Michael Clifford Smut

By bonnybucky

Book filled with nothing but Michael Smut ;-) More

Author's note!!
"Roll your hips baby roll them."
Irresistible Ex's
"You. Only you."
That's What You Get
Three's Better Than Two [Mashton]
Satisfied
Stressed
"Tonight is all about you."
First Time
My Princess
Hot & Heavy
The Birthday Boys Suprise
"I could fuck you better than I could ever fuck those girls."
Australian Kiss
Pre-show Quickie
Built Up Anger
Cheater, cheater
Shower
Cloud 9
Morning*
Silent Sex
Bunk
First Time (part II)

Merry Fucking Christmas!

4.3K 53 18
By bonnybucky

PLEASE READ!!! - Heeey! Before you read this, I gotta tell you there is some Spanish in this smut. But don't worry, I've translated it in bold for you incase you don't know the language! :-)

*

Tonight, your parents were throwing their annual Christmas Ball. All of your friends and family were invited, the neighbours too. It was a big event in the small town you lived in.

You stand in front of your full-body mirror, examining your make-up, hair and outfit. Your outfit consisted of a white short boho dress that stops mid-thigh, and a pair of black fringe heels. You left your hair in a curly mess, flipping your hair over your shoulder to sit against your collarbone. You applied your favourite baby pink lipstick to your lips, kissing them together as you continue to stare at yourself. You hear the bell go off, with your mother's heels clicking against the hardwood flooring afterwards, probably running from the kitchen to the front door, to welcome the first batch of guests.

Making sure you were okay to go, you place your black knitted cardigan over the dress, before heading down the stairs, smiling at some of the family friends.

"Ah, Y/N, you're down! Here pass these out for me to all guests." Your mum hands you a white plate filled with her homemade white chocolate chip cookies in the shape of christmas trees, with a side of melted chocolate dip on the side.

You grab the plate and begin to walk around the house, offering guests a cookie or two. Some people are drinking champagne, wine, the hard stuff; some people stand by, eating off little napkins; and some are just talking with each other, smiles on their faces. Music fills the house as you continue to offer people cookies, and nearly 15 minutes later the plate is empty, a few crumbs scattering the white plate.

You walk into the empty kitchen, placing the plate into the sink, dipping your finger into the chocolate dip and just as you place your finger into your mouth to lick the chocolate off, a male voice that you recognise speaks up behind you.

"There you are." You turn around, your finger still in your mouth, to see Michael standing at the other side of the island in the middle of the kitchen, his hands in his front jean pockets, his thumbs on show. Your heart is ready to beat out of your chest and dance around, as you stare at him, but you remain calm, taking your finger out your mouth slowly.

"Ugh, hey! I didn't see you." You reply, grabbing a napkin from the counter and cleaning your hands.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since..."

"..since that Thursday. Yeah it's been a long time." You finish his fading sentence.

Last year, near spring time, you caught Michael and a fellow female classmate in the girls bathroom having oral sex. You had to keep it a secret and not mention it to anyone or else Michael would be expelled since this wasn't the first time being caught AND he'd get kicked off the school's band. So, ever since then, you guys had avoided each other. He avoided you because it was awkward to look at each other knowing you walked in on him mid-orgasm. And you avoided him because you had a major crush on him, and have since you guys were eleven, and you still do.

"How have you been?" He asked again, changing the subject before it even started.

"Great." You reply, nodding your head a little. "Been busy here and there with Spanish, and photography, but I'm great. How are you?"

"Fine." He smiles. The awkwardness between you's begins to rise again, but luckily your father, walks into the kitchen, a wide smile on his face. It's obvious he's happy; it's been a long time since he's seen Michael and you in a room together. After all, you's were good friends while growing up.

"Michael, good to see you." Your dad says, shaking his hand. Your dad has always been formal, he was never the type to give another male a "bro hug".

"Likewise, Mr. Y/L/N." Michael replies.

"How have you been?" Dad keeps the conversation flowing, and you begin to slowly etch your way towards the kitchen door, but Michael speaks too soon.

"Fantastic sir. Your lovely daughter" - Michael places an arm around your waist and pulls you close to him - "was keeping me company."

"It's been a while since I've seen the two of you in the same room." Dad says, filling up a glass of beer for himself.

"We have busy schedules, daddy." You reply, smiling up at your father.

"I sure can imagine. You with your Spanish practise." He looks at you for a second, before looking up at Michael. "How is this band you're in coming along?"

"Amazing, sir. Your daughter here should defiantly come to one of my shows and photography for us." Michael says, lightly squeezing you into his side more. You can only blush, looking away.

