Chapter 3

SO THIS IS CHAPTER 3! I'M JUST GOING TO SAY THIS... HAKUDOSHI AND KANNA ARE BOTH OLDER IN THIS STORY ABOUT 16 OR 17 MORE OR LESS. IF YOU WANT TO PICTURE HOW IZAYOI LOOKS LIKE, SEE THE 2ND INUYASHA MOVIE 'THE CASTLE BEYOND THE LOOKING GLASS'. THE GIRL AKA PRINCESS KAGUYA IS MORE OR LESS HOW IZAYOI LOOKS. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. 

The next morning, Izayoi woke up feeling like she truly was the princess of the castle. She yawned and felt that she got a great amount of sleep. She remembered the previous day's argument with Bankotsu and still felt a little mad towards him. Yet she couldn't get him out of her mind. '"That was a totally pointless argument with Bankotsu! Well, it was his fault in the first place. Why I am thinking about that idiot always? All he does is get me angry," she whispered to herself so loudly that if anyone were to have seen her she would've seemed to be insane. She was talking to herself about what she was going to do. "First, I need to get dressed! So where's the suppose servants here?!" Izayoi slid a door open to look inside her closet and started trying on the kimonos hanging there. "This one is too big!" Izayoi was throwing her clothes like crazy trying to find the perfect fit. Then, a servant girl came in and saw Izayoi throwing all her clothes on the bed and around the area. "What's going on here?!" Izayoi turned to face the servant and spoke up with a sort of bossy tone. "I can't find the perfect fit for me. Can you help me find something?!" The girl turned to look at the clothing around her and grabs a random one with pink flowers on it. "How about this one?" Izayoi had a grossed out expression on her face. "No. That's pretty and all, but I don't want to be all loose. I want it tight, but not too tight!"

In the hall, passing through, Kagura was hearing all the noise going about the room and went to investigate. She entered Izayoi's room and it was mess, with all the closet emptied out with a few clothes still hanging. Kagura stood at the doorway and put her fan close to her mouth and said,"What's with all the mess, Izayoi?" Izayoi turned to face Kagura. The servant girl was holding another kimono with yellow flowers on it. "Oh, Kagura! Thank god you're here! I need a kimono!" Kagura took another look around the room and looked back at Izayoi. "Izayoi, you already tried a bunch of them. Just put on whichever one." Izayoi started to complain about her kimonos. "They're all pretty but...THEY'RE JUST TOO LOOSE! Why don't you lend me one of your kimonos, Kagura?!" Izayoi dropped the kimono she had in her hands and stood in front of Kagura with her hands together like she was going to pray. Izayoi wanted to have something like what Kagura was wearing, but a little different. "Oh, come on, Kagura! Please?!" Kagura stared at her with a blank expression on her face. Finally, she accepted. "Alright! Come with me." Kagura lead Izayoi and left the servant girl by herself in the room. "Is this okay?" Kagura said, after choosing a beautiful black and pink kimono adorned with flower designs. "It's too small for me. It might fit you better." Izayoi went back to her room to try on the kimono. The room was clean from all of the kimonos she had thrown onto the floor. She supposed that the servant girl had cleaned the room. Izayoi tried on the kimono and went over to the mirror to see how it looked. And it looked great! Not too tight and not too loose. It was perfect! "I see it fits you well. You can keep it, seeing that it'll take a while for the servants to fix your kimonos to the right size," Kagura said reappearing at the doorway. "Really? Thanks Kagura!" Izayoi said. Kagura went away to do something and Izayoi said,"Now what do I do? Normally I would wake up and watch Spongebob, but there's no T.V. here! I guess I'll go look around." She walked down a hallway and nearly bumped into Kohaku. "Oh, Izayoi! Naraku sent me to look for you.

"He said that he wishes to speak to you," he said. "He's in his room." Kohaku began to walk away, but Izayoi grasped his arm and said,"Umm...do you think you can take me there? I don't know this place too well you know." "Uhh, okay," he replied. Kohaku led the way to Naraku. She was finally going to meet her father. Suddenly, she became aware that she had only heard about her father, and not anything about her mother. "Master Naraku, here she is." At the sound of Kohaku's voice, Izayoi snapped back into reality. She hadn't even noticed where they were going. "You may leave, Kohaku." Izayoi heard the dark, silky voice speak her name. "Izayoi, feel free to sit down." Izayoi saw Naraku sitting beside a window with a creepy looking girl with white hair. She had soulless black eyes and was holding a mirror. She approached them and sat down. She glanced up at Naraku and noticed how extraordinarily alike she was to him. He had the same long, wavy black hair, red eyes, and pale skin. Izayoi found it hard to believe that such a handsome man was her father. After a moment, he spoke up.