The Triplets The Twins And Me

By jk1331

Elliot: the eldest triplet who has taken it upon himself to torture me. Reason: Unknown. Kyle: the middle... More

Chapter One: The Lost Triplet
Chapter Two: Breaking the Ice
Chapter Three: Here's the Game Plan
Authors Note
Chapter Four: Trees Don't have Arms
Chapter Five: We would not make good Pandas
Chapter Six: Band of Blonde Baboons.
Chapter Seven: Just One More Is Netflix's Slogan.
Chapter Eight: When Did My Bedroom Become a Battlefield
Chapter Nine: Brady Bunch or Clown Car?
Chapter Ten: White As Her Hair.
Chapter Eleven: I Kick Balls, Deal With It
Chapter Twelve: Lee Has Boobs
Chapter Thirteen: Baby Making Sleeping Way.
Chapter Fourteen: I'm always here if you need a blankie.
Chapter Fifteen: Jayden's got a new toy to play with.
Chapter Sixteen: Sold to the Devil for Twenty Dollars.
Chapter Seventeen: Tonights The Night
Chapter Nineteen: Am I still a Virgin?
Chapter Twenty: Tequila.
Chapter Twenty One: Did He Just?
Chapter Twenty Three: Thank You Lord Mason.
Chapter Twenty- Four: Did the slipper not fit?
Team ?
Chapter Twenty-Five: I Want This.
Chapter Twenty-Six: You Taste Like Syrup
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Tease
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Shove It Up Your Ass
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Can Feel You Stressing
Chapter Thirty: Sick of The Universe
Chapter Thirty-One: The Wrong Micheals Brother.
Chapter Thirty-Two: Which one is the father?
Chapter Thirty-Three: Sincerely Fuck Off
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sonic The Hedgehog
Chapter Thirty-Five: I Am So Sorry.

Chapter Twenty Two: Reversed beauty and the beast.

4.3K 212 20
By jk1331

Chapter Twenty Two:

Reversed beauty and the beast.

Match day in the Carter household is a very sacred day. Even if it is just a friendly we do our routines. The night before the game we all sleep in our training tops. Which is a top that is way too big for all of us with our names and numbers on the back. I could practically wear mine as a night gown. Then we all get up at the same time to go down to get a bowl full of porridge. Not yummy at all but apparently good for you. We all sit in silence around the table.

Another rule about match day. Do not speak about the match until we are in the dressing room. But since that is the only thing running through our minds right now no one utters a word.

Also you cannot shower on match day. You must wait until after the game. So having finished my breakfast I go to get ready for school. Drowning my body in deodorant and perfume. I have an obsession with being clean. This is the hardest thing about match day.

"Hey girlo are you ready to go?" Brandon asks as he strolls into my room. Not knocking by the way.

He realises his mistakes when he sees that I had my top halfway up my stomach.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before." Brandon rolls his eyes as he leaves the room.

Taking off my training top I then throw on my soccer hoodie. The training tops are worn by the partners of the soccer players on match day. That's why mine will never see the light of day. Walking out of my room I see Brandon leaning against the door.

"You are awfully quiet." He points out as me head downstairs.

"Don't worry Jayden told me the rules." Brandon informs me clearly not speaking of what will be happening later on this evening.

When I make it to the bottom of the stairs I spot Zoe standing in front of our mirror. She is trying to make Sam's training top look good on her. Grinning I walk up beside her.

"He gave you this then?" I ask smiling at the girl.

"Yeah he said he doesn't need it." Zoe finally makes it work for her turning to me.

"You know what that top means right?" Zoe's confused look is mirrored by Brandon standing beside her. "He has branded you as his. That's basically a ring on your finger."

Zoe's cheeks roar red as she stares at the ground. Brandon's eyebrows furrow. I don't know why though. It doesn't look like overprotective brother. Anyway he told me he likes Sam. Well I told him he had no choice his sister would be lucky to have Sam.

"Does it really?" Zoe whispers.

Nodding at her I see Kyle and Corrie walking down the hallway towards us. Corrie has his training top in hand.

"Oh so it's official then?" Kyle asks pinching Zoe's cheek.

"She didn't know how symbolic it was until I had to tell her." I informed my older brother.

"Little bastard. He got there first now I've to wait to give this to Jess." Corrie moans throwing his training top on the staircase.

"Why are you guys all gathered in the hallway?" Sam asks as he comes from the kitchen.

Our little circle is hiding Zoe who's eyes have widened at Sam's voice. We all step outside revealing the flustered girl. Sam gives her a soft smile as he makes his way towards her.

"I know she's gorgeous but you don't need to stare guys." Sam stands beside Zoe placing his hand on her back.

Zoe stands speechless.

"What is this official then?" Corrie asks looking at the two of them.

"Not yet. I just thought the top fitted her perfectly." He turns on his charm kissing her on the forehead. Zoe shoots me a look of uncertainty.

"Come on guys we have to get to school." We all head outside splitting into our multiple different cars.

I ended up in a car alone with Brandon. Our usual morning these days.

"So why didn't you give me your training top?" Brandon pouts a little as he drives.

