Chapter 15

SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE ON FRIDAY GUYS I TOTALLY FORGOT... ANYWAYS, HERE CHAPTER 15 AS PROMISED. *SMILES*

Izayoi woke up the next day in her father's room. As she sat up, she winced in pain. "How do you feel, Izayoi?" Izayoi turned and saw Naraku at the room's entrance. He sat down next to her and she replied,"Fine, I guess. Just a little sore." "It was lucky that the barrier protected you from the worst of Inuyasha's attack." "Inuyasha! Where is he?!" Izayoi said suddenly. The last thing she remembered was Bankotsu ordering the Band of Seven to kill Inuyasha. "He's taken care of for the moment," Naraku said. "I suggest you get some more rest. I'll see you again during dinner." He touched the top of her head gently before leaving. Izayoi laid back down and looked through the window. By the looks of it, it was barely noon. Izayoi sighed in frustration, with nothing better to do, and went back to sleep.

"What?!" Sango and Shippo exclaimed. Inuyasha had just finished telling them what had happened when he went off to Naraku's castle. Miroku was sitting down staring intensely at the fire. "Yeah! I didn't believe it at first either!" Inuyasha said. "Who would have thought that Naraku had a daughter?" Sango asked. She stared at Miroku waiting for him to say something. "Well, now that I think of it, that girl did look an awful lot like Naraku. She's even as evil as he is!" Shippo said, jumping on Inuyasha's shoulder.

"So I was right," Miroku suddenly said. "I had the feeling that she wasn't an incarnation. I was considering the possibility that the girl was his daughter." "So why didn't say anything about it?!" Inuyasha said, roughly. "I didn't want to rush into any conclusions at the moment. You see, she immediately got my attention when I saw the look in her eyes. It was the same look as Naraku's. That evil look...gave me shivers. Other than that, she was beautiful," he ended. There was a moment of silence before...SMACK! "Don't you even dare say that about the enemy, Miroku!" Sango yelled. Miroku looked at her, with a bright red handprint on his cheek, and replied,"I only said she was beautiful. What's so wrong about that?" "Mi-ro-ku!" Sango threatened. Inuyasha and Shippo sighed as Miroku began to prepare himself from Sango's wrath.

When Izayoi opened her eyes, it was already late afternoon. "God! Did I really doze off that long?!" she said to herself. She got up slowly and went to go take a bath in some warm, relaxing water. The water soothed her pain well. "I can't believe I let that stupid dog hurt me," she thought. "Bankotsu looked worried about me though. I wonder where he is." She got out and got dressed for dinner. Izayoi walked to the kitchen and sat down on the table. The woman who was normally seen working in the kitchen came in."Is my Lady feeling well?" the woman asked. "Oh, well, I'm feeling better," Izayoi replied.

"What would you like to eat my Lady?" she asked. "Oh, it doesn't matter. Whatever is your specialty," Izayoi said, kindly. "Right away, my Lady." A few minutes later, Naraku came in. "Oh, hey, Dad!" Izayoi said. "Are you going to eat?" he asked. "Yeah. I haven't eaten since last night." The woman came in carrying a tray with some sushi, a bowl of rice, and tea. "This is my specialty, as you requested, my Lady." She set the tray down and spoke to Naraku,"Would you like anything, my Lord?" "The same as Izayoi." Naraku sat down and asked Izayoi,"Are you feeling better?" "Yeah. Did Hakudoshi and Kagura hold off the monk and that other chick?" "Yes. However my puppet didn't last that long against Inuyasha," he said as the woman came back with another tray.

The rest of dinner was passed with Naraku explaining the whole demon puppet thing to Izayoi. After dinner, Izayoi went out to the garden to watch the sunset. She sat on top of a rock and watched some birds fly by. A quick breeze blew some petals off the cherry blossom tree over her and she took out her iPod. Izayoi was listening to 'Let It Go'(by Keyshia Cole ft. Missy Elliot and Lil' Kim) while waiting for the sunset. "Izayoi?" She thought she heard someone call out her name. Izayoi took off one of her headphones and looked behind her. Bankotsu was standing there, staring at her with a look on his face Izayoi had never seen before. "What?" she asked. Bankotsu moved next to her and glanced up.

Still sitting on the rock, Izayoi looked down at him in a disdainful way and said coldly,"Well what do you need? If it's anything related to your job, you'll have to talk to my father about it." "I didn't come for anything about my job," Bankotsu replied. "Then what do you want?" "Why did you do that?" "Do what?" Izayoi asked now listening to 'Icebox'(by Omarion). "Why did you protect us with your barrier?" Izayoi looked away and said rather angrily,"Isn't it obvious?!" She felt tears spill from her eyes and onto her lap. They both remained silent. "Just go away Bankotsu!" Izayoi thought. "Izayoi...I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not believing you and for treating you badly. I know you...didn't deserve that," Bankotsu said in a soft voice. "Took you long enough to realize that I was telling you the truth," Izayoi whispered loudly.

"I know, but still, can...you...forgive me?" he asked. Izayoi slid off the rock and was going to go inside the castle. "Please! You don't know how much I need you!" he yelled out. Izayoi stopped just about as she was about to open the door. Bankotsu ran over to her and she sighed. She closed her eyes and he said,"Please. I love you and I don't want to lose you." Izayoi turned around and hugged him. She began to cry on his shoulder. "Oh, Bankotsu! I love you, too!" she said. Caught up in the moment, Izayoi and Bankotsu continued to embrace each other. Then Izayoi looked up to face him. She pressed her lips onto Bankotsu's soft ones, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Bankotsu heard her whispering his name again and again. They gently laid down on the grass. Izayoi felt Bankotsu's weight against her stomach. Bankotsu, who was on top of Izayoi, was kissing her like a lovesick dog. "I love you," Bankotsu purred in her ear. Izayoi giggled. "Bankotsu, I think we should go to the castle later on. What do you think?" she purred to him. Izayoi remained looking up at him, waiting for his response. "Yeah! That sounds great. But I wanna be here for a while, until sunset. How does that sound to you?" Izayoi smiled at the thought that being alone with Bankotsu again.