My Thug ♥

By _IXVIII_

When a good thing goes bad, it's not the end of the world, it's just the end of our world... More

My Thug ♥
Twist & Turns ...
Let's Get To Know Eachother ♡
Lets Get To Know Eachother pt. 2
The Sun Always Shine After The Rain ...
Fun Times then business ...
Surprises , surprises , surprises
Emotions expressed ...
Problems ...
love or lust ?
Love Or Lust? Pt. 2
............
pain...
The confusion .
Ride Or Die ?
Consequences .
Is it to soon ?
Expectations .
Make You Feel Some Type Of Way .
Just A Perfect Day...
Troubles ...
Will Things Get Better?
Life Is Just To Short...
New Beginnings .
The Birthday Suprise .
The End

Revenge

76.5K 2K 615
By _IXVIII_

Zaye's POV.

Lastnight was crazy. The date went good, and I plan on taking her out again sometime. But right now all I'm worried about is keeping her safe and away from her step dad.

My dad always told me to respect women and be a man. Never have I ever, put my hands on any women. And when I hear stuff like this, it just pisses me off. After all them times I had to sit there and watch Quay get beat, I promised myself that I would protect Quay and Respect women. No matter what the situation is.

And it breaks my heart to even remember what that bitch ass nigga did to my sister. I was mad at myself for the longest, because I couldn't help my sister.

It was 6:00 in the morning and all these things were running through my mind. I just got to much on my plate right now. Quay Pregnant, I just found out that Ciara step dad beats her, and the business ain't been making no progress because all my fucking workers don't know how to handle shit. I'm just stressing man.

I looked down at Ciara, who was sleep on my chest and lightly snoring. It was so cute, and she look so peaceful when she sleep. I kissed her on the forehead then got up . I decided to cook breakfast and we gone chill and get to know eachother more.

I walked down to the kitchen and started setting stuff up. I was gone cook Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Grits , and Biscuits. Yes, me and my baby about to eat good.

30 minutes passed and I was setting up the table outside by the pool. I thought it would be nice to sit out here since it's a beautiful day. After I got done, I walked back up the stairs to my room to wake Ciara up. But when I walked in there, I saw here shaking and crying in her sleep.

Ciara's POV.

*I walked in the house and it was 1:00 in the morning. I tried to tip toe upstairs to my room, so that Joe and my mom couldn't hear me.

I finally made it to my room and Shut the door. It was dark and I couldn't see Nothing, so I turned on the lamp light. When I did, I seen Joe sitting on my bed with just his boxers on.

"Joe wtf are you doing in my room" I asked getting scared.

"Waiting on you baby " he said getting up and walking slowly towards me.

My heart started to beat fast and my breathing got louder.

"W-what do you want? " I asked with my voice shaky.

"I want you baby " he said.

I kept backing up until my back was against the wall. He walked up to me and pressed his body up against mine.

"You know you want me Ciara, You know you want to feel this D all inside you. So don't hold back " he whispered in my ear.

Tears started to fall and I felt helpless.

"J-joe get the fuck away from me! " I yelled.

He punched me and I fell to the floor with a bloody nose. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the bed. I was kicking and fighting back, but it wasn't helping. He threw me on the bed and ripped off my clothes.

"JOE STOP!!! " I screamed.

He kept taking off my clothes and now I was completely naked in front of him. He licked his look and I cried harder. He tried to bend down and kiss me, but I punched him in his face. His eyes was blood-shot red and he started punching me in my face. I felt my face swelling and it felt like I was dying.

He took his boxers off and I could hardly see because my eyes where half shut.

"You ready for this bitch ?.Yo slutty ass about to love this D " he huffed.

"FUCK YOU! " I yelled .

He got mad and forced ............................................................................................. *

"Ciara? " I heard zaye say.

"Ciara baby wake up " he said with worry in his voice.

I opened my eyes and Zaye was holding me in his arms like a baby. I felt my face and realized that I had been crying and my shirt was soaked. It was all a dream, but it felt so real.

"You okay? " he asked.

I wasn't in the mood for talking, all I wanted to do was cry. And that's what I did. I put my head in the crook of his neck and cried. He held be tighter and told me that everything was going to be okay. He kissed me on the forehead and wiped my tears.