"I'm sure she'd enjoy that. She always wants concert tickets, so getting one for free is always good." Your dad winks at you's. "Listen, it's a party, and you haven't been home in a good few months, and you just live across the street, so I'll let you guys drink." Dad sips his beer.

"Thank you, sir." Michael says. Your dad gives you's a small nod before walking away and heading towards Michael's parents and some of his partners from his work.

You take Michael's arm off your waist and begin to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Michael asks you.

You shrug. "I don't know."

"Didn't you hear what your dad said?"

"Yeah, and?"

"So? Come on, you're drinking with me." Michael says, grabbing you by the hand and pulling you close to him again. He lets go of your hand before grabbing two glass bottles of rum and a bottle of whiskey, along with two empty glasses. "Where can we go?"

"Yeah, take it easy!" You say, grabbing the bottle from his hands. You pour both of you's half a glass of rum and place the bottles back on the bar, handing Michael his glass. You take a small sip and begin to walk away.

It felt so odd being with Michael. You didn't know how he could manage holding you like he did when he was talking to your dad after what you saw last spring. You still can't seem to forget that day.

It was just another day in school, another boring class of science, and as you always do, you ask to go to the toilet, to waste some time instead of learning a subject you don't care about. You pushed open the bathroom door, expecting nothing but silence, but instead you come face to face with something more. You stopped in your tracks, standing by the door, looking between Alli, your fellow classmate, on her knee's, her hands placed on Michael's hips as her head bobbed back and forth on him. His eyes had shot wide open and he orgasmed into her mouth, as you stood there in shock. Who even does this kind of thing in the open, in a school bathroom?! Michael made eye contact with you and you couldn't help but let out a little scream, before running back to class, trying to act like you didn't just see your crush aka friend since forever orgasm into the girl you work with in drama's mouth.

Now, as you speak to an old friend, you can't seem to get that memory out your mind.

"So how is the photography getting on?" Your friend, Marshall, asks.

"It's getting on great! I'm applying for a c-"

"Excuse us." Michael says as he rudely pulls you away from the conversation with Marshall.

"What is your problem, Michael?" You ask.

"Where's your room?" He asks you.

"Upstairs. Why?"

"We're drinking - together. I don't care what you say." Before you could even reply, he grabs your hand with his free one, pulling you up the stairs. You notice he grabbed the two rums and whiskey from the bar, again, but you don't mention anything as Michael leads you to your bedroom.

x x x

Michael laughs loudly, throwing his head back and dropping the now empty rum bottle on the floor, causing a loud noise to echo.

"Shh!" You say to him, laughing as well as you reach over and place a hand over his open mouth.

The party is still going on downstairs. The music was turned up, but instead of christmas music, it's the usual house music that's playing. Michael and you had drank a bottle of rum and half a bottle of whiskey together, and by this point you's were just a tad over the tipsy line.

"Hey," Michael giggles, "remember when you walked in on me in the bathroom?"

You laugh, falling off of the bed, managing to catch yourself before you got hurt. "I was so scared!"

"You ran out of there so fast." He laughs.

"Wait, shh, stop talking." You whisper, clumsily getting up from the floor. You almost trip over your heels, resulting in you just taking them off.

"Where you going?" Michael asks you, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I wanna wash my hands." You tell him.

"Why are we whispering?" Michael whispers back, as you clumsily walk towards the bathroom.

"I don't know." You begin to laugh, finding the conversation more funny that it actually is. You walk into the bathroom that's connected to your bedroom, locking the door and looking at yourself in the mirror. Your hair has loosened it's curls, but you don't care because it actually looks pretty cute, and you like it. Your eyeliner is a little smudged but nothing too bad. You quickly wash your hands before opening the door again, seeing Michael stand in the door way, the buttons of his black dress shirt opened, exposing some of his chest. His sleeves have been rolled up to his elbows, somehow making him more attractive, and he's looking down at you.

"What's up?" You ask him.

Michael places a hand on your chest, pushing you back into the bathroom, before walking in and closing the door.

"God, you look so hot right now." He breathes out, eyeing you up and down while biting on his bottom lip. He places his hands on your waist, pulling you into his chest.

Your hands rest on his toned chest as he runs his hands up your dress and squeezing your backside. Michael grunts before turning you's around and pinning your back quickly against the door. You slowly drag your hands down to his buttons and begin popping his shirt open. He places his hands on yours, stopping your movements. You glance up and see him begin to lean in.
His lips connect with yours instantly. They're just like how you imagined - tender, sweet, soft, and plump. Michael slightly pulls back from the kiss, his breath still lingering upon your lips. You bring your hands up to run your fingers through his hair but get cut short. Michael has pinned your arms against the door and begins to kiss you again, this time with his tongue entering your mouth. You manoeuvre your tongue on top of his, roaming his mouth.

