Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 3

419 7 2
By beauteousjoonie

Natalie's POV:

I've been crying for almost an hour, I'm still on the floor. I just don't know how to take it all in. I mean what do I do?

I know I messed up but, there's no reason why I should be transferring schools and moving back with my mom. I love my mom, I see her every weekend and I call her once in awhile. I was even planning on going over there and staying for Christmas break.

I just love it here. My life may be a mess now but, will get better soon. I can't leave. What about Matt? I know he's mad at me but, what about him? We always sneak into each other's room at night and talk. We even sit on my roof or his and just look at the stars, I just can't leave that.

Most importantly, Nayeli. I won't be able to see her everyday. That will kill me, I can't do that.

I finally get up from the floor and walk towards my food. I carry it to the microwave and heat it up. While it heats up I go get my phone from the table. Twelve miss calls and fifteen messages. I check the texts first.

Cammy-

I called you six times.

Are you asleep or are you mad?

I'm sorry.

I'll talk to u when i get home. Love u ❤❤

Next I check moms

Mommy-

Hey call me when you wake up, love u sweety ❤

I check Matts

Matty boo-

R u going to school?

Do u wanna walk or do i pick u up?
Ig ur not going.

Ok bye love u ❤

Last I check Nayeli's

My bae-

Hey bae!!

Are u ok?

Bae, u weren't at school. So i skipped. Wanna hang out?

Call me please ❤
Natalie!!

I go to my miss calls and I have,

Six from Cammy.

One from Mommy.

Three from Matty boo.

Two from My bae.

I go get me food from the microwave and carry it to the table and start eating.

I call Nayeli.

(Ny=Nayeli N=Natalie)

Ny- Hey bae, why haven't you answered? Is everything fine?

N- No not really, look lets go to Starbucks, I'll tell you there?

Ny- Okay bae, I'll be there in fifteen okay?

N- okay bae bye, love you.

Ny- love you too.

I hang up and go up stairs. I walk into my room and look at myself in the mirror.

"Omg, I look like a potato!!" I say to myself in a sassy voice.

I put apply the same make up that I put on the day before and then I fix my messy bun.

I put some comfy shoes on and made my way down stairs. I then opened the cabinet that Cam kept money in if I ever need some.

I grabbed thirty dollars.

"That'll be enough." I say to myself.

I hear a beep and I run outside.

"Hey bae!" I waved at Nayeli.

"Hey bae!" She said as I closed the door.

I get in the car and I hug her.

"Off to Starbucks!!" I say and Nayeli giggles.

I look over at Nayeli and notice whats she's wearing.

"Oh my bae, I love your outfit!!" I say.

I love the way she dresses. She has her unique way of dressing in my opinion.

"Thank you!" She says and smiles.

"You wanna listen to music?" She asks.

"Sure."

She turns on the radio and What do you mean comes on and we sing along with it.

When we arrive at Starbucks we get off and we go in.

"Your messy bun is cute." Nayeli says.

"Thank you." I say with a big smile.

We get in line and I order a Frappé with caramel and Nayeli orders a Frappé with chocolate. We go sit down at a table and wait for our drinks.

"So," Nayeli starts. "You don't seem yourself today are you okay?" She asks.

Nayeli is the only one who knew about my bullies but she didn't know how worse it had gotten. She said if it got worse she was ganna tell Cam,  I couldn't let her do that.

"No, they found out." I say looking out the window.

"Bae, they were going to find out sooner or later." She says looking at me.

I tell her everything that happened and she almost had tears in her eyes, but I could tell she was trying to be strong for me.

"It got that worse? And you didn't tell me? I could of done something!" She says pissed.

"I should of been there!! Those stupid..." She continues with other vocabulary words.

"Bae it wasn't your fault at all. So stop blaming yourself!" I say and hug her.

"No Nat, you lost Matt!" She raises her voice.

"Natalie and Nayeli." They call out.

"I'll go get them." I say.

I stand up and make my way to go get our drinks. As I grabbed our drinks. I looked to my left and saw Matt on his lunch break. He was ordering three coffees.

He looked my way and saw me. I quickly looked away and carried our drinks to our table.

"Nayeli!" I whisper scream.

