A Normal Life

By hyperactivegigglefit

Dean Winchester is a high school senior who never pays attention in class and is on the football team. He fee... More

The Winchester Family
School Life
Tutoring Sessions
Dean's Thoughts
New Friends Are Hard to Make
Unknown Feelings
A Place to Belong
Anger, Love and Confusion
Dreams Into a New World
The Truth Comes Out
Having Someone to Care About
Dreams Finally Come True
On the Road
Confronting the Parents
Accepting of the Truth
A Plan of Action
Don't Get Bitten
No More Goodbyes
Going Home
All is Calm, All is Safe

A Normal Life

797 9 1
By hyperactivegigglefit

Okay guys this is a high school AU for Supernatural. I know, not the most original but I have give it a test run to some friends and they said I should put it up so here it goes. I will post the chapters I have done right now and if you like it please vote and comment. If it gets enough of a liking I will post more.Thank you for reading and I hope you like it. The characters all belong to the creators of Supernatural, only the plot is mine. 

-Shayla 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 3.8K 20
(this story includes triggering things such as: bullying, self harm, abuse, etc) Dean Winchester's life is complicated. After his mothers death, he h...
97.1K 4.4K 22
(Teenage Foster Home AU) Dean Winchester. The boy with a traumatic past. Castiel Novak. The boy who has it all. Two boys who couldn't be any more di...
2.8K 119 24
[Supernatural High School AU] Castiel Novak spends his life hiding in the shadows of the people around him. When a new student named Dean Winchester...
11.2K 362 22
When Winter Graham moves to South Dakota with Sam, Dean, and Bobby, she finds out her distant friends aren't all that they seem. They're hunters of t...