Adulteress Love Child

By MindlessStranger

What happened if Meredith really was pregnant in 03x04? How will her relationship with Derek be after he is t... More

Part 1 Do I Wanna Know?
Part 2 I wanna be your lover
Part 3 Lego House
Part 4 I swear I lived
Part 5 Make you feel my love
Part 6 Ignition
Part 8 Soldier
Part 9 Second Chances
Part 10 Chasing Cars
Part 11 New Soul
Part 12 What hurts the most
Part 13 Shake it out
Part 14 Fight song
Part 15 Just keep breathing
Part 16 You Save Me
Chapter 17 Look after you
Chapter 18 Unsteady
Part 19 Die a happy man
Chapter 20 dancing away with my heart
Chapter 21 Sun
Chapter 22 Why can't we be friends
Chapter 23 Keep Breathing
Chapter 24 Lullaby
Chapter 25 So Cold
Chapter 26 never grow up
Chapter 27 it wont be like this for long
Chapter 28 500 Miles
Chapter 29 Let It Snow
Chapter 30 This Is Home
Chapter 31 Tenerife Sea
Chapter 32 Mircle in the making
Epilogue Then

Part 7 This

8.7K 142 13
By MindlessStranger

This is the start
Of something beautiful
This is the start
Of something new
You are the one
Who'd make me loose it all
You are the start
Of something new

Seven-thirty came along and Meredith had retreated to the locker room to change. She and Derek had never really went on any dates when they were seeing each other the first time. She felt nervous, something she never really ever felt. She didn't even know why she was nervous, they have been together for what seemed like forever now.

She put on her lilac sweater along with her jeans and keeping her regular converse on, she wished she had something nicer to put on but she was in a rush this morning so she didn't even think about it. She waited out her nerves until she had just enough time to make it to the lobby right before eight.

As she stepped off the elevator, she saw him standing there with his eyes looking down at his phone. His hair perfectly tousled along with his coat and good jeans, the ones that outlined his ass perfectly. The stupid pregnancy hormones kicked in again, causing her to feel all hot and bothered just looking at him. She didn't know how she could spend all night in public with him and not jump his bones. As she got closer to him, she smelled his cologne, the perfect scent that just made her nostrils fall in love with him.

"Hey there sexy, got a hot date?" She smirked, trying to flirt with him. He looked up at her, smiling and shaking his head slightly at her.

"I do, with this amazing woman who looks just perfect and smells like, like this flower that just makes me crazy when I smell it," he smiled as he leaned down and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"Mhm, lavender. It's in my condition," she giggled, walking next to him. He grabbed her hand as they walked out the doors.

"Ah well I love it, my new favorite flower," he smiled back down at her. He loved her giggly face as she looked back at him. Even at night she had this radiating glow to her skin, pregnancy sure did look great on her.

"I'll remember that. So I drove to work this morning so we can take your car or mine," she shrugged as they stopped just before the end of the sidewalk.

"How about you drive yours to your house and I'll follow behind you so I can take you home afterward," he smiled, guiding her toward her car.

"Alright, well maybe you can stay the night too," she smiled, having a smirk to her face. He shook his head slightly as he opened the door for her.

"Not today, I'm keeping my word," he whispered against her lips before kissing her deeply. He pulled away before things got too hot and closed her door. He went back to his car and drove to Meredith's house. She was already there and standing against the back of car. She hopped in, a smile on her face extremely wide as she leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

They drove to the little Italian restaurant they talked about, the ride was pretty quiet. They were each in their little own world, him holding her hand just to make sure she was still there. They arrived at the restaurant that was extremely pack, Meredith now weary of going in and waiting forever.

"We don't have to eat here," she spoke up, watching as another crowd of people moved into the small building.

"Is that what the babies want?" He asked seriously. She bit her lip, wanting to not answer because she was craving it.

"Yes," she mumbled, looking into his eyes. She could tell by the look on his face that he was going to do anything to get her the food.

"Then we will figure something out," he replied with a smile. They both got out of the car and walked toward the crowded building, hand-in-hand. Derek proceeded to kiss Meredith's cheek as he told her to wait there under the pavilion next to the restaurant before he went inside by himself.

Meredith stood and waited, she paced slowly by the tables and sat down as she waited. It seemed like forever before Derek came out with a large, brown bag and a grin from ear to ear.

"What is this?" She referred to the bag he carried toward her.

"Dinner, come on," he said as he took her hand and leaded her back to the car. She was surprised by his actions as they drove down a familiar path. She smiled when she realized where they were going as they turned down a dirt path. They came to stop where a cliff that over watched the bay. The night sky was clear so you could see the stars shine so bright.