"Look, I made breakfeast and Washed your clothes. When we get done eating, I want you to get dressed and we going to your house to get your stuff. ALL OF IT. I don't want you living in the same house with a man that beats you. You deserve better ma. You moving in with me. " he said.

"No Zaye, I don't want to have to depend on you for everything. I can handle it. " I said.

"Well Ciara you ain't got no choice. You moving in with me and that's final. " he said.

At first I was about to cuss him out, because I didn't like the way he think he could just tell me what to do. But then again, I trust him. And I know he just want to protect me. And plus my mom don't give a fuck where I be or where I'm at. She don't give a fuck about me period. I always have to take care of myself. Maybe moving in with Zaye is the right thing to do, because I'm sick and tired of making up excuses for why I got bruises on me.

"Ok " was all I said.

I got up off him and followed him down to where the food was.

We walked to his backyard where the pool was. It was pretty.

He set up this little table and It made me smile. It was beautiful today outside and fresh air is just what I needed.

We sat down and started eating. We talked about a lot and got to know eachother better. He has a great personality, and the best sense of humor. I loved everything about him.

We were now just looking at the beautiful view in front of us. I could tell he was thinking about something really hard, because he had one of them looks on his face.

"What you thinking about? " I asked curious.

He sighed and faced me.

"Quay, I don't want you to think that your the only one with a fucked up life and that I don't understand where you coming from. See, when I was little, my mama had this so called "man". He use to beat on me and my little sister Quayla. " he said.

"I use to be so mad and fustrated because I couldn't do Nothing to help my sister. I watched her get beat and it broke my heart. My sister means everything to me man, EVERYTHING. I don't know what I would do without her, and I will kill anybody who brings harm to her. " he said with teary eyes.

When he realized his eyes where starting to get teary, he stopped talking. I felt so bad. I thought my life was fucked up, but My life couldn't compare to his. He had so much going on as a child and mines started happening a few years ago.

I got up and walked towards him. I sat in his lap and held his hand. We didn't say Nothing else, because our silence spoke more than enough words.

We were now in the car, on our way to my house to get my stuff. I was a scared, because I don't know how all of this gone turn out. We pulled up in my driveway and I told Zaye to stay in the car. He refused at first, but then gave in when I kept telling him I was gone be ok.

I opened the door and looked around. I didn't hear or see Joe or my mom, so I thought it was safe to go up to my room.

I ran up the stairs and started packing all my stuff. I made sure to get everything I needed. I had about three big bags packed. I made one trip down the stairs with two bags and then when I was bringing down the other bag, I saw Joe standing at the door..........

"Where Tf do you think you going Ciara? " he asked.

I could tell he was drunk because his eyes was red and I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Move Joe " was all I said and started walking towards the door.

He got mad and pushed me hard onto the floor. I fell on my side and it was hurting like hell.

"BITCH YOU AIN'T GOING NO DAMN WHERE!!! " He yelled.

I got up weakly and limped towards the door. He pushed me up against the wall and punched me in the nose. It started bleeding and I started fighting back. I punched, kicked, scratch and everything. I screamed and screamed and screamed. Just hoping that somebody could hear me.

Right before Joe was about to hit me, the door was kicked down.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER! " Zaye yelled.

Joe let go of me and backed away like he was innocent.

"M-man this ain't what it look like. " Joe lied.

Zaye shook his head and pulled out his gun.

"Bitch ass nigga, what tf you mean "This ain't what it look like " you in here putting you hands on my girl. You ain't no fucking man, putting yo hands on a women. You ain't nothing but a pussy ass nigga and you about you get dealt with " he said harshly..

"Ciara take yo bags to the car " he ordered and I did as told.

Just as I walked in from putting the last bag in the car, I seen Zaye beating the shit out of Joe. Joe was crying and begging him to stop, but Zaye kept beating his ass. When Zaye got done, Joe face was SWOLEEEEEEE! I mean Zaye put in work on Joe. I kinda felt bad for him, but the feeling left as quick as it came.

Zaye had blood on his shirt and knuckles.

"You ready? " he asked me.

"Wait a minute " I said.

