NCIS: Arendale

By inactive_jelsa

Elsa Arens, is the queen of Arendale. But no one knows what she looks like, or what her real name is. One day... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
New Story

Chapter 1

1.8K 38 13
By inactive_jelsa

*Elsas POV*

"Elsa are you sure you want to do this? I mean what if someone figures out who you are?" Anna asks worried.

I sigh and drop my head. "Anna, the only people that know, are the director and the boss of the homicide team. They are the most trusted people in NCIS. I'll be fine, stop worrying."

She twists her hands together. "I can't help it. You know how I am. I'm clumsy and I worry. Even though I always try to optimistic." She points out.

I laugh. "I know you do. But I have to do this. Someone is trying to trade Naval secrets. They've actually succeed a few times. Thankfully it was nothing major-"

"Ha ha! See. You just said it wasn't major. So you don't have to go. Now you have to stay here."

"Anna, it's still treason. This has to be gone about quietly."

"Can't they handle it on their own?"

"Yes, but the director has asked for my help. I can't turn my back on them."

"You have a fake name and picture for all of your citizens." She says bluntly. "That's for safety. Not because I don't care about them. Parliament already agreed to it shortly after our parents died."

"They don't know if it was sabotage. It could have been an accident."

"That's why every government agency we have is still investigating it. No one knows, and until we know for sure how they died. I have to have this fake name. But right now, it's still under suspicious circumstances."

"Blah blah blah. You don't have to talk like a queen around me. I'm your sister, I know what happened."

"Then you understand?"

"Yes. It doesn't mean that I like it though. What's your fake name going to be for this undercover mission?" She says, sounding bored.

"Actually, it's going to be my actual name. Elsa Arens. No one knows except for you, me, the director, and Chris."

"Who is Chris?"

"The boss."

"Ah, okay. Got ya." She sits in a chair and starts reading a book from the nearby stand.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I ask her again.

"Yeah. I can't control you."

"Great." I give her a hug. "Now, are you coming to help me pick out a dress for the party later tonight? I have to look my best."

"Of course. And you have to help me pick out a dress for tonight too."

"Duh." We laugh and walk back to my room arm in arm.

She opens the doors to my walk in closet. She crosses her arms and taps her chin.

"Hmmm...so many choices."

"It may help if you stay towards the dresses. Not the shoes." She looks back at me.

"Right, I knew that."

"I'm sure you did." I go over to my evening dresses and start going through them.

Since when did I have a prom dress? It's a fully beaded ball gown. I must have had it for my sixteenth birthday.

There are a lot of dresses here that need to be given away in fact. Some other lucky girl can wear it.

"Elsa! I found one!" I turn my head and see the dress she picked out.

It's a peach color, with an open back, long sleeves, and some detail on the front. The dress is tight fitted, just a little loose around the legs. Giving me room to walk.

I take the dress in my hands and look at it.

"Hmm...I think this one is okay. I'll put it on and make sure it fits. I've never worn this one before."

Anna claps her hands. "I knew that I found a good one. Maybe you'll get a guy to dance with you in it."

I roll my eyes. "Please Anna that won't happen. Guy's don't notice me, not even when I meet with parliament."

"That's because they're a bunch of old farts." I laugh.

"Not all of them. There are like one or two of them that are just a few years older."

"Yeah and they think like an old guy." I smile and look at the dress again.

"Yeah they are. Point is, they won't notice me. Anyway, let's find a dress for you to wear. You need to look nice too."

"Can I please choose from your closet?" She gives a puppy dog face. Her expression makes me smile.

"No, you don't have the same size as me."

"Yes I do. You just don't want me wearing your clothes."

"That and, I want you to look like you. Not like me. Let's go?" I hold out my arm.

She smiles and hooks her arm with mine. "Only because I love you." We both smile and skip to her room.

*Jacks POV*

"Are you ready for the party?"

"I'm ready for anything probie." I say smirking. I look over and see Eastmund roll his eyes.

He hates it when I call him probie. I only do it because it's funny.

"Finish your work. Both of you."

"Yes boss." I say going back to my computer. Tonight the queen is hosting a Military honors party.

