Chapter 16

I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THE LAST TWO FRIDAYS SO I'M GOING TO PUT THEM ON FOR YOU, BUT HERE IT IS. I HOPE YOU LIKE! <3

Izayoi was happier than she had even been in a long time. She and Bankotsu were together again, and she was enjoying every moment she had with him. The only issue now was that Hakudoshi was being a jerk to her again. Izayoi supposed that he was jealous that she was once more Bankotsu's girlfriend. During the whole week after she made up with Bankotsu, Hakudoshi teased her every day about her boyfriend and the fact that she was a half-demon. Izayoi thought about how Hakudoshi didn't mind that she was a hanyou whenever she kissed him. So that was enough proof for her to be sure that he was jealous. And he didn't just insult her verbally. Hakudoshi had forcefully kissed Izayoi when Bankotsu had left with Jakotsu. Izayoi simply decided to ignore all of this the best she could.

One day, Elena called Izayoi and asked her if she wanted to go for a walk. "Who are ya going with?" Izayoi asked. "It's just me and Itzsuna." "Well, I guess I can go. Bankotsu's not here anyway. I'll meet you at your camp, then, alright?" Izayoi replied. "Okay. See ya here!" And with that Elena hung up. Izayoi went over to her father and told him that she was going to go see her friends. After Naraku said that it was alright with him, Izayoi walked over to the Turks camp as fast as she could. "Hi, Izayoi! So how are you and Bankotsu doing?" Itzsuna asked as they set off for the woods. "Oh, we're doing just fine. The only problem is Hakudoshi. Remember what I told you guys about him?" Izayoi asked.

"Oh, you mean the guy that you said that he likes you and that he's always trying to kiss you whenever he has a chance to and you don't let him and that's why you don't like him?" Elena said very fast. "Well, that was...a...long answer...but if I guess you put it that way, then, yeah, that's the guy," Izayoi said, feeling slightly confused. "How come you haven't told your dad about him?" Itzsuna asked listening to her MP3. "I don't know if he'll believe me. But let's talk about something else, okay?" "Fine," they replied. "Sooo...have you figured out a way how to get back home?" Izayoi asked, bringing out her PSP. "We haven't really worked on it. I feel too damn lazy to do it. So does everyone else," Itzsuna replied.

"Not everyone. Tseng has been working on it," Elena said, pulling out a mirror. "There you go defending your love again," Itzsuna teased. "I'm not! I'm just saying the truth!" Elena cried out. "Hey, you guys. It's normal for a girl to defend the guy she loves. Take my word for it. I'm willing to risk my life for Bankotsu. He's gotta be the best thing that's ever happened to me," Izayoi said, playing a 'Silent Hill' game(Author's Note: I'm not sure if there's a 'Silent Hill' game for PSP, but oh well...). "Well, he is pretty hot," Itzsuna said reasonably. "He's sexy, not hot! You haven't seen him without his shirt on. The thought makes my mouth water!" Izayoi said, picturing Bankotsu.

"Reno's nothing compared to him. Physically, Reno is like...a dried up twig!" she added. "Why do you say that? We're not talking about Reno," Itzsuna said, slightly flustered. "Whatever! You know you like him!" Elena and Izayoi said at the same time. "Oh, look a bunny!" Elena screamed out suddenly. "I want it!" Itzsuna yelled. Then, she and Elena ran off after the poor rabbit which they had scared off with their loud screams. Izayoi looked up from her PSP and saw them run in the distance.

"Weirdos!" Izayoi said to herself. She went over to a rock and sat down on it. "Well, at least now I can concentrate on my game," she thought, shooting some ugly and deformed monsters in a room. After she killed them off, she paused her game and looked up for a moment. Izayoi saw some pretty, mysterious lights glowing faintly in the distance. "What the hell's that?" she whispered. "Better not even go near it if I don't know what it is," she thought.

Suddenly she saw the form of person appear a little further away from her. As whoever it was came closer, Izayoi saw that it was a really pretty woman. "Probably going for a walk," Izayoi thought. Izayoi looked back to her game, but couldn't help but feel the urge to look at the mysterious woman. What she thought was a little creepy were the eel-like things floating around her. Apparently, they were the cause of the lights Izayoi had seen earlier. The woman approached Izayoi and asked,"What is a young woman like yourself doing here in this forest?" Izayoi turned off her PSP and, thinking quickly, replied,"Oh...I got lost." The woman looked at her thoughtfully and said,"Perhaps I can escort you to your home. Where do you live?" "Uhh...I live in a castle. I'm not sure how far away it is though." "She must be the daughter of a lord," the woman thought.