So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}

2.4K 34 4
By desilisius

(MICHELLE'S POV)

"Hey you." I heard someone behind me say with a deep husky voice.

I turned around to meet two pair of grey eyes only a few inches away from my face.

It was the wolf dude who I saw a while ago in the alley.

My heart started to beat faster as I looked right into his grey eyes.

They showed hunger.

I wanted to take a step back but my body was frozen for some reason.

I saw his eyes slowly searching me; I was holding my breath now, like I knew he could smell my fear.

"Please don’t b-bite me!" I whimpered and closed my eyes in fear.

I started to shiver as I felt his breath on my neck and his hair that was brushing against my cheek.

"You really think I'm a wolf don’t cha?" He said with a chuckle at the end.

I didn’t reply to that, with those eyes and that voice, he really reminded me of a wolf yeah.

I still had my eyes closed, but for some reason I could still see his grey eyes in my head.

Suddenly I couldn’t feel his breath anymore and I opened my eyes slowly, scared that he would still be there and bite me any moment.

I sharply took some air in as I saw that he wasn’t there anymore, I looked around me to make sure he wasn’t going to surprise attack me.

I sighed in relief as I didn’t see him anywhere.

"You looking for me?" I heard his deep husky voice say behind me very close by my ear.

I quickly spun around and saw him standing there again, with an amused smirk.

"B-but! You wh-where gone…" I stuttered, not getting where he came from.

He started to chuckle, his piercing grey eyes never leaving mine.

His black hair was now covering his eyes but I could still feel them staring at me through them.

Before I could think twice, I was turning in the opposite direction and running for my life.

I couldn’t hear anything except my erratic heartbeats and my panting.

Then a sharp pain shot through the nape of my neck and Instinctively, I brought my hand over it.

It only lasted for a few seconds.

My neck felt weird, it was wet. I pulled my hand back to look what it was.

I gasped as I saw the thick, fresh blood dripping off my hand.

My blood.

Did he bite me!? How!? I panicked and looked around me, I couldn’t see him, but I could still feel that he was there.

Blood began to cascade down my neck, ending in a growing pool of crimson at my feet

I'm going to bleed to dead!

My body felt weak, all my energy and strength drain, and I collapsed helplessly to the solid floor.

Fear overwhelmed me; I gasped, trying to gulp in more air, but my chances of survival was wearing thin.

I looked at the ground, which was made out of glass, and saw my reflection staring back at me. My eyes widened, not from the amount of blood that covered me but from my eyes.

They were just as grey as his!

Suddenly in a quick flash the wolf dude was standing behind me also looking right in my reflection with a satisfied smile on his face.

I gasped and turned around to face him but found him gone again.

I closed my eyes real quick.

Mich, this is only a dream so wake up! 

Only a dream, only a dream.

I started to repeat that until I could feel my comfortable bed again and opened my eyes.

I sighed in relief as I saw my room again... to think I had a dream about a stranger I didn’t even know, that was really weird. I looked at the puppy that was sleeping on my lap.

Good thing I don’t move in my sleep, or Benjy would have fallen off the bed.

That reminds me, I need to take him to the vets today, since my 1st and 2nd period have fallen.

I need to be there in -I looked at the clock- in an hour.

Guess I should go take a shower then and get ready.

*

I was now walking with Benjy in my arms back to my house. The doctor said his paw was just bruised, but it recovered almost fully already so we just have to wait. I'm relieved it isn’t something urgent.

It’s best to not let him walk so much, and besides he doesn’t weigh that much so I don’t mind nursing him.

As I was walking past a closed store I suddenly caught something in the corner of my eyes.

An involuntary shiver ran down my spine and with my eyes wide open I looked at the flyer that was on the window of the shop. It was the picture that was on the flyer that shocked me the most.

The flyer showed a picture of a small little boy with brown hair at the age of 5 or 6 smiling happily with his father and mother.

I knew that boy from somewhere but I couldn’t put my finger where.

I read what the flier was saying, my heart started to beat faster and I started to get nervous.

 I must have read it wrong I thought with a nervous smile on my face.

‘Samuel Matthews, missing child!

He is 5 year old and has brown hair with dark brown eyes. Has been missing for 4 days, he’s wearing a dark green shirt.

If you have seen him then please contact this number: 555-663798

Damn! That’s that kid that I saw at the park! He said he was lost! But... didn’t his father find him?

I scanned the picture one more time, his father looks different. He was wearing a suit and had short brown hair and looked very much like his son.

I started to panic, that means the guy who took him wasn’t his father! Oh crap!

What should I do!? I have to tell the police this! 

I looked at the picture again, but why does that woman also looks familiar to me…?

I started to think hard; she was crying if I remember correctly. Then it flashed in my mind again.