She invited our team to attend. If she hadn't only North will be able to get in.

He has the most authority than all of us. Probie is going to try to convince Mavis not to wear all black.

I don't know why he try's to get her to wear something brighter. Black is her thing.

He's been like this every since Toothiana Ross died last year.

We were on a mission, taking down a drug ring that was killing our navy men.

During the shoot out, Ross suffered a fatal blow to her chest.

We were all devastated. Chad was affected the most. They were really close. Like they had grown up together.

Some like to say that they had a secret romance going on.

There is no way that could be true. They treated each other like siblings. It was really funny how they joked about each other.

North kept a burn book. Most days Toothiana won.

It's almost six, we all get off early tonight for the party.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that, Escala Corana, is the queen. Whenever royalty is announced, they never say the last name.

Escala never shows her face anywhere. When there is an event, they say that she's there. But no one sees her.

The government tries to keep us quite by giving us a picture. I doubt it's her though.

Chad has called me crazy and to leave it alone. I won't. And tonight, I am determined to find her.

Now that I have an opportunity to be in the same room as her, I will be able to see her.

Maybe she'll have secret service men around her. That'll make her way easier to find.

No, she's too smart for that. This is a woman who can be everywhere and not be seen at the same time.

"Alright you guys can go." North says not looking up from his computer. I save my work and log off the computer.

"Finally, time to enjoy myself."

"By enjoy yourself you mean get a girl."

I roll my eyes at Chad. "No probie. I'm going to have a good time and try to meet some people."

"Yeah okay. I'm going to get Drac, and tell her it's time to go."

"You do that probie." He rolls his eyes, I smile. Put my jacket on, then get my stuff.

I look back at North. "You coming boss?"

"Not yet. I got work to do." I look at him confused, I open my mouth to say something but he stops me.

"Go on Overland..I'll be fine."

"Yes boss." I turn around to leave. Sometimes that man confuses me.

--------------------

Back at my apartment, I put my keys on the table. The formal suit I have is laying on the sofa. Just where I left it this morning.

I take off my jacket and throw it over a chair. I grab my suit, leaving it on the hanger on the bathroom door.

Before I get dressed, I take a shower. Not wanting to smell like that stuffy office.

I rinse out the shampoo and scrub myself with body wash.

I shake my head. Grateful that I'm a field agent. Not stuck behind a desk all day.

Most of the time.

I dry my hair with a towel. Try to comb my hair, it never stays in one place.

Eventually I give up and leave it as it is. I get my suit on.

"Time to finally meet you. Your highness."

----------------------
--------

When I arrive at the building where the party is being hosted, hundreds of people have already arrived.

Most of them highly ranked military officers. The press goes after them. I'm able to get past, without a single person noticing me.

It's not like I'm news worthy or anything. I've just learned to avoid press as much as possible.

Even the queen avoids them somehow. Another car arrives when I turn back around. The first person to get out, looks like a young girl.

She's wearing a blue and black cocktail dress, with her red hair put up in an elaborate bun. I'm about to turn around when I see another women step out.

It's like time slows down. The dress she's wearing compliments her skin beautifully.

Her platinum blonde hair, is loosely put up in a bun. I can't see her face, then she looks up.

Her eyes are so..so..beautiful. It's like she knows that I'm staring right at her. Because right then, we make eye contact.

She stops moving to look at me. As if she's just as taken back by me like I am of her.

I start making my way towards her. She starts coming to me, away from the girl she came with.

Before we're able to reach each other, someone bumps into her.

Quickly I reach for her, I'm able to catch her just before she hits the ground.

"Are you okay miss?" I ask as I help her up. Never taking my eyes away from hers. She seems stumbled for words before speaking finally.

"Y-y-yeah I'm fine. Thank you." She moves some hair away from her face looking down.

"What's your name?" I ask quietly. "What'd you say?"

"What's your name miss?"

"Oh. Umm...it's-" the red head girl taps her shoulder.

"Come on let's go sis." She says tugging on her arm.

"Oh uh-"

"Stop procrastinating. You know you're needed inside."

She turns to leave with her sister. "Wait!" They both stop and turn around. "Can I have your name before you leave?"