"Do you remember when you took me up here for the first time?" He asked and she smiled, her cheeks turning blush. She felt her core become warm when she thought about that night oh-so many months ago. It seemed like yesterday they were acting fools in the rainy sky on the ground just a few feet away from them.

"Yeah, and I wouldn't mind doing what we did again," she smirked, moving closer to him. He laughed and shook his head, grabbing the bag and placing a small kiss on her lips before getting out.

"Can you grab the blanket from the back?" He asked as he waited for her. She sighed as she got out and grabbed the large blanket, spreading it across the grass. The last of the ferryboats for the night were rolling through the bay. The moon was their only lighting as they sat down.

"Since you can't have wine, I got us water," he pulled the two water bottles from the paper bag first and handed her one of them.

"How sweet of you, I really wish I could," she sighed and he just smiled.

"I know. But it's worth it," he put on his McDreamy smile as he handed her the food. She smiled in return, the way he looked at her made her blush slightly. She looked in the containers at all of her favorite food, she shook her head at him.

"What?" He asked as he looked questionably at her.

"Nothing, it's just you know me so well," she smiled cheekily at him. He leaned over and kissed her, a long and sensual kiss. One that lasted a long time and Derek was the one to pull away.

"Eat, you and the babies need food," he motioned toward the food and she rolled her eyes. She wanted desert first, but he was being honest and true to the words he said to her when they agreed to be together so she couldn't stay mad at him.

They are and talked for a little in between bites. Meredith would let out a small moan when she took bites off her fork, causing Derek to stir. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't resist her. Her gorgeous smile and the way her eyes lit up, the moon light shining perfectly on her face. He also loved the small giggles that would erupt from her when he made one of the stupid faces or jokes he did.

"Ok, did you get desert too because chocolate sounds amazing right now," she said as she licked the last of the sauce off her lips. She had devoured a whole plate of pasta and a few breadsticks along the way.

"I did," he smirked as he pulled out a small piece of chocolate cake with a side of strawberries.

"Strawberries, god you know me," she blushed slightly as she grabbed one out of the container. She made a slight face when she bit into the strawberry, the tart taste the cause. He stared at the little bit of juice the dribbled down from the corner of her mouth and licked his lips.

"Here let me get that," he smirked as he inched toward her. She could feel his breathing get heavy as he moved closer to her. She prepared herself for his kiss and in an instant her hands were around his neck as she was pulling him on top of her. He landed between her legs, hers wrapping around his waist as their tongues danced in the moonlight. He felt himself thrust against her, his lips moving toward her neck. He suckled on her pulse as she let out a loud moan.

Something in him clicked and he realized what was about to happen and he pulled away from her. She looked shocked as she starred blankly back at him.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked breathlessly.

"Because, I want to respect you and your wishes. We slipped up this morning but that was it," he assured her. She let out a sigh, he was right. She wanted to go slow, she wanted to wait but he was too irresistible to her.

"God why do you have to be such a gentleman," she released a breath before she sat up also. Derek stared at her, instantly regretting his decision. Her hair was messy and her breathing still heavy as her chest rose and fell faster than normal.

"It's getting late, I should get you home," he said as he stood up. He reached out his hand and she used it as a way to help herself up. He grabbed all the left over's and the blanket and packed them away in the car while Meredith waited in the front seat.

He drove slower than he normally would, enjoying the time he was spending with her. They arrived at her house quicker than he hoped and he got out, going to open her door and he lead her to the front porch. His hand in hers, they reached the door. He stopped and looked down at her with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"I had a really good time," she smiled, holding onto both of his hands and swung them lightly.

"Me too," he returned the dreamy smiled. He leaned down, putting his hands on her cheeks as he pulled her into a longing kiss. It lasted forever as they stood under the porch light. They pulled away for air, his forehead resting on hers.

"Goodnight Derek," she said, biting on her bottom lip slightly.

"Night Mer," he watched as she went inside, waiting until he heard her lock the door before he slowly moved to his car. That night was the best night he had in a long time. He truly believed his life was finally falling into place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

What if By Leonie

Fanfiction

29.6K 814 33
What if something happend to Meredith and Zola after the big Merder fight in 7x22. Where Derek told Meredith she would be a bad mother. Will Derek lo...
69.8K 1.1K 11
merder wants a baby.. but will they get what they want?
17.3K 195 108
A continuation of the series from season 3. Some changes were made in the storyline, but nothing too huge, basically more focused on their private li...
38.6K 1.3K 27
Meredith Grey grew up in an abusive family but she meets the love of her life, how will her life turn out? Will they be happy and grow old together? ...