"I just wanna fuck the shit out of you." Michael says.

"What are you waiting for?" You breathe out. He lets go of your hands and quickly grabs your thighs, holding you up and sitting you on the edge of the sink. You begin unbuttoning his shirt as his cold hands run up your back to unzip the dress, letting it rest at your waist.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He says as he unclasps your bra. Michael tugs the straps off, flinging your bra onto the tile floor before taking one of your boobs into his hand.

Your hands wander to his jeans and you start to unbuckle his belt and unzip them. He lets go of your boobs to pull his jeans down slightly, along with his boxers. Michael runs his hands under your dress and tugging down your underwear past your knees.

"Fuck me." You moan. He places his hands on your thighs, spreading them apart quickly before rubbing himself against you before pushing himself fully into you. You begin to moan along with Michael, as he pulls out and pushes himself back in.

"Your pussy's fucking tight." He groans. "Oh, fuck."

"Fuck me." You moan out again.

"Holy shit." Michael grunts as he pounds into you with force and pain. "Holy fuck."

You begin to moan high pitched as Michael pulls at your hair with one hand, while playing with your boobs with the other hand. "There. Right there. F-fuck me."

He tugs his bottom lip between his teeth as he picks up speed. "Choke me!"

Michael lets go of your hair and boobs and moves his hands to your small neck. He wraps his hands around the skin and applies pressure to your neck. Your hands go onto his hands as he continue to thrust into you.

"Moan to me in Spanish." Michael moans out, and you feel tears welling up in your eyes at how amazing this all feels.

The sound of Christmas music now plays down stairs, and the sound of your skins coming in contact fills the room. You're surprised no one has bothered to check up on you's.

"You're so fucking wet." He pants.

"Más fuerte." You pant out.

[harder]

Michael lets go of your neck and places his hands on your waist before pulling out for a brief moment.

"Turn around." He tells you. You slide off the sink and turn around, facing the mirror. Michael bends you over, your face coming in contact with the sink as he slides back into you, but from behind.

The pleasure is kicked up a notch. He pulls at your hair, making you face yourself in the mirror.

"Look at me fuck you." Michael grunts, slapping your ass. You moan out loud, only making him slap you again and again.

"Cogerme, Michael ." You moan. You place your hands up against the now steamy mirror. He pounds into you at a slower pace than before. Your moans are synchronized as he fucks you from behind.

[fuck me, Michael]

"Call me daddy." Michael demands.

"And if I don't?" You reply.

Michael pulls at your hair harder and you jolt your head back, allowing him to choke you again.

"What did I say? Moan to me in Spanish."

"Y si no lo hago?" You repeat.

[and if I don't?]

"I stop fucking you." He says in your ear. You begin to wonder how he even knows Spanish.

"¿Y si quiero follarte?" You pant. Michael lets go of your hair and neck and bends you over again, this time, placing his hands at your waist, preventing you from coming back up.

[What if I want to fuck you?]

"Y/N," he pants. Your mouth opens up to an O shape as your breathing becomes hitched.

"No me jodas, papá, me f- mierda." You moan.

[Fuck me, daddy, f-fuck me]

"God, you turn me on." He replies.

He pounds into you harder and faster, making the sounds of your skins coming in contact louder than before. Sweat starts to form along your forehead as your hair falls over your face and shoulders. Your hands rest on the sides of the sink, your mouth opening wider.

"I'm gonna.." You moan. "Daddy." You pant as you orgasm. "Michael, oh mierda."

[Michael, oh fuck]

"Hold still for daddy." He breathes, holding you down as he pounds into you more, before he finally orgasms. You watch his face through the mirror and you feel him shake against you. He falls against your back before picking himself up.

"Well, Merry fucking Christmas." He says, pulling his boxers up as you slip your dress back on, holding onto it tightly, since it's a zip up.

"You too." You reply, licking your lips and brushing your hair away from your face with your free hand. Michael notices you holding the dress up and turns you around, his sweaty hands gliding up your back as he zips the dress back up. He leans down, kissing below your ear before whispering, "Don't call me papa again, that was weird." He chuckles.

*

Vote and comment for free cookies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
10.6K 217 11
❣︎𓁹𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒.𓁹❣︎ ➪in which the 9th member of stray kids makes a special connection with a certain rapper ꨄ 𝑆𝑒𝑜 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝑥 𝐹𝑒...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
177K 5.5K 92
You guys wanted more oneshots and I love writing them so here you go! Leave requests!!!💖💖💖 I do not own any original Riverdale characters, all tho...