"You aren't my boyfriend." I point out staring out the window.

"Zoe isn't Sam's girlfriend." He mutters under his breath like a four year old.

"Sam has intensions to ask Zoe out. Do you have intentions to ask me out?" I ask him knowing the answer already. Pft. Brandon ask me out?

Reversed beauty and the beast.

"Why do I have to ask you it's your top?" He over reacts trying to make a joke out of the situation which I like. It's easy with him.

" 'Cause you are the guy it's your job." I turn to look at him now. He sits there in all his masculine glory. Right that phrase makes sense in my head.

"Sexist!" He proclaims feigning hurt.

"It isn't sexist. You have to ask a girl like me out because I am a fragile little human. It's not like anyone would say no to you." I turn back to the window. Away from him.

"Are you implying that I'm hot?" I can hear the smirk! As we pull up to the school I can see the banners all around the school. Everyone is wearing the schools colours and I get excited. So excited that I don't think about my next line.

"Not implying I'm stating a fact." As he parks the car I jump out taking in the buzz of the school.

Everyone who isn't on the team is talking about the game tonight. We try to avoid those people.

"Do you know what you just said?" Brandon asks standing beside me.

"What?" I turn to him with a giant smile on my face. I love these days.

Brandon sees my expression and doesn't press the matter further. Instead he slips my gear bag off my shoulder and the two of us walk into the school.

Spotting Zoe up ahead I run to her jumping on her back.

"Oh my God I want to slap and kiss your brother at the same time." She squeals.

"That was really well done by him this morning I was proud." I link my arm with her as we make our way to our lockers. Brandon walking beside me.

"I mean he has said stuff like that to me before but not in front of anyone. Plus if this top is as serious as you say it is." Zoe is cut off by a small cheerleader attacking her from behind. Weird bunch so we are.

"He gave you his training top?" Jessie jumps up and down on the spot.

Her cheer skirt flailing around as it was designed to do. The cheer squad have their own traditions. You must wear the gear all day on match days. Don't worry though these aren't those skimpy little outfits. No not with Jessie on the squad. The skirts come mid thigh with shorts on underneath. They also have a jumper for match days so they don't freeze to death.

"Why do girls have the need to squeal all the time?" Brandon blocks his ears.

"We only squeal when we are fit to burst." Jessie informs her as she turns back to us. "So spill?"

"Oh well he said about how gorgeous she was and that he just thought the top fitted her perfectly." I inform her. Mine and Jessie's smiles widen while Zoe's cheeks burn crimson.

"So what are you guys official. Well ok obviously you're wearing his training top. Oh em gee have you guys kissed?" Jessie's mind goes on overdrive as we continue through the hall. Zoe is getting looks from everyone.

"No we aren't official. Sure I didn't know how serious this." Zoe pulls at her shirt. "Until Lee pointed it out this morning. He said we aren't official yet though so I don't even know what that means. And no we still haven't kissed. I mean every party he pulls me aside and every time I think it's going to happen but no we just sit there and talk for ages. Girls what is happening? Inform me, you know him!"

Jessie and I pout at each other. Our poor little friend is so stressed. The two of us hug her from either side. Brandon sighs beside us.

"I don't understand girls." He moans under his breaths as he goes to my locker.

Opening my locker he throws my bag inside. Yes he knows my combination. How? I would still like to know that.

"It means that things are going to get very interesting very soon." I smile getting my books out of my locker.

Brandon leans against the locker beside me staring down at me. He's thinking I don't like when he thinks, it's dangerous. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. Ok since when did guys actually start to do this? My hands become shaky causing me to drop my book. Stupid Brandon.

"Do you think he will ask me after the.." Brandon slaps his hand over his sisters mouth very quickly before she can finish the sentence.

Jessie and I stand there with wide eyes in shock of what almost happened. Brandon whispers in his sisters ear obviously informing her what she almost did.

"Oh em never mind. I'm going to go to class." She mutters running away from Jessie and I.

Jessie is as shaken up as I am so she heads off towards her class too. Brandon however is still here.

"I'm going back to the house and getting your training top." Brandon informs me. Rolling my eyes at him I close my locker.

"We aren't together never will be Brandon you aren't wearing my training top." I am about to walk away when Brandon closes me in against the locker. Both his hands placed either side of my head.

"We never will?" He looks confused by may sentence.

"Well Brandon I won't ever be asking you out. Getting rejected isn't my thing." I try to act cool by Brandon staring down at me.

"Why do you think you'd get rejected?" Brandon questions me almost leaning in a bit. Ok that's my imagination.

"Have you seen you? There isn't one girl in this school that wouldn't want to get with you. You could have any girl in here. Hell you could have a different girl every night. You wouldn't settle for someone like me." What the hell am I saying?

Stop talking. You basically just emptied your soul to him in the middle of the hallway. You dope!

Why am I saying this? Pushed up against the locker with Brandon's broad shoulders blocking the world from me all I can focus on his eyes. They're tracing over my face as I speak. I feel like I'm in a trance.

Brandon is just about to say something when we hear a cough behind us. We both look to see Jayden standing there. Oh kill me now.