There was a crowd of people standing there and that woman was crying! And there was also a police officer writing down things on his note... so they where his parents…

I scooped my cell out of my pants quickly and dialed the number that was on the flier while holding Benjy in one arm.

I was now holding the phone by my ear waiting for someone to pick it up.

Shit, why didn’t I do something!? I so noticed something was wrong with that guy, that’s why that kid started to cry! He was scared!

Guilt washed over me as I remember how I wanted to stop them but didn’t because Benjy went missing so I totally forgot about it.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard a male voice talking on the other side of the phone.

For some reason I couldn’t say a thing… what if I'm going to have criminal record? For not helping the child?

My hand started to shake and I still haven’t said a thing.

"Who is this?" The male voice demanded.

"I-I...I'm...” I stuttered I was really scared and even more by his angry voice that suddenly filled my ear.

"Who!? Are you the kidnapper!?" He now was screaming angry. I could hear a gasp woman on the background asking him if it really was the kidnapper by hearing her man say kidnapper.

"N-no! I'm not the kidnapper." I yelled back defending myself.

"Then who are you!?" He man shot back.

I took a deep breath before answering. "I-I'm Michelle Anderson and... I j-just wanted to report... t-that I had seen you’re... your s-son a few days ago...” I finally said exhaling the breath that I was holding.

There was silence on the other side, and I could hear some shuffling in the background.

"Have you really seen our son..?" A woman asked, her voice trembling.

"Y-yes! I have!" I replied, and blushed when I realized I was screaming.

"Thank god." She said relieved almost like I said I have her son right here with me. "We will inform the police to come so that they can hear what you have to say, could you please come over to our house?" She said clearly this time.

I nodded, but then remembered again that we were on the phone. "Yes, umm where do you live ma'am? I asked politely, feeling more comfortable talking to her. I hope they live nearby since everything happened here.

"Ah yes! We live by 6 Thorn Street.” The woman said.

"Ah, I think I know where that is." I finally said after thinking for a few minutes. I think that’s somewhere near those rich people’s houses.

"You sure? We could send someone to get you dear." The woman said, I guess she was really thankful for me to call them, I really hope I will be useful.

"No, it’s really okay, I’m sure that I will find it." I said.

"Okay then we will most certainly see you here soon, thank you so much for calling and helping us." she said, and I could feel her thankfulness.

I hang up after saying goodbye and buried my cell back in my pants.

I must have stood here for hours, or it felt like that.

Benjy was still in my arms looking and sniffing around happily as always.

The street where I have to go is like two or three blocks away from mine so I have to go past my house. Maybe I could drop Benjy off then, he needs some rest.

I started to walk, it didn’t take that long until I could see the big tree that was nearby my house. It was a nice big tree that has been there for ages. You could spot it from a mile away, that’s how big it was.

When I was young I would climb up in it if it was dark and stare at the beautiful stars and moon if I couldn’t sleep or when I had a fight with my mom. But that was all when I was young, I don’t do that anymore, I don’t know why though…

I started to walk slowly, or you could say my legs moved of their own accord. I noticed the alley that was coming closer and closer. Maybe the wolf dude is there now, because when I went to the vets and looked in the alley he wasn’t there, no one was.

I went thinking about my dream again, will he really bite me?

It was just a dream you stupid. Werewolves don’t exist.

But still, I shouldn’t let my guard down anymore when he’s probably near thought I only met him one time.

I don’t even know his name... I really wanted to know his name though, I was just curious.

Maybe his name is Jacob! Just like that wolf dude in twilight... he’s hot.

I was now passing the alley, I tried to walk nonchalantly so I didn’t look like a girl who would pass the alley searching for a wolf

I scanned it real fast and I suddenly stopped when I spotted a pair of eyes staring at me through the shadows. I guess they’re back now?

I scowled, cursing my legs for stopping so suddenly, they always bring me in danger.

I tried to look better into the dark alley, I saw some people with hoodies on staring at me.

I then spotted his grey eyes that where piercing at mine. So he is here again huh?

Should I go and ask his name?

Are you asking for trouble?

I gulped. Yeah, I don’t want any trouble anymore, I already have enough.

I took one last look at the wolf guy who was smirking at me now. Does he still remember me?

A small yelp left my lips as I suddenly felt something wet on my hands. I shot my eyes to my hand and then saw Benjy licking it. He really is good at breaking me from the wolf dude his eyes.

I glanced back at him, I could now see some of his teeth as he was grinning at me, and actually some of them were even snickering or chuckling. Did they hear my yelp? Embarrassed I dropped my gaze and went on walking.

You trouble maker.

I opened the door and went to the living room to put Benjy in his basket. I looked at his tray making sure he had enough food and water so he should be okay.