"What?" She says while taking a picture.

I sit in my seat, my heart beating fast.

"Matt is here!" I whisper/yell.

She stops what she's doing and looks at me.

"Where?' Her eyes grow big as she places her phone down.

I hand her her drink, my hand shaking.

"Look to your left." I say taking a sip of my drink, trying to at least act normal.

Once her eyes meet Matt she looks back at me and drinks some of her drink.

"Lets go?" I ask feeling uneasy.

"Sure." She slowly replies.

We get up and walk to the exit.

I look back and see Matthew staring at me, but he's not alone. He's with Tiffany and Sophia. I look at him and my heart drops. I don't notice I was crying until I felt a tear go down my cheek.

I turn around and walk to the car. Nayeli drives away quickly realizing how I felt. The way home the car ride was silent and I didn't really care. I don't feel like talking. We arrive to my house and we go in. We go up into my room. I sit on my bed and stare at my wall with pictures.

"Are you okay?" Nayeli asks me.

I  shake my head and break down crying. She comes to my side and hugs me. I cry on her shoulder until I couldn't cry anymore.

"You saw huh?" She sadly asked.

I nod my head feeling more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Bae no more crying! You're coming with me, pack your stuff." She said in a serious voice.

I look at her in a confused way.

She sighs walking towards my closet pulling clothes off the hangers and throwing them on my bed.

"We're moving into our own place, just you and I!" She says.

"But Nayeli, we have no money." I say as I wipe my tears away.

"Bae we saved money all these years, with that!" She says with a smile on he face, still throwing my clothes onto my bed.

Rush of excitement goes through me as I realize what's actually happening.

"Okay okay okay! I scream and jump.

We pack my stuff and it took us about three to four hours. We put everything in Nayeli's back car seats and she goes and packs her stuff from home.

Time skip.

While I look at my blank walls I can't help but smile. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and Nayeli comes into my room.

She stands next to me and I look at her with the biggest smile ever. I run to her and bear hug her. She stubbles back a little but hugs back.

"Thank you for standing next to me for so many years even though I'm a mess." I say still hugging her.

She hugs me back. "That's what best friends are for. We're more like sisters, forever and always I will stand by you bae, its what I do."

We look at each other and give each other smiles.

"We better get going before Cam gets home." I say.

We walk down stairs and we walk. As I got in the car I forgot about Matts clothes.

"Oh hold on, I forgot something." I say and step out and walk into my "old house".

I grabbed Matts clothes from the laundry room. I walk out and turn around to close the door. I feel a bare of hands cover my eyes. I back kick the person.

I turn around to see Matt on the ground.

"MATT! Sorry you scared me." I apologized as he got up.

"No, its fine. It was my fault." He says in pain.

I stare at him for a few seconds and shake my head.

"Here" I hand him his clothes.

"Natalie, we need to talk." He says looking into my eyes as he takes the clothes from my hands.

I shake my head.

"Matthew I seriously don't want to hear it anymore. So leave me alone. I'm sick of crying!" I raise my voice as I walk to the car and get in.

"Natalie!!" Matt screams.

Nayeli glances at me and takes off leaving Matt with a sad face holding his clothes.

Matts POV:

She left and didn't let me explain. I've been in bed calling Natalie, but she won't answer. I get up and look at my window. She's not home, she has all the lights off. Then I see someone turn them on. My phone goes off.

(M= me C= Cam)

M- Hello

C- Matt!! Nat-nata-.

M- Natalie what? I ask worried.

C- Her rooms empty! Sh-she left! Cam said crying.

I drop my phone.

It's all my fault.

+-----------------------------

Thank you. Please continue to read. It only gets better.

Love ya -Natalie 👑💪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.9K 32
I watch him walk past me in the hallways, him as in my ex best friend. Matthew Espinosa. My stomach dropping just at the sight of him, I missed him...
1.9K 154 42
Ashlynn and Jaycee are going to come across some of the magcon boys along their trip. There will be love and there will be disaster, but how will it...
56.9K 1.4K 48
Sophia Johnson is a 16 year old girl from New York City. She is cousins with the famous Cameron Dallas and is a big fan of all the Magcon boys. She g...
535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...