Chapter 14

SORRY I ACCIDENTLY POSTED EARLY, BUT WHATEVER THE DAMAGE IS DONE.  I'M HAPPY TO POST YET ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY FOR EVERYONE'S ENTERTAINMENT. I HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY IT. THANK YOU. <3

Two weeks had passed since Izayoi and Bankotsu had broken up. Izayoi was still deeply depressed about it. Whenever Izayoi went out to see the Turks, Bankotsu wouldn't look at her. If he ever spoke to her, it was about what Izayoi instructed him to do. The next two weeks had been pretty uneventful. Izayoi would just go over to the Turks camp and use the laptops to chat with her other friends or go on Youtube.

It was already near sunset and Izayoi was sitting down at the kitchen table eating dinner with Naraku. She didn't do this often so it was still a bit awkward for her. The things they would talk about were mainly about demons, the Shikon jewel, and Inuyasha. Whenever Izayoi and Naraku talked, Izayoi would learn a bit more about the Feudal Era and her main enemy, Inuyasha. Inuyasha and Izayoi had never actually fought, but he was her enemy in her eyes for the reason that Inuyasha was the one responsible for Kikyo's death.

"Izayoi, I've noticed that you've been acting differently these past couple of weeks. Is there anything wrong?" he asked, getting up from the table. "No. Not really. I just miss my other friends," Izayoi lied. Naraku looked at her before saying,"I see...well just tell me if there's anything you want." Izayoi watched him leave before getting up and going in the direction towards the garden. "I think that it's wise for you not to leave at the moment," Kagura said, approaching Izayoi out of nowhere. "Why not?" "Inuyasha has come again. He was babbling something about 'revenge', as usual," Kagura said, rolling her eyes. "Does Naraku know?" Izayoi asked.

"Yeah. He's out there keeping Inuyasha busy. I'm surprised his friends aren't with him." "You mean the monk and that girl that's a demon slayer or something?" Kagura nodded and left to courtyard. "I think it is best that you stay in here, Izayoi. For your own safety. Inuyasha is very unpredictable," Hakudoshi said, appearing behind Izayoi all of a sudden. Izayoi got startled and said angrily,"You love to pop up like that don't you?" Hakudoshi laughed softly and left in the same direction that Kagura did. "God, that jerk," Izayoi whispered angrily crossing her arms. "Should I go after him? I don't think Inuyasha will be able to harm me. Dad's there and so are Kagura and Hakudoshi. I wonder if Bankotsu's there, though," she thought.

Izayoi went to the window overlooking the courtyard and saw Inuyasha waving his sword and yapping away. "What a loser!" she thought. Izayoi looked around the area and saw Bankotsu and the Band of Seven nearby, calmly listening to Inuyasha's pointless talk. "Hmm...now that I think of it, I've never actually seen Bankotsu fight. This'll be interesting!" Izayoi said. "I wouldn't mind seeing Inuyasha get killed. It's been a while since I've last experienced someone else's suffering!" She began to laugh evilly to herself. "Oh gosh! I really am like my father, aren't I?" Izayoi said aloud. She began to walk in the direction of her bedroom.(Author's Note: Naraku is one awesome bad guy.)

In the battlefield, Inuyasha was still yippering like a little dog and was annoying the Band of Seven, especially Bankotsu. "Naraku, you're going down! Prepare to die!" He started off with a good running start and brandished his sword. "Wind Scar!" Inuyasha yelled. The impact of the Wind Scar hit Naraku and pieces of him fell down from the side, hitting the ground hard. "Damn it, a puppet! Where's the real Naraku?! Answer me!" "Inuyasha, you of all people should know that Naraku wouldn't fight a punk like you personally," Bankotsu teased.

"Shut up, you stupid dead corpse! Who are you to tell me what I should know or not?!" Inuyasha yelled out, standing with his Tetsusaiga pointing at Bankotsu from a distance. "Well, unlike you, I have the power of the sacred jewel shard keeping me alive," Bankotsu replied, unsheilding his Banryu and standing in a battle position, getting ready for Inuyasha to attack.