Chapter 7

THIS IS CHAPTER 7! SORRY THIS CHAPTER WASN'T ON FRIDAY, BUT I WAS AWAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS.

The next morning, Izayoi awoke to find herself in her room. "Was it just a dream?" she asked herself. She glanced towards the mirror and saw that she was dressed exactly as she was the previous day. Suddenly there was a knock on her door. "My Lady, a friend of yours left this bag of clothing for you," a man's voice came from the outside. Izayoi got up and went to opened the door. The man gave her the bag and left. Izayoi opened it and saw that it had some of Elena's 'modern' clothes and some girl 'survival equipment' as Elena called it. Izayoi put the bag on her bed and went to go get ready for the day. After she took a bath, she looked through the bag and took out some mousse and gel that Elena had packed for her.

She put some into her hair, hoping that Bankotsu would like the sweet scent of apple. She picked out a pair of dark denim jeans and a simple black polka dotted shirt. Izayoi rummaged through the bag and saw a smaller bag that was from Itzsuna, the accessory girl. Izayoi picked out a pair of black and silver hoop earrings, a matching choker and bracelet, and a watch. She finished off the look with some black sandals and a belt. After quickly applying her usual makeup, she stepped outside to look for Bankotsu. Not spotting him, she took out her phone and called Elena. "Hello?" Elena's voice came out from the earpiece. "Hey Elena! I got your clothes. Just wanted to say thanks," Izayoi said. "Oh, sure. No problem! So what are you doing?" "Nothing," Izayoi said. "So you're telling me nothing happened between you and Bankotsu last night?" Elena asked. "Well, actually something did happen. Bankotsu kissed me last night! At least I think he did. It might have been a dream," Izayoi explained.

"What?! Oh my god! How was it?" Elena asked curiously. "Words cannot describe it, Elena!" Izayoi said in a dreamy way. "All I can say is that it felt as if I were in heaven!" "Oh-my-gosh! I wish that could happen with me!" she said, sighing. "You mean with you and Tseng?" Izayoi giggled. "Yes! I want to tell him, but I get nervous," Elena said. "It's normal," Izayoi said. "Anyway, I guess I'll be seeing you later, then, okay?" "Alright, then. Talk to ya later!" Elena said. Izayoi closed her phone just as Bankotsu came up from behind and hugged her saying,"How did my princess sleep last night?" Izayoi kissed him softly before replying,"Fine." "I was thinking of spending the day with my brothers? You wanna come with me?" he asked. "Umm...yeah. I'll be safer won't I? I mean now that it's 'official', if you know what I mean," Izayoi said nervously. "You'll always be safe with me!" Bankotsu said, holding her hand and walking off to the Band of Seven's usual hang out. "Hey, Jakotsu!" Bankotsu said. "Hi, Bankotsu!" Jakotsu waved. "Where's everyone else?" Bankotsu asked, putting an arm around Izayoi.

"I don't really know. They just left me here while I was asleep for a while," Jakotsu replied. "Alright then. I'm gonna go look for them. Izayoi, stay here, okay?" Bankotsu said. "Okay," Izayoi replied and her and Jakotsu stayed looking at Bankotsu as he walked off. "Jakotsu, do you want me to fix your hair so it can look really pretty?" Izayoi asked. Jakotsu turned around excitedly and clapping his hands together, asked,"Really? Sure! I'll do anything so I can look beautiful for my Inuyasha!" They sat down on the ground and Izayoi took out a brush, a clip, and some mousse. First she brushed Jakotsu's hair to get rid of the tangles before she applied the mousse. "What's that?" Jakotsu asked as Izayoi rubbed the mousse into his hair.

"It's to help style your hair. I use it all the time to make my hair seem wet," Izayoi explained. She twisted his hair and placed the clip to hold onto it. Then, she added more mousse to the ends to get a spiral effect to it. She finished off by brushing his bangs into place. Izayoi brought out her mirror and gave it to Jakotsu saying,"Look! Do you like it?" "Oh, I love it!" Jakotsu said, examining himself in the mirror. "Thanks!" "Well, I wasn't able to find them anywhere!" Izayoi and Jakotsu saw Bankotsu walking up to them. He flopped onto the ground next to Izayoi. "I'll go look for them, there's nothing better to do around here anyways," Jakotsu said, getting up and walking off into a nearby forest. "So alone at last," Bankotsu said, hugging Izayoi. She reached up to kiss him as he placed a hand on her back. "Can I do your braid, Bankotsu?" Izayoi asked when they broke apart. "Huh? Why? Is my braid messed up?" "No, I just wanna!" Izayoi replied touching his face. "Okay I guess," Bankotsu said, letting his hair loose. Izayoi sat behind him and began to brush his hair. "You hair's so pretty and soft!" Izayoi complimented, rubbing her face against it. "Okay..." Bankotsu thought. "Oww!" he winced as Izayoi hit a tangle. "I'm sorry, Bankotsu!" Izayoi squealed. "It's okay. I've suffered worst." She finished brushing his hair and then braided it quickly. "There we go! All done!" Izayoi said in a sweet little girl voice.