She opens her mouth to say something. But her sister stops her. "Sorry sir, maybe later."

The blonde mouths, sorry, before turning around.

Who was she?

I shake my head and turn around to go inside. Forget my mission to find the queen. I have to know who she is first.

*Elsas POV*

I still have no idea who that was. And I'm supposed to know everyone here. It was like his blue eyes were the most amazing shade of blue I've ever seen.

When I got out of the car, I had the sinking feeling someone was staring at me. I turned my head, to see him.

Looking at me like I was nothing he had ever seen before. "And you said no one would notice you.". Anna says interrupting my thoughts.

"W-w-"

"Ah ah ah. Nope, a guy noticed you. I saw the whole thing. It was like the moment you stepped out, he couldn't keep his eyes off you."

"Yeah well, it's not like I'm ever going to see him again."

"I got a feeling you will." I ignore her and hand the secret service the money being donated to the military.

The announcer gets everyone to quiet down.

"Welcome...welcome. To the 25th annual Military Honors. Tonight, we have received a very generous donation from, the queen. Escala Corana. She is here tonight, just under security."

Anna leans toward me. "Such security." She makes air quotes. We both snicker.

He continues to speak. But I hardly pay attention. These things are so boring.

"Now enjoy the evening everyone." Music starts playing.

"Sorry to leave you Elsa but. I'm going over to the nice looking guy with the blonde hair."

"Go on Anna." She smiles and goes over to him as casually as Anna can. "May I have this dance?" I turn and see the white haired man I saw outside earlier.

"What?"

"May I have this dance?" The statement reached for my ears as his hand reached for mine. "Only the one?" I ask, the question follows my hesitant hand.

"Well maybe if you ask nicely you can have the second one." The wink he threw my way tripped me, and made me at a loss for words.

Who is this? "What's your name?" I ask him once we begin dancing. "Jack."

"No last name?" He laughs. "Yes but, I work for the government. That's why I'm here. What's your name?"

I'm hesitant to tell him. What could happen? "Elsa."

"Do you not have a last name Elsa?"

"I do. No one said you had to know." He smiles and spins me around. "I like you Elsa. What do you do for a living Elsa?"

"I work for my family business."

"Must be pretty big to be invited to a party like this. Security is at its highest."

"Well when you a lot high ranking officers, government agents, all in one building...you kinda have to expect it."

We both laugh. "What's your family business. I must have heard of it."

"I'd rather not say."

"Is that why you can't tell me your last name?"

"You could say that." The look he gives me. Makes me think. Does he know?

"Tell me about you. What are you doing here Mr. Jack?"

"I work for this fine government as I've said before...I'm sorry Elsa but, may I just say. You are one beautiful woman." I blush and look away from him.

"Thank you."

"Don't look away. You're beautiful, show it. Let me get you a drink." He moves his hands and offers me his arm.

"Alright."

-----------------
I'm standing away from view with Jack. Next to the front entrance, it's almost time for me to leave.

For the first time ever, I don't want to leave. I've had an amazing night with Jack.

I'm wrapped up in his arms. Like he doesn't want me to leave him. But I can't get too attached to a guy I just met.

"I have to go before my sister starts to worry."

"Can't you stay for one more hour?" He asks looking back at me. I shake my head.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. Thanks for giving me a night to remember. Goodbye Jack." I turn to leave. He takes my hand. Gently, like he doesn't want to hurt me.

"One last thing." Before I can ask, his cold soft lips touch my cheek. I close my eyes and smile.

"I hope to see you again soon." He whispers. Despite myself, I speak.

"Me too." He keeps a hold of my hand until they're too far away for us to touch.

I turn around and leave. There's no way I'm ever going to forget tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 329 20
This story is dedicated to my little sister. This is actually her story, but she asked me to fine tune it, and post it for her. Its a Star Wars/Froz...
9.8K 480 34
Elsa Winters is the heiress of her parents agency named ASSA(Arendelle's Secret Spy Agency). Her parents had died when Elsa and Anna where eight. But...
58.4K 1.9K 24
Jack Frost owner of overland company hires Elsa Arendelle to be his secretary but what happens when he meet Elsa he first starts to hate her but then...
3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...