Chapter 1

THIS IS A STORY THAT MADE YEARS AGO. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I DON'T OWN INUYASHA OR FINAL FANTASY 7. I BORROWED THE NAME OF INUYASHA'S MOTHER FOR THE OC SO DON'T SUE ME. DIDN'T HAVE AN IDEA WHAT TO NAME HER SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ORIGINAL AT THE TIME. EVERY FRIDAY WILL BE AN UPDATE FOR THE STORY FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT LOVE INUYASHA... HAVE FUN READING THIS STORY.

Izayoi was having a great time at the Four Seasons, her favorite club. She had recently turned 15 and was celebrating with her friends. And it wasn't just a couple of friends. It was almost the whole high school celebrating! She was the most popular girl at school and everyone enjoyed talking to her. The guys were always flirts with her , seeing as she was the prettiest girl at school. When Izayoi saw that it was 2:30 in the morning, she told everyone she was already leaving. It probably took like 20 minutes to say goodbye to everyone in the club, but she somehow managed to get out. She and her younger sister, Izanami, took a shortcut home through the park. As they silently walked, Izanami looked at Izayoi and noticed how beautiful her sister was, with the moon in the background. She had soft, wavy, perfect black hair that went beautifully with her pale, but smooth, skin. And to top it off, she had unique red eyes that somehow made her seem even more beautiful. Izanami was in good shape herself, but she was nothing compared to Izayoi's body. Izayoi was perfectly proportioned and curved. In other words, everyone, including Izanami, said that Izayoi was the exact definition for 'perfect' and 'beautiful'. Izayoi also moved in a graceful and royal way. With all of these traits she had, it was difficult not to be jealous of Izayoi. Izayoi looked so different from Izanami (who looked like their mom), that she assumed that Izayoi looked like their father, whom they had never met. "Let's go on the swings for a while, my feet are killing me," Izayoi suggested. They sat down on the swings and admired the beautiful night. "Is that a crate or something?" Izanami said, pointing to something next to Izayoi. "Looks like an old-fashioned well," Izayoi said. She walked over to the well to examine it when the boards covering the well came apart. Izayoi backed away and Izanami jumped off the swing in fear. Tentacle-like arms appeared out of the well and grabbed Izayoi around the waist and dragged her in before her or Izanami could do anything.