"Your hand is on my locker." Jayden snaps at his older brother. He makes the point to not look at me. Nothing new really.

"Oh sorry I'll move it." Brandon says taking his hand off the locker and slipping it around my waist. "Much better."

Walking away from Jayden I wait until we are out of earshot to speak. When we round a corner I throw Brandon's arm off of me.

"Are you just hanging out with me to get back at your brother? What is this showing him that you can still take his toys from him even now that you're older? Show him where he stands? Am I just a pawn in some sick little game?" I ask Brandon who stands in front of me with a shocked expression.

"No of course not." He looks hurt by words but I don't give him any time to explain. The bell rings for class and I walk away from him.

When I left Brandon in the hallway I started to feel like shit. Not because I believed anything I said but because I knew I overreacted. The guy has been a great friend to me over the last couple of weeks. Why would I say that stuff to him? Why would I get so emotional over something so simple?

I didn't even see him in the hallway today to go and apologise. God I better not have screwed this up. I pulled Jessie aside at lunch and I asked her for a huge favour which she agreed to without hesitation.

It's the last class of the day. I have to go straight to the changing room. An hour before showtime. The hallways are filled with excited students. No one is going home today. Everyone comes up to me and wishes me luck. I smile at them all only looking for one person. Instead I spot his sister.

"Hey Zoe." I call out to her. She spins around. When she sees me she throws her arms up in the air. Her signature movement for when she is about to rant about something.

"If that prissy little slut doesn't leave me alone I'm going to shave off her eyebrows in her sleep." I pull Zoe threw the crowds. She doesn't even notice me doing. She is too busy giving out.

"She keeps telling me that we are sisters. Like no bitch just because your sucking my brothers face does not make us sisters. I swear when I saw her wearing Jayden's training top over her cheer uniform I wanted to puke. Cliché much?" Zoe makes me laugh a little. I like when people complain about Ashley.

By the time she is finished I have pulled her outside of the school where the sea of wish granting teenagers has stopped.

"Zoe where is your brother?" I ask her. I don't have much time.

"The dopey one who probably has herpes now because he's banging a barbie doll? Or the nice one who has recently stopped being a man whore for some strange reason. God I'm not letting Mason be like either of them." Zoe mumbles. I shake the girls shoulders.

"Brandon where is Brandon?" I ask her.

"Probably going to get some food before the thing that's happening soon." The minute she responds I sprint to the carpark.

Brandon's car is still here but he is no where to be seen. I don't have time to wait for him. Pulling the training top out of my bag I lift the wipers up and leave it underneath with a note as well.

Running back to the changing rooms I don't think about my actions. I run straight into the girls changing room. Where the away team is.

"Hey look it's the ball bruiser." One of the guys shout when they see me. We've played this team a lot in friendly's. Their school is just a town over. So yes they have a very stupid nick name for me.

"Shut up." I snap as I leave the room.

I walk into the right changing room just as Coach is walking in. He throws me a look. I drop my head and rush over to sit in between the twins. The two of them raise an eyebrow at me.

Coach doesn't bother giving us a speech. Instead he simply calls out the team and tells us to be on the pitch for warm ups in ten minutes. When he leaves everyone grabs their jersey from the bag. I take my number eight. They had to get me a custom jersey since the boys tops were way to big for me.

"Where were you?" Sam asks me as he pulls on his jersey.

"No where. I'll explain after." I am about to pull off my top when he grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?" He gasps. I roll my eyes I am so not in the mood for this.

"Will anyone get turned on if I simply change my shirt? I have a sports bra which covers my goods and enough rolls of fat to turn you guys off." I shout to the room.

They can tell from my tone of voice that I am in no mood to be argued with. I catch Jayden looking at me. The memory of he catching me with Brandon flashes in my mind. Turning back to Sam I shoot him a look. I rip my top off and slip my jersey on.

"God Lee." Corrie shouts beside me.

"It's the same as seeing me in a bikini get over it." Ok I was nervous.

Between worrying all day about screwing it up with Brandon. Also the pressure of the match. We can mention it now. It is all causing me to stress too much. I can feel the tension growing in my shoulders.

We all go out to warm up. Only half the bleachers are full. People usually wait till kick off to come. I look over the crowd to try spot Brandon. No where to be seen. Instead I see Zoe sitting there with Mason. The two of them wave at me.

As we warm up the captains are called to the middle to shake hands. My palms begin to get sweaty as Elliot stands there for the coin flip. I look over at the stand. Elliot comes to tell me that we have tip. That's when I see Brandon sit beside Mason. My training top clinging to his chest. Brandon winks at me. The whistle blows.

Game on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 4.7K 61
"I know already " I was trying to stay calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Know about what ?" He asked with a voice cold and d...
49.1M 912K 95
PUBLISHED ON AMAZON --GET PHYSICAL COPY OR EBOOK ALSO AVAILABLE ON BARNES & NOBLE www.sofiaqholand.com Merchandise also available Tori lived with he...
920 38 21
For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him before he drowns to deep. ...
4.1K 189 26
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...