Chapter 2

SORRY I COULD NOT POST ON FRIDAY LIKE PLANNED SO HERE IT IS CHAPTER TWO! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT. <3 

Izayoi was, all of a sudden, in the middle of what appeared to be a forest with the well behind her, looking innocent. She was totally lost and confused. She decided to call Izanami. Izayoi took out her cellphone, but it said that there was no service available at the moment. She put it back in her pocket, feeling hopeless. "Hey! Are you Izayoi?!" Izayoi turned around and saw a dark-haired handsome man approaching her from a distance. As he came closer, Izayoi noticed that he was wearing armor and wielding a huge sword. "Well, are you Izayoi?" he asked again.

"Yeah...I am," Izayoi replied, barely being able to take her eyes off his face. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm supposed to escort you to Naraku's place," he said. "I'm Bankotsu, by the way. Come on, let's get going." "Who's Naraku?" Izayoi asked as she walked next to him. "He's your dad. Don't ask me how. I don't know the whole story," Bankotsu said. "Is his home far from here, 'cuz I'm kind of tired and I don't feel like walking," Izayoi complained. "It kind of is a long walk, so I might carry you for a while, if you want me to," Bankotsu said, looking at a butterfly pass by. Izayoi blushed and looked away, pleased about the idea Bankotsu carrying her in his arms. "Umm...do you work for Naraku?" she asked him, still looking away. "Uh...well I do favors for him since he revived me." "He revived you?" Izayoi asked incredulously. "Yeah, with a Shikon Jewel shard. He'll explain everything," Bankotsu said impatiently. They continued to walk in silence for a few more minutes. It was weird that Izayoi, who normally got along well with guys, was so shy and nervous around Bankotsu. She assumed it was because of his good looks. She was resisting the impulse to tackle him down and let him do as he pleased with her.

"Sooo...you're a half-demon, right?" Bankotsu said after a while. Izayoi snapped back into reality. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! CALLING ME A DEMON!" Izayoi screamed. Bankotsu backed away as Izayoi glared at him with her fiery red eyes. "Hey, chill out! Your dad's a demon, so you must be one, too!" he replied furiously. "OH! NOW YOU'RE INSULTING MY FAMILY, ARE YOU?! YOU BASTARD!" "IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO PROTECT YOU, I SWEAR YOU WOULD'VE ALREADY BEEN DEAD!" They glared at each other so intensely that bolts of lightning must have been visible. Izayoi gave Bankotsu one last disdainful look before turning away again. "Damn! I'm so STUPID! I've ruined my chances with him," Izayoi thought furiously. Bankotsu was thinking to himself and tried not to explode. "Why I'm stuck with this spoiled brat? Well...it's not that all bad...because she is good-looking. Nothing else is wrong with her except that she's really fussy!" he thought. Then he stared at her while she wasn't looking, but Izayoi was just too busy looking at a butterfly passing by which distracted Bankotsu for a minute. "What a beautiful butterfly!" Izayoi whispered to herself and smiled. Bankotsu turned to ask her what she had said. "None of your business!" she replied angrily. "Are you still mad over that family issue thingy?" "Just drop it man." After many more pointless arguments later, Bankotsu said,"We arrived." Izayoi looked up and exclaimed,"Wow! That's a huge castle!" He turned around and replied,"Right? I usually get lost in there." She looked at him in funny way and said,"Really...a tough man like you getting lost in a castle. That's hard to believe." She started laughing. He turned around with an annoyed look on his face. "Hey I'm not the only one that gets lost around here you know!" She continued to laugh at him. "Sorry I can't help myself. It's funny for some reason. Maybe it's your face that looks funny." "Oh yeah!? Your face is funny too so shut up!" She started to laugh even harder. "Whatever. Your mother got laid by a dog and that's why you look that way you do!" Bankotsu blushed and said,"You take that back! You're so stuck up." Izayoi replied,"What!? I am NOT stuck up!" "Yes you are. 'Oh look at me! I'm like the most popular girl around because I like have the best of everything. I'm like the prettiest girl too 'cause I dress like a whore!' " Bankotsu said, with a girly voice. "What did you just say!?" Izayoi said, furiously as she grabbed him by his braid. "Hey let go, snobby!" Bankotsu said. He seized a chunk of her long hair and tugged on it. "Let go you bastard!" Izayoi screamed at him, with both their cheeks touching. "Not 'til you let go, spoiled brat!" "Ummm...am I interrupting something?"

Bankotsu and Izayoi stopped their little struggle and turned around. "Oh hey Kohaku!" Bankotsu said, letting go of Izayoi's hair and pushing her aside. "So umm...where's Naraku?" "He's not available at the moment," Kohaku said. "However, Kagura will be able to take you to your room to get settled." "Get settled for what?" Izayoi saw a woman wearing a pretty kimono and holding a fan appear behind Kohaku. "Is this the girl, Kohaku?" she asked him. "Yes," Kohaku replied in a mesmerized voice. "Fine then. Follow me," Kagura said in a resigned way. "Do you know where Naraku is?" Izayoi said, trailing behind Bankotsu like a puppy. "Him? He never tells me where he's going. He doesn't trust me," she replied angrily. "Anyway, here we are. Make yourself at home." After that, she stalked off angrily. "I just wish the walls were purple. Sooo...what do people here do for fun?" Izayoi asked Bankotsu after quickly looking around her new room. "Well, I kill people with my brothers. That's always fun," he responded. "Okaaaay...besides that, I mean," Izayoi said, a little startled. "Not much, I guess. People usually just go for walks. There are some nice places to walk around," Bankotsu said. "Wow! It's really boring here!" Izayoi thought. She suddenly had the urge to know more about her father. "Bankotsu, what's my father like? You know...his personality?" "Umm, he's smart. And evil I guess," he replied. "God, I'm gonna live with a bunch of mentally disturbed people," Izayoi thought. "Do you want to meet my brothers?" Bankotsu asked casually. "Sure, there's nothing better to do," Izayoi said. They went back outside. "I wonder if his brothers are as hot as he is," Izayoi thought to herself.