I looked at the clock; I only had like an hour left until school would start again. I'm so not going to make it in time. I sighed; maybe I could write a fake note saying I did a good deed? Nah they won’t believe me.

"What are you still doing here?" I heard my mom behind me hiss.

I turned around, my face in a bored expression. Should I answer her? Nope.

Or maybe if I tell her the truth she would make a note for me? I have a feeling it’s no use but trying could always help.

"School starts in an hour but I have to go to the police office to help these parents with their missing son." I said police office because maybe she will think it’s more serious then.

"And you think I believe that?" She said with an I'm-not-buying-it tone of voice.

"Let me guess." She went on. "You’re just going to go be a slut to make some money real fast, but you know that you won’t make it in an hour." She said with an evil smile on her face.

I sighed; this one was kind of lame. I walked past her ignoring her because she was still going on with her insults. I opened the door and walked outside to the house that I was supposed to go.

*

It took only 20 minutes to walk to the block and find the house.

I gaped at the house for a few more minutes seeing that these people were actually the rich ones. Their mansion was imposing, impossibly huge, and gardeners were tending to the freshly cut grass in their front garden.

More like field…

I have seen this house once when I had to go somewhere near this area, I don’t go here much though because only rich people live here and some of them aren’t nice. Like for example, this tall rich guy even called me a vagabond, I mean how rude can you be?

After I was finished gaping at the house I walked to the large Iron Gate and looked at the weird bell, Even their bell looked expensive and shiny. I hesitated first, but finally tried pushing it open, when suddenly a noise came from the speaker next to the bell.

"Hello?" I heard a woman say from the speaker.

There was a button under the speaker so I pressed it and spoke. (Seen in the movies how they did it)

"Umm, I'm Michelle Anderson, and uh I came here for the missing-" I wasn’t even done with my line when suddenly the gates creaked open.

I was really nervous entering a rich house. The big garden was posh and beautiful; there were flowers almost everywhere in all kinds of colours and even a small fountain.

It took five minutes of walking up the sanded path to reach the door from the house, but it didn’t really matter because now you could take a good look at the garden.

I arrived at the door and wanted to push the bell but the door swung open before I could.

A woman with really long black hair and sky blue eyes was standing there at door. She was tall and had these nice ladylike clothes on, like a business lady. She looks just the same as on the picture on the flyer and when I last saw her crying I couldn’t see her eyes back then. They were really pretty; it felt like I was staring up into the sky.

"You must be Michelle Anderson? Hi, I’m Angela Matthews." She said bringing me out of my thoughts. She forced a small smile on her face. You could see she’s having a hard time smiling since her child is missing, but she still tries her best.

I nodded in response feeling kind of shy and nervous. What if my report is going to be useless?

She shook my hand and told me to come in and so I did. The house was big; the spiral staircase was right in front of me, and everything seemed to be made out from black and white marble. A majestic chandelier decorated with a thousand precious crystals hung from the middle of the ceiling.

She went to her right and opened a glass door that led us, I assume, to the living room.

I saw a man wearing a suit standing by a big window that showed a really big back yard even prettier than the garden. The woman told me to take a seat and don’t be nervous. I guess she could sense that I was.

The man turned and looked at me, his face neutral. He walked to where I was sitting, and took his hand out of his pocket to greet me.

I slowly took my hand in his and shook it. "Thank you for coming Miss Anderson, it means a lot that you are willing to help us with our search." He said his face turning soft now. I nodded again.

The man scanned me real quick. "My apology for yelling in the phone, I got frustrated." He said giving me a sad look.

"N-no… it’s okay, I understand." I said for some reason not that nervous anymore to talk.

"Please take a seat, the police should arrive here any minute now." He said talking seriously like this was some kind of business deal.

I reclined on a seat and took in my surroundings. It was a big living room, and had some weird and old paintings and tapestries on the wall. There weren’t much stuff in the living room, so it was pretty spacious.

I looked at the large flat screen TV that was hanging against the wall not far away from me. Under the TV was a small wardrobe with a DVD player and another thing I didn’t recognize.

There were also some photos on it from the family, some where they were standing with some other people and a photo of the little boy Samuel and a wedding picture of the whole family.

I gasped loudly when my eyes searched the wedding picture.

Mrs. Matthew apparently heard my gasp and asked if there was something wrong.

All I could do was point at the wedding picture and say in shock. "Is he also a family member?"

~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter :) I have so many plans on what to do but then eventually it always turns out different but still good :p don’t forget to vote and comment if u liked it ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
19.7K 254 24
Christina has just started going to her new school - Everday Secondary school. She's always been bullied, and has never had friends. Although she's...
143K 3.3K 33
The Zachary Donovan Enigma; may seem like your typical cliche, but all is not what it seems.... The story, in a nutshell: Zach and Cassie used to be...
752 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...