. "I love you," he said quietly. "I love you too!" Izayoi replied. She closed her eyes, savoring every second of the wonderful moment before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 1.8K 18
Izuku is heading to America to hangout with his Father who he hasnt seen in a long time. While he is gone Class 1-A finds his music and decide to lis...
199K 3.3K 11
(Izuku x Fuyumi Todoroki fanfic) Fuyumi falls in love with a younger guy after he saves her from danger her mind is filled with his comforting smil...
98.5K 3.3K 16
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
105K 2.5K 20
What happens when Izuku Midoriya breaks after relentless bullying and abuse from his family, friends and society? He gives up. But, fate had other pl...