I walked up to Joe and started stomping the shit out his face. I punched him about 5 times then kicked him in the stomach hard as shit. He coughed up blood and was still crying. I spit on him then said "You ain't nothing but a piece of shit, Bitch ass nigga " .

I turned back to zaye and said "Now I'm ready " .

He smiled and shook his head.

"That's my girl " he said and I followed him out the house.

I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about Joe no more. No more beatings, no more crying, no more nightmares, and no more worries. I was ready to start a new life with Zaye, even though we ain't made it official yet. We still going to take things slow.

Me and Zaye went home After that little session we had with Joe. We took showers and chilled for a few hours. He told me that he was taking me to meet his little sister later. I was so excited.

Quay's POV.

"Djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj! " I yelled down the stairs?

"What's up baby? " he yelled back.

"Can you bring some strawberries up here? I'm craving them. " I said.

"Damn Quay, you been eating all day! " he said.

"Boy just stfu and bring my damn strawberries " I said.

I heard him laugh and come up the stairs.

"Better be glad I love you " he said handing me the strawberries and laying beside me.

"I love you too sugar plum " I said.

"Chill " he said looking at me sternly.

I laughed because he hated when I gave him nicknames like that.

I checked my phone and read the message Zaye sent me. He said that he wanted me to meet Ciara and that they would be over later. I texted him back ok and told Dj.

While I was eating my Strawberries, Dj was staring at me.

"What?! " I asked irritated because I hate when he does that.

"I can't look at my future wife? " he said moving closer to me.

"No " I said jokingly.

He smacked his lips and took one of my strawberries.

"Oh hell nah, nigga don't take my strawberries! If you wanted some, you shoulda brought some up here with you. " I said mad.

"Why you so stingy? Sharing is caring. " he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and ate another strawberry.

"Sharing is caring my ass" I mumbled

He took the plate out my hand and sat it on the nightstand beside him.

Right when I was about to say something, he kissed me. I gave in and kissed back.

"Your beautiful Quay. " I blushed hella hard.

It's funny how we been together for 3 months, and he can still make me feel like this.

He kissed my cheek then my neck. My hormones were acting up and I started to get into the mood. This is a problem pregnant women have.

I let out soft moans as he trailed kisses from my neck to my stomach. All I had on was a training bra and boy shorts.

"Dj " I moaned and he smiled.

He liked how he could make me feel with just one kiss.

He pulled up my bra and started sucking on my nipples. They were hard af. I kept moaning and his free hand rubbed up and down my thighs.

"Dj stop " I moaned.

"What's wrong? " he asked confused.

"I can't do this While I'm pregnant, it just don't feel right." I told him.

He sighed and got up.

"So you telling me that Where not going to be able to make love, until you have our baby, plus 3 weeks? " he asked.

"Yep! " I said pulling down my bra and fixing myself.

"Oh hell nah Quayla! " he said.

"I'm not gone make it. " he said.

I laughed and climb on top of him.

"Ha ha, Yes you will. " I said kissing him.

I climb off him and pulled him towards the bathroom.

"Wanna shower together ? " I asked.

He picked me up and I squealed.

"Better than nothing. " he said.

He started kissing me and I kissed back, with my arms wrapped around his neck.

It'll be a couple hours until Zaye get here with Ciara, so me and my baby got time ...........................

Kayla's POV.

I hope that bitch don't think I forgot. I got something coming for her ass. And Dj will be mines. I just cant wait for my plan to kick into action.

Thanks for reading. VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT. Excuse the mistakes. What do you think about this chapter?

Here Are Some Questions.

•How do you feel about Zaye and Ciara?

•Aren't Dj and Quay just cute?

•Do you think Ciara moving in with Zaye will work out?

•Will Joe be another problem in the long run?

•Will Quay and Ciara get along?

•What do you think Kayla's plan is?

•How do you feel about Kayla?

•What do you think would or should happen next?

FOLLOW ME ON IG @_XPlatinumBulletz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 48 31
Let's just say; this world is a lot smaller than you think.
52.1K 2.3K 16
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 ? 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
1.1M 33.4K 50
"A woman can be patient A woman can be strong A woman can forgive but a woman will get tired !!"
689K 16.2K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🤍