Chapter 22

THIS IS THE UPDATE OF THE WEEK. :3 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. WARNING LEMON!

Three weeks later, after Izayoi had her argument with Naraku, she kept away from everyone else. She wasn't allowed to go anywhere beyond the castle. Izayoi passed away the time mostly by talking to her friends on the phone. She had told them about her marriage to Hakudoshi and that she wasn't allowed to go out or meet Bankotsu anymore. Since they were afraid that Naraku might do something to them if they showed up at the castle, they only way they could comfort Izayoi was by phone. Also, Izayoi didn't want to anger Naraku and disobey him by leaving the castle grounds. Ever time Izayoi hung up her cell phone, she would have to think of something to do for the rest of the day. Occasionally, Izayoi would talk to Kagura and Kohaku for brief moments. She would also try to avoid meeting Naraku and Hakudoshi. Once in a while, Hakudoshi would try to talk to her, but Izayoi usually remained silent and would walk away.

One day, during the evening, Izayoi called Kagura for a secret meeting to explain her plans to meet with Bankotsu. She hadn't seen him for weeks and long to be with him for a while. "Kagura, I want you to tell Bankotsu, without anyone noticing that something is going on, to meet me here tonight when everyone in the castle is asleep." Kagura smiled evilly. "So how exactly are you going to make sure that your plan is successful?" Izayoi pondered for a while and suddenly snapped her fingers.

"I got it! You're going to check the castle, and then, when the coast is clear, you tell me. From there, you're gonna pretend to be me, asleep, and then I'll sneak off with Bankotsu!" Kagura nodded her head and replied," Okay. Is that all I have to do? Well, then I hope this works out because if you get caught, there'll be nothing I can do for you from that point." "Well, I really hope so, too. You never know until you try." Later that evening, Kagura finished checking the entire castle, as planned, before she sneaked back to Izayoi's room. "Izayoi, everything is clear! You can go now," Izayoi quickly hugged Kagura. "Bye, Kagura and thanks for everything." "You're welcome and good luck!" she replied. A few minutes later, Izayoi went over to her window and waved down at Bankotsu, who was waiting for her. She carefully went out the door, to the outdoors. Bankotsu quickly embraced her. She held his hand and then quietly escaped out of the castle grounds.

"I really, really missed you, Bankotsu!" Izayoi exclaimed once they were far away from the castle. "I missed you too, Izayoi!" Bankotsu replied kissing her passionately. Izayoi looked up at the beautiful full moon and asked,"So...is this your place?" "Actually, it's Jakotsu's, but I use it whenever I need some time to myself," he explained, wrapping his arms around Izayoi's waist. They walked inside to make up for the time lost.

"Wanna try some of the special sake I was saving up for a night like this?" Bankotsu asked, handing Izayoi a little cup of bell flower sake. Izayoi stared at it for a while, as if she wasn't sure whether she should try it or not. She took the cup and drank the sake. "Wow! This tastes pretty good!" Izayoi said. After Bankotsu drank his cupful of sake, Izayoi slowly approached him. As their lips connected, she felt like she was in heaven as she was getting to spend time with Bankotsu without anyone interrupting. She wished that time would stand still just for her and her lover. As they began to deepen the kiss, Bankotsu pick her up in his strong arms.

As they got towards the bed, Izayoi and Bankotsu began to give each other sweet, gentle kisses. He laid her down on the bed before getting on top of her. He started to kiss Izayoi more deeply, taking in her beautiful and soft lips. Things were getting heated up as Bankotsu moved from her mouth to her neck. Izayoi removed Bankotsu's armor and let it fall to the ground. He undid Izayoi's kimono, letting it slide off her skin. Izayoi wrapped her arms around his neck. Bankotsu ran his hands up her thighs. Izayoi moaned with pleasure as she felt a tingling sensation in between her thighs. She felt Bankotsu pause as he tried to remove her bra. "How do you take this off?" Bankotsu asked, yanking on it impatiently. "Oh, you unclip it from the back." Bankotsu got frustrated trying to remove it properly and ripped it off. Izayoi gasped with embarrassment. She blushed deeply. Bankotsu moved closer to her face and kissed her lips lightly before saying in an annoyed voice,"It was in the way!"

Izayoi laughed before kissing his neck as she removed the rest of Bankotsu's clothing. Bankotsu glanced at Izayoi before removing her underwear. Izayoi nodded for him to continue and Bankotsu threw the underwear onto the floor along with the rest of the clothing. He moved down to kiss and caress her body. Izayoi moaned as she felt his fire hot skin press against hers. Izayoi opened her legs to let him through while he nibbled on her lower lip. "You're so beautiful, Izayoi," he whispered as he began to work his way down.

Izayoi moaned as he clamped his mouth around one of her breast. Izayoi ran her fingers through his silky hair as he caressed her other breast. He placed his member at the entrance of her womanhood. She felt her thighs burn with desire when he refused to pierce through. She whimpered in pleasure, having a hard time breathing. While he kissed her neck, Bankotsu slid in halfway. Izayoi cried out in pain, digging her nails into his shoulders. After waiting for a while, Bankotsu pulled out and suddenly thrusted back in. Izayoi moaned,"Bankotsu..." He began to move with a slow pace.

Izayoi was still holding onto his shoulders, feeling the burning passion flowing inside of her. Izayoi started to move with him, panting excitedly. Wrapping her legs around his waist helped her to hold in the burning desire building up quickly inside her. Bankotsu kissed her jaw line, touching her breasts once more. He was gaining pleasure hearing her moan and squirm under him in delight. "Ban...kotsu," she panted, running her hands up his back. Bankotsu loved the way she said his name. Wanting more out of her, he began to fasten his pace. Izayoi felt him entering her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Crying out in pleasurable pain, she suddenly noticed the pressure his body was putting against hers as he moved faster. "Oh...come on, Izayoi!" he moaned. Izayoi picked up the pace at his command.

Bankotsu kissed her breasts once more, making her quiver. Then, he moved his tongue towards her nipple, nibbling it slightly, listening to her beautiful moaning. "Faster!" Izayoi yelled out. Bankotsu thrusted in faster and deeper than before saying,"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do this?" "I should be asking you that," she replied. "Izayoi, you're gorgeous," Bankotsu panted. Izayoi kissed him on his lower lip roughly.

"Izayoi!" "Bankotsu!" They were both screaming each other's name in the heat of passion. Izayoi was starting to get exhausted, feeling her whole body shaking. Bankotsu, too, was feeling tired as he continued to do his thing waiting for his release. The burning of fire ended with him finally peaking and Izayoi letting out one last moan. She then sank onto the bed, feeling very weakened. Bankotsu collasped right next to her. He pulled the covers over their sweat-glistening bodies. Izayoi rested her head on his chest. Stroking her hair, he said," I love you." "I love you, too." With that the couple fell asleep, listening to each other's